crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Notice how he continues to ask for proof of a bet that is way past the point where books keep history.

And yes, $10,000 cash is no problem. It would have been 3 weeks ago because I'd have to sell some stock to get it done but not now.
    funny how both your all-in $5000 bets have mysteriously vanished without you recording proof via screenshot or video. especially suspicous considering many had asked for proof the day of.

tell you what, since im in a generous mood..... post proof of $10,000 and last 10 posted picks (amounts must match) and i will never post again in your threads.

you always bitch about me posting in your threads so you have the opportunity to shut me up. so take it already.... unless everything youve said is complete bullshit.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    funny how both your all-in $5000 bets have mysteriously vanished without you recording proof via screenshot or video. especially suspicous considering many had asked for proof the day of.

tell you what, since im in a generous mood..... post proof of $10,000 and last 10 posted picks (amounts must match) and i will never post again in your threads.

you always bitch about me posting in your threads so you have the opportunity to shut me up. so take it already.... unless everything youve said is complete bullshit.

I made my offer. Video of my account and you leave SBR and never post on THIS account again.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

this has been fun guys, we should do it again sometime

Oh wait..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawley

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will you at least admit that maybe it is possible I don't like responding to them but do because it annoys the hell out of me when they troll my threads and feel I need to respond to them?

That could be possible, but no one knows, since I find it hard to believe that someone can annoy you so much that you'll stay online just to go back and forth with them all day/night.

Have fun tonight, I'll expect to see more of the same when I check back in, in the morning (that's only if your bet loses, since that's the only time they troll)

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    That could be possible, but no one knows, since I find it hard to believe that someone can annoy you so much that you'll stay online just to go back and forth with them all day/night.

Have fun tonight, I'll expect to see more of the same when I check back in, in the morning (that's only if your bet loses, since that's the only time they troll)
    I'm actually driving to Champaign. So I won't be on much this week. Expect the same thing Sunday though, I'll be home.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

have fun.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

funny how you brag about having $60,000 laying around the house but cant prove even $10,000.

cant prove all those $5000 all-in bets even tho you bragged you would "to prove all the haters wrong."

and when you have the golden opportunity to shup me up for good, you chicken out, acting like i am asking you to prove the existence of bigfoot and the lochness monster when its nothing more than to prove your words.

youre a fraud and a pathological liar. and i will continue to expose you.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    funny how you brag about having $60,000 laying around the house but cant prove even $10,000.

cant prove all those $5000 all-in bets even tho you bragged you would "to prove all the haters wrong."

and when you have the golden opportunity to shup me up for good, you chicken out, acting like i am asking you to prove the existence of bigfoot and the lochness monster when its nothing more than to prove your words.

youre a fraud and a pathological liar. and i will continue to expose you.

Everyone hates you buddy. No one thinks you are credible.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Ngates i will buy you a beer at the bash not pathetic just cant stand young kids who think they know it all.

kerry crusty has given you an opportunity to get him out of your threads. i would do it if he annoys you that much.

kerry you arent a bad kid you just have a lot to learn. if you would just shut the fukk up sometimes because you dont know everything. you might actually learn something on the forum. your cocky attitude doesnt work for many of the older men here. We have all been there and done what you are doing, acting like a foolish 24 year old, its part of growing up. but see we didnt have the internet the way it is now where you have so many different ages all gathered into one forum. anyone here who is 35+ wouldnt be home posting all day and night 15 years ago we would be out with people our own age in a bar or a club getting drunk high or laid. so when we acted like the 24 year old fool that we were supposed to be, it was around people our own age not among people 10+ years older than us.

thats my tip to you learn some humility it will get you many lessons in life that the law degree wont get you

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Ngates i will buy you a beer at the bash not pathetic just cant stand young kids who think they know it all.

kerry crusty has given you an opportunity to get him out of your threads. i would do it if he annoys you that much.

kerry you arent a bad kid you just have a lot to learn. if you would just shut the fukk up sometimes because you dont know everything. you might actually learn something on the forum. your cocky attitude doesnt work for many of the older men here. We have all been there and done what you are doing, acting like a foolish 24 year old, its part of growing up. but see we didnt have the internet the way it is now where you have so many different ages all gathered into one forum. anyone here who is 35+ wouldnt be home posting all day and night 15 years ago we would be out with people our own age in a bar or a club getting drunk high or laid. so when we acted like the 24 year old fool that we were supposed to be, it was around people our own age not among people 10+ years older than us.

thats my tip to you learn some humility it will get you many lessons in life that the law degree wont get you
    Stop putting yourself in the subject of men who know what they're talking about here. There are several guys here I respect and listen to. You are white trash and you're not one of them. You may be 38, but you're as ignorant as a 10 year old.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Stop putting yourself in the subject of men who know what they're talking about here. There are several guys here I respect and listen to. You are white trash and you're not one of them. You may be 38, but you're as ignorant as a 10 year old.
    ive forgotten more about gambling than you will ever know. see what i mean you have no respect thats what will get you your ass beat if we ever meet. teaching you lessons son you should really take a tep back sometime you will learn something

