PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

West coast sports suck rooster. Period. People say it is just east coast bias, but actually, the west coast just sucks compared to the east and midwest.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It just shows how pathetic and insecure you are that you need to declare LA the sports capital of the world.

Guy seemed to just be making a statement...And it would seem to be true.

Can you name another city or even state that has 3 teams left in the playoffs?

That doesn't make him pathetic or insecure, he's just excited that he has alot of teams winning to root for CURRENTLY.

PickWinnerAllDay

Makes no sense because being a clippers and lakers fan is like being a cubs and white sox fan. Doesn't happen.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Guy seemed to just be making a statement...And it would seem to be true.

Can you name another city or even state that has 3 teams left in the playoffs?

That doesn't seem to make him pathetic or insecure, he's just excited that he has alot of teams winning to root for CURRENTLY.
    You can't be on top of the sports world unless at least one of your teams wins a championship.

I hate New York but let's be real here. The giants won the super bowl, the rangers are making a push for the stanley cup, the yankees are a contender every year, and the knicks are "technically" still in the playoffs.

Boston is currently still the stanley cup champs, the celtics are a contender, and the patriots are a threat to win every year.

PickWinnerAllDay

Bulls are elite, bears are playoff caliber, Blackhawks made playoffs but had a lot of injuries like bulls.

LA doesn't compete with new York, Boston, Chicago on a sports level. Especially without an NFL team.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You can't be on top of the sports world unless at least one of your teams wins a championship.

I hate New York but let's be real here. The giants won the super bowl, the rangers are making a push for the stanley cup, the yankees are a contender every year, and the knicks are "technically" still in the playoffs.

Boston is currently still the stanley cup champs, the celtics are a contender, and the patriots are a threat to win every year.

You'd think by him posting LA Kings/Lakers/Clippers pics in the post, that when he said CURRENTLY, he meant teams playing now...AS in the cities playing in the NBA playoffs and NHL playoffs, since those are really the only thing that matters...MLB is just beginning, 1/8th of the way into the season...Last year's NBA/NHL champs don't matter, because we are now in THIS YEARS playoffs.

Right now, today, LA as the city has 3 teams to root for, Boston has 1 team to root for....not really too much of a contest on which city currently has the most to cheer for.

But yes Boston has been solid...

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It just shows how pathetic and insecure you are that you need to declare LA the sports capital of the world.
    LOL........ok dickbag. I'm pathetic and insecure because I'm fired up at how well my local teams are doing. Fukk off kid.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

i live outside detroit. detroit is creeping up the list. with all the stanley cup finals in the last 16 years, the lions resurgence, the tigers having one of the best batting line ups, and the pistons...well fukk the pistons.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    West coast sports suck rooster. Period. People say it is just east coast bias, but actually, the west coast just sucks compared to the east and midwest.
    midwest

PickWinnerAllDay

If kings don't win Stanley cup, LA will have zero championships this year bc the clippers, lakers, dodgers certainly aren't winning it all. Just a premature thread IMO. Winning in hockey is small big picture anyway.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    LOL........ok dickbag. I'm pathetic and insecure because I'm fired up at how well my local teams are doing. Fukk off kid.
    Guy is just proving my point about him.

Wait a minute, didn't you call me angry? Sure seems like you're the angry one buddy.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Some people just don't understand how to read..

and fukk off mayan.

PickWinnerAllDay

midwest
    Hate the cardinals but pretty sure the Midwest owns the best national league baseball team. The Midwest also plays a lot better football both in NFL and college than the fruit cakes do out on the west coast. The AFC west and NFC west have been an absolute laughing stock for years. Why can't you pussies field a decent NFL team more than once every 3 years. Glad the 49ers are back but they have 6 automatic wins on their schedule every year in that division. The NFC north is the best division in football on the other hand.

William Walters

Makes no sense because being a clippers and lakers fan is like being a cubs and white sox fan. Doesn't happen.
    Never said i was a Clippers fan. Said L.A. is currently (why ngates gets this and dolts like t-wizzle & picker don't is quite bizarre) the sports capital of the nation.

Lakers fan don't really give a shit about the Clippers........they've always been a nobody. Zero threat decade after decade. It's gotten to the point of wishing them well because we feel sorry for them. That's it. Nothing more.

PickWinnerAllDay

midwest
    You are really ignorant. The Midwest has the west coast beat in every sport actually besides hockey. And we both know how important hockey is. Football, baseball, basketball all go to the Midwest. One year where rose tears his acl doesn't change it. The Lakers historically are obviously better than the bulls but the Midwest takes basketball because the big ten is the best basketball conference in the country while the PAC-12 is by far the worst of the majors and even well below some mid majors.

PickWinnerAllDay

Never said i was a Clippers fan. Said L.A. is currently (why ngates gets this and dolts like t-wizzle & picker don't is quite bizarre) the sports capital of the nation.

Lakers fan don't really give a shit about the Clippers........they've always been a nobody. Zero threat decade after decade. It's gotten to the point of wishing them well because we feel sorry for them. That's it. Nothing more.
    Like I said, west coast sports blow outside of the lakers, in general. You guys are terrible overall in NFL, terrible in college basketball, terrible in college football until UsC starts cheating again. East coast bias doesn't exist, there are just better teams east of the Mississippi generally in every sport.

