1. #1
    GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-10
    Posts: 1,884
    Betpoints: 5232

    notre dame qb arrested

    http://www.wndu.com/hometop/headline...149965735.html
    Rees isn't as good as Floyd was so this isn't getting swept under the rug. Career enkding for sure.
    Last edited by GOIRISH; 05-03-12 at 04:02 AM.

  2. #2
    baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-24-11
    Posts: 11,691

    do these kids ever have parents?

    I mean, at ND you could kill someone in a fraternity and no problem... but resisting arrest vs. a cop? You got to be Tyrone Jackson to get out of that one scott free

  3. #3
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,990
    Betpoints: 526

    Golson is their best qb anyway

  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 184,755
    Betpoints: 3661

    ND going nowhere

    Too many whites and softcore black players
    Last edited by jjgold; 05-03-12 at 07:34 AM.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  5. #5
    Grits n' Gravy
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 7,200
    Betpoints: 9975

    Damn crazy white kids. The QB stunk anyways.

  6. #6
    HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-12-09
    Posts: 30,569

    Great excuse for the coach to open up another scholarship.

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 184,755
    Betpoints: 3661

    Gritter only way to win in college football is recruit black killers from the ghettos

    Not white guys and not black guys with good families that have xbox's

    I rather have black guys that steal and rumble to get the xbox as they are more hungry

    Gritter I am at times hard on some blacks but never forget all my favorites athletes are black even going back 25 years

    All My Nets tickets I get give to black people i know in area

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  8. #8
    Grits n' Gravy
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 7,200
    Betpoints: 9975

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All My Nets tickets I get give to black people i know in area
    That is punishment right there.

  9. #9
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 13,507
    Betpoints: 2905

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gritter only way to win in college football is recruit black killers from the ghettos

    Not white guys and not black guys with good families that have xbox's

    I rather have black guys that steal and rumble to get the xbox as they are more hungry

    Gritter I am at times hard on some blacks but never forget all my favorites athletes are black even going back 25 years

    All My Nets tickets I get give to black people i know in area
    Do the right thing?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/22/2015

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2015

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/27/2014


  10. #10
    19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 6,306

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gritter only way to win in college football is recruit black killers from the ghettos

    Not white guys and not black guys with good families that have xbox's

    I rather have black guys that steal and rumble to get the xbox as they are more hungry

    Gritter I am at times hard on some blacks but never forget all my favorites athletes are black even going back 25 years

    All My Nets tickets I get give to black people i know in area
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Everybody dislikes thieves...
    Stick to your expertise....Offshore casinos.

  11. #11
    GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-25-10
    Posts: 1,884
    Betpoints: 5232

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    ND going nowhere

    Too many whites and softcore black players
    This isn't the first time for that to be mentioned. A couple years back some high up wanted to drop GPA requirements so he could get what he called "the black athletes!". He was fired quickly

Top