PickWinnerAllDay

ive forgotten more about gambling than you will ever know. see what i mean you have no respect thats what will get you your ass beat if we ever meet. teaching you lessons son you should really take a tep back sometime you will learn something
    I should respect white trash who has been divorced twice, has 3 bastard children, has no education at 38, and admitted he had no job? You're white trash buddy. Everything you've ever said about yourself on this forum portrays you as extremely low class. I'm not going to respect someone because they were born before me. You haven't earned an ounce of respect from me, period.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

well you suck illini cokk and he has been divorced twice going on a 3rd marriage now.
    3 bastard kids they are from my ex wives. i dont have baby momma's.

i stopped going to college because a business opportunity opened up for me that i couldnt refuse. why work a regular 9-5 if my money is making me more money isnt that the american dream????

see your 24 year old ass reads what you want to read you dont comprehend what you are reading because your hatred blinds you

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

well you suck illini cokk and he has been divorced twice going on a 3rd marriage now.
    3 bastard kids they are from my ex wives. i dont have baby momma's.

i stopped going to college because a business opportunity opened up for me that i couldnt refuse. why work a regular 9-5 if my money is making me more money isnt that the american dream????

see your 24 year old ass reads what you want to read you dont comprehend what you are reading because your hatred blinds you

Pass on the beer. Thanks for offer.

While I do like you, it's sad to see constant harassment of his picks, always there after the game is over and only if it's a loser...All the bickering you 2 do is funny, because you know as well as I do that you can't win a argument with a kid like him, he's too set in his ways to change his thoughts on something and will defend it til he dies.

It's funny that picker makes fun of you for being divorced and having "bastard" kids, having no education, white trash, yada yada yada.

-I don't know what percentage of americans have been divorced...But I know it's pretty high.
    -A bastard child is a child born out of wedlock or something, I know i've seen you say the kids are from ex's.
    -College? Plenty of people don't need college to be successful. I have plenty of friends that are union make 30+ an hour that never went to college.
    -White trash? Who gives a fukk. I'm white trash and I'm fukkin proud.

Who really knows the backstory on picker, I've often thought that he hates homo's and is racist because his father ran away with another man that wasn't white...and now he hates them people.

Maybe his father divorced his mother or maybe his "rich daddy" is really his step father and he doesn't know his real daddy, and therefore he's a bastard and that's why he always rips on you for your background.

Who fukkin knows.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Pass on the beer. Thanks for offer.

While I do like you, it's sad to see constant harassment of his picks, always there after the game is over and only if it's a loser...All the bickering you 2 do is funny, because you know as well as I do that you can't win a argument with a kid like him, he's too set in his ways to change his thoughts on something and will defend it til he dies.

It's funny that picker makes fun of you for being divorced and having "bastard" kids, having no education, white trash, yada yada yada.

-I don't know what percentage of americans have been divorced...But I know it's pretty high.
    -A bastard child is a child born out of wedlock or something, I know i've seen you say the kids are from ex's.
    -College? Plenty of people don't need college to be successful. I have plenty of friends that are union make 30+ an hour that never went to college.
    -White trash? Who gives a fukk. I'm white trash and I'm fukkin proud.

Who really knows the backstory on picker, I've often thought that he hates homo's and is racist because his father ran away with another man that wasn't white...and now he hates them people.

Maybe his father divorced his mother or maybe his "rich daddy" is really his step father and he doesn't know his real daddy, and therefore he's a bastard and that's why he always rips on you for your background.

Who fukkin knows.
    i agree with what you say. you cant win a battle with a 24 year old hard head. just like to get under his skin because he doesnt listen. maybe if he did learn to listen he really might learn about real life. things that school isnt going to teach him. i havent knocked him once today and he is on one of his rants i guess he is going on tilt again.

PickWinnerAllDay

i agree with what you say. you cant win a battle with a 24 year old hard head. just like to get under his skin because he doesnt listen. maybe if he did learn to listen he really might learn about real life. things that school isnt going to teach him. i havent knocked him once today and he is on one of his rants i guess he is going on tilt again.
    The better question is why you try to argue with someone far more intelligent than you.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Nah we all know his response to that..."Yea I'm gonna learn something from a 5 times divorced white trash, 9 bastard kids, unemployed, no educations inbred fat fukk mexican"

Something along those lines.

Kid obviously knows everything...I bet he comes back here after first semester of college and tells us he quit because the professor wouldn't let him teach the class and he was upset because he was far more intelligent than the professor.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

The better question is why you try to argue with someone far more intelligent than you.
    do you seriously believe yourself? i dont even argue with you. all i do is get under your skin because it is so easy to do.

and do you seriously think that anyone here will believe that you walked on at UT to play baseball .

ive never had to change my handle. while you have had too many to count in not even a full year here.

seriously just listen and learn it will help your life in many ways stop being stubborn. it will help you long term

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

thread = win

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

this is great, getting fat from all the butter popcorn though

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Brokedikk fukk

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Guys across the street now challenging posters left and right to $1,000 post-up capping contests.

Might take on Brock in a couple weeks

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Remember when tto was pwad?

Lol complete opposite ends if the spectrum when it comes to class

or I'm manti teo

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Thanks LK, dunno if you can go any higher than the opposite of this tool

Finally came across him on the forums... No hard feelings for anyone thinking he's me

Guy is definitely smart, from Chicago, and can be a wise-ass, along with many other similarities.

One main difference is that Brock and griz have never tried to put a hit out on me.

t-wizzle

lol

t-wizzle

First 12