William Walters

Bulls are elite, bears are playoff caliber, Blackhawks made playoffs but had a lot of injuries like bulls.

LA doesn't compete with new York, Boston, Chicago on a sports level. Especially without an NFL team.
    Bulls window is closing.......they just don't have it. Rose is injury prone and nothing more than Iverson minus the defense. Bears haven't won shit and forever. Blackhawks are marginal. Cubs blow ass. Sox are weak. L.A. OWNS Chicago in sports. Owns! Only soft spot for L.A. is pro football, but..............we've got USC about to make a run at another title.

PickWinnerAllDay

Bulls window is closing.......they just don't have it. Rose is injury prone and nothing more than Iverson minus the defense. Bears haven't won shit and forever. Blackhawks are marginal. Cubs blow ass. Sox are weak. L.A. OWNS Chicago in sports. Owns! Only soft spot for L.A. is pro football, but..............we've got USC about to make a run at another title.
    A very ignorant response on all levels that deserves no answer. Take care.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

You watch your fukkin mouth when you talk about the Bulls...We'll have the Bulls/Heat in the ECF for the next few years.

PickWinnerAllDay

The only thing LA owns Chicago in is homosexuality, they got that market cornered and are only overtaken by their butt buddies San Francisco.

William Walters

If kings don't win Stanley cup, LA will have zero championships this year bc the clippers, lakers, dodgers certainly aren't winning it all. Just a premature thread IMO. Winning in hockey is small big picture anyway.
    Says who? Some windbag with 7 posting names and nasal issue?

William Walters

Guy is just proving my point about him.

Wait a minute, didn't you call me angry? Sure seems like you're the angry one buddy.
    Who started the name calling kid?

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

We have the best sports teams, best weather, best good looking women, and overall the best area to live in

LA > world
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

PickWinnerAllDay

Says who? Some windbag with 7 posting names and nasal issue?
    Says a guy who is a better capper than you. I love college sports and college sports (and NFL) is where the west coast embarrasses tself.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardr886 View Post
    We have the best sports teams, best weather, best good looking women, and overall the best area to live in

LA > world
    LA certainly has the best imagination in the world, I can say after reading that post.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

LA > world

Tough to disagree with...But I'd rather be a couple hours down the coast line.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

LA > world
    People wont understand this until they live here...

Nothing compares to SoCal living.

PickWinnerAllDay

I did enjoy my vacation to California. I'm sure I'd enjoy a vacation to Hawaii though too. I wouldn't want to live either place though.

William Walters

Hate the cardinals but pretty sure the Midwest owns the best national league baseball team. The Midwest also plays a lot better football both in NFL and college than the fruit cakes do out on the west coast. The AFC west and NFC west have been an absolute laughing stock for years. Why can't you pussies field a decent NFL team more than once every 3 years. Glad the 49ers are back but they have 6 automatic wins on their schedule every year in that division. The NFC north is the best division in football on the other hand.
    College...........really? You want to compare midwest football to my local team in football?

Every fukking time USC plays yet another overrated team from the Big 10 it's the same result. It's a joke. Big 10 is pathetic when facing a team with speed and an actual offense. In fact, USC hasn't lost to a Big 10 football team in 15 years.......while winning 11 straight!

PickWinnerAllDay

College...........really? You want to compare midwest football to my local team in football?

Every fukking time USC plays yet another overrated team from the Big 10 it's the same result. It's a joke. Big 10 is pathetic when facing a team with speed and an actual offense. In fact, USC hasn't lost to a Big 10 football team in 15 years.......while winning 11 straight!
    But USC was always the PAC 12s best and they were usually facing the 2nd or even 3rd best team in the big ten.

Kind of hard to compare, UsC was legit but a lot of those wins should be stripped probably by the rules.

The big ten from top to bottom is obviously better than the PAC-12. Wait til urban Meyer gets Ohio state back. Will probably be close as to who is better USC or Ohio state.

William Walters

You are really ignorant. The Midwest has the west coast beat in every sport actually besides hockey. And we both know how important hockey is. Football, baseball, basketball all go to the Midwest. One year where rose tears his acl doesn't change it. The Lakers historically are obviously better than the bulls but the Midwest takes basketball because the big ten is the best basketball conference in the country while the PAC-12 is by far the worst of the majors and even well below some mid majors.
    I'll tell you what.........I'll give you the entire midwest.."historically"......and I'll just take Los Angeles. Lakers, Dodgers, Rams back in the day, USC football, UCLA basketball...............get the fukk out.

William Walters

You watch your fukkin mouth when you talk about the Bulls...We'll have the Bulls/Heat in the ECF for the next few years.
    Ok......well..........maybe. Depends on Rose health issues. Kid appears to be injury prone.

William Walters

Says a guy who is a better capper than you. I love college sports and college sports (and NFL) is where the west coast embarrasses tself.
    No you're trying to derail the thread and make it about capping? Keep reaching.

William Walters

Tough to disagree with...But I'd rather be a couple hours down the coast line.
    Agreed

First 12345 ... Last