Betpoints: 691

Nice vid sweep!!!
    Is 1vice a book???
    If yes...WOW!!!!!
    So unprofessional

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

hot off the newswire...1vice will be having a contest in sweep's honor called SPONSORED BY SWEEPER...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Shit book. They operate in Kentucky out of Griffin's basement? wtf is this shit?

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Haha I like Griffin. Guy doesn't take any BS.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

NOw that funny shit,

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

"drop out in business school"

lol, HAHAHAA

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Sweep...he actually was trying to give you 50 free $ just to opne an account...

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    Sweep...he actually was trying to give you 50 free $ just to opne an account...
    Exactly.

mrjambo
    Update your status
    mrjambo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

mickey mouse... LOL!!!

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Sweep has always been a likeable poster in my book. If you didn't like him before, how can you resist his charisma and charm now? Guy is looking out for everyone and we need more JJ and Sweep types!!!!

When Sweep calls, he's a bad boy...the white Rasheed Wallace. I would give all my points to Sweep right now if I could.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I forget...

Is Griffin = Zack/Robbie or is this a partner ?

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

He is a partner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    I forget...

Is Griffin = Zack/Robbie or is this a partner ?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Thanks , GB

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Sweeper is front runner for POTM with these vids.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Looks like it took Griff about 20 secs to figure out he was dealing with someone whose goal wasnt to sign up, but was to cause trouble.

I thought it was funny Wizzer thought he was going to lead griff on and jerk his chain, and within 30 secs, Griff told Wheezy to **** off.

That must suck to get all dressed up, and make a vid thinking you are gonna catch someone off guard, and they call you a MO FO in 30 secs.

Good stuff.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

HA!

Wheezy calls Griff, 30 secs into call, Griff tells Whimper to **** off.

15 mins latter, Swamper tells Griff 6 times "I like you man"..

Dont drop the soap Griff..............

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    HA!

Wheezy calls Griff, 30 secs into call, Griff tells Whimper to **** off.

15 mins latter, Swamper tells Griff 6 times "I like you man"..

Dont drop the soap Griff..............
    Hi griffin.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Looks like it took Griff about 20 secs to figure out he was dealing with someone whose goal wasnt to sign up, but was to cause trouble.

I thought it was funny Wizzer thought he was going to lead griff on and jerk his chain, and within 30 secs, Griff told Wheezy to **** off.

That must suck to get all dressed up, and make a vid thinking you are gonna catch someone off guard, and they call you a MO FO in 30 secs.

Good stuff.
    Your response would hold much more weight if you weren't part of the brigade leading the 'let the posters take freeplays to whore out books and piss off legit advertisers who sponsor contests and keep this site running and in turn bury these very forums when the legit books pull their cash.'

SBR fortunately doesn't need to look for more traffic so the arguments you made elsewhere don't fly. Griffin knows how to contact each of us who work here if he was serious about advertising properly... he has talked to us many instances before and I at least am open to still chatting to him whenever. Some of things he's suggested would make a person's toes curl. But the facts don't change: Decent books don't try to bury major forums and posters. Because this won't end up well for anyone. Take it elsewhere boat.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Your response would hold much more weight if you weren't part of the brigade leading the 'let the posters take freeplays to whore out books and piss off legit advertisers who sponsor contests and keep this site running and in turn bury these very forums when the legit books pull their cash.'

SBR fortunately doesn't need to look for more traffic so the arguments you made elsewhere don't fly. Griffin knows how to contact each of us who work here if he was serious about advertising properly... he has talked to us many instances before and I at least am open to still chatting to him whenever. Some of things he's suggested would make a person's toes curl. But the facts don't change: Decent books don't try to bury major forums and posters. Because this won't end up well for anyone. Take it elsewhere boat.
    SHari, SBR doesnt need more traffic?

Very interesting..........

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

Shari when you say take it else where are you as a Mod asking me to not post here?

shari91

SHari, SBR doesnt need more traffic?

Very interesting..........
    No, SBR really doesn't.

Over 50% of our user base is from outside of the US. Non US users would laugh their heads off at this book.

I had to tell them to put up rules for tennis ffs.

This isn't small time boat. Every poster who wants to be here and enjoys SBR is valued and appreciated. But when a book needs to take a 'us vs them' stance when it comes to posters and forums... those very forums - including theRx, EOG, Peeps, etc - that help people recover hundreds of thousands a year in disputes... get fukked.

shari91

Shari when you say take it else where are you as a Mod asking me to not post here?
    Never. I'm saying take your nonsensical argument about 1Vice elsewhere. Many people saw the conversation between Griffin and I over at Peeps. They know what went down. Guy tried to buy a boosted rating here flat out. Like I said, I enjoy talking to him but to watch you over at another forum selling yourself for a $50 freeplay a week which would realistically last 3.2 days and then come here when you barely post to do the same? Seriously. Talk about sports and gambling. You're such a smart guy... why lower yourself to this?
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave shari91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

THE DISCUSSION ISNT ABOUT 1VICE.

Never has been.

I assure you my background in Mkting is not that of your average bear.

The discussion, is what does and doesnt build fourm traffic, and how that would alter paid banners.

shari91

THE DISCUSSION ISNT ABOUT 1VICE.

Never has been.

I assure you my background in Mkting is not that of your average bear.

The discussion, is what does and doesnt build fourm traffic, and how that would alter paid banners.
    I was kindly? alerted to your discussions elsewhere about this book.

People having a 1Vice avatar here or anywhere is not only a waste of money for the book paying for it but disregards the rules of the forums who blatantly don't allow it. Again - Fortunately I work for a forum who doesn't need the traffic. We get more hits because of all of our features ie live odds, poker, news articles, etc than should even be possible since SBR's marketing budget = $0 since John decided to divert the cash he was spending on marketing into opening the SBR Store and investing on infrastructure instead.

Every forum has different rules. But it doesn't take a genius to understand why a DSI for example who is sponsoring a $17k cash + however many pts contest in Beat the Prick would be upset if suddenly 50 people were power posting with 1vice avatars. They can't make ghosts to advertise their site. But yet you think they'd be happy to see others advertise for free?

If anything you should ask why Griffin doesn't just pay the rates to advertise at forums. Better yet... why certain forums won't allow him to advertise. Again - pitting forums vs posters vs books = we all fail.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Damn, Shari single-handedly brought a whole book down..of course, Sweep got the ball rolling.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

Shari, does SBR pays people to post here. Right?

Books give SBR kick backs on players losses (normaly about 30%).

Why would it wrong for a poster to pay what they want to pay to have a player use their logo as an avitar?

Seems like getting paid is ok, unless you are one of the little people who actualy ARE THE FOURM?

A fourm isn't a web addy, a fourm is the people that post there. What's wrong with them getting paid too?

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

Alerted?

Yikes, that sounds serious.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would it wrong for a poster to pay what they want to pay to have a player use their logo as an avitar?

Seems like getting paid is ok, unless you are one of the little people who actualy ARE THE FOURM?

A fourm isn't a web addy, a fourm is the people that post there. What's wrong with them getting paid too?
    Every poster here knows SBR gets kickbacks from books...was that supposed to be some big discovery?

Why would anyone sign up at 1vice?

After seeing this thread/videos why would any one ever trust this boatboat griffin fukk with their money?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: High3rEl3m3nt

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

LOL.

Another day another flier. As long as there is a 5Dimes, Bookmaker, Heritage there is no reason to send hard earned money to these wiseguy wannabee's. Can you imagine trying to collect from Griffin when they go tight?

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Shari while we are on the subject trivia question of the day. Whats the difference in between 1vice and betonline? Every poster in this forum knows the answer to this but Ill give you the answer anyways, 1vice pays. I know we are hated all over the forums but we have received tons of free publicity of sites like this one. Thank you for your time.

People having a 1Vice avatar here or anywhere is not only a waste of money for the book paying for it but disregards the rules of the forums who blatantly don't allow it. Again - Fortunately I work for a forum who doesn't need the traffic. We get more hits because of all of our features ie live odds, poker, news articles, etc than should even be possible since SBR's marketing budget = $0 since John decided to divert the cash he was spending on marketing into opening the SBR Store and investing on infrastructure instead.

Every forum has different rules. But it doesn't take a genius to understand why a DSI for example who is sponsoring a $17k cash + however many pts contest in Beat the Prick would be upset if suddenly 50 people were power posting with 1vice avatars. They can't make ghosts to advertise their site. But yet you think they'd be happy to see others advertise for free?

If anything you should ask why Griffin doesn't just pay the rates to advertise at forums. Better yet... why certain forums won't allow him to advertise. Again - pitting forums vs posters vs books = we all fail.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    LOL.

Another day another flier. As long as there is a 5Dimes, Bookmaker, Heritage there is no reason to send hard earned money to these wiseguy wannabee's. Can you imagine trying to collect from Griffin when they go tight?

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Every poster here knows SBR gets kickbacks from books...was that supposed to be some big discovery?

Why would anyone sign up at 1vice?

After seeing this thread/videos why would any one ever trust this boatboat griffin fukk with their money?
    Kickbacks wasnt mentioned as a "secret" discovery.

I have no idea why anyone would deposit at 1Vice, but why wouldnt you take a FREE PLAY?

Where did anyone ask you to trust me with money?

shari91

No. There is only one person whose job function might be considered to involve posting to a certain extent despite what all of the paranoid crew might think. It's one of the first things I spied on when I first started to work here because I'm a nosy biatch. There are no paid posters at SBR. And if SBR decided to hire one, I think I'd spew a bit. Such a waste of cash for a site this large. As John has reiterated many times, there just isn't a point.

There is nothing wrong with giving a player a bonus. The problem Griffin ran into is that many forums have rules regarding Spam and Promotion. SBR used to have a thread solely devoted to this like theRX. Maybe 6mths? ago, it was closed down. People were given 7+ years to advertise on SBR for free and try to manipulate and suck in posters. Finally it was enough is enough. If a book is legit and wants to advertise, why not just approach SBR or any other forum properly? The only reasons I can think of for going 'rogue' are: 1. They're not legit enough to get through the process or 2. They believe their clients are such bad bettors that they'd never convert that freeplay into cash.

And again - this is after he attempted to pay for an upgrade in rating here. So if SBR did say yes to that, what would you think? Bad enough we have posters at times questioning ratings of books when they go through processor issues... could you imagine if SBR sold ratings??? Awesome for the industry. And when he didn't get the answer he wanted, he flipped. But yeah, let's try to get around that by trying to bribe posters instead.

Either way = not SBR's problem. You've noticed that no one else is advertising in their avatars? We get many people who try to each day. It's not going to fly whether it's for a book, a mattress company or McDonald's. It won't happen. I've even seen people try to advertise birth control for horses in their avvys. Doesn't matter who you are or what you're advertising.or take it elsewhere. Fair, no?
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-07-14 at 09:25 AM.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Sweep, killing 'em.

You're alright Sweep.

First 12345 ... Last