dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

The reason I'm a prick...

...is because no matter what I do, people hate, troll, and criticize. I use to be nice on forums... pleasant and respectful even. But then I started winning and the trolls started coming out. The haters couldn't stand the winning.

I mean I've already shown you guys my run from covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=79&sub=100776502&page=10, which even my biggest haters would admit is an impressive feat. If you go through that thread, you realize I wasn't always an asshole.

But then I doubled that covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=79&sub=100847781&page=41 like a fukking boss. And people got jealous. What is it about forums being so pessimistic and combative? Why aren't we all combining efforts to beat the books collectively? What is it about me winning or betting a certain amount that makes you mad?

If you wanna see hate, check out my covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=21&sub=100820917&page=8 thread. It was a huge success (netting +$8540) yet received an abundance of unwarranted criticisms.

Won 4k on the Cards covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=100787361&page=1. But people always question everything.

This one's for you jayvegas... and to anyone who doubts how much easier it is to win at Proline than offshore. This thread shows how I won $10k+ off of only $50 invested. I have feeling you need to register and sign in to see the thread so I'm posting a screenshot; go ahead and check the results from that date. Monster win.

Even with all this proof of huge wins, people still doubt that I have the dough. So I post screenshots of my account. It's never enough.

I shouldn't even link this picture which shows 5k on hand, because even though I don't really have a job, you guys could claim it's from anything but sports betting. And you guys would. And you guys do. But it never really matters in the end because it always boils down to the fact that I have it, and most of you don't.

And to be honest, this isn't even half of it. I just grew tired of searching for old posts but I have several other huge wins as well as a handful of Proline wins worth 2k+

All that to say that the rise to success is always correlated with haters and jealousy. It's just too bad because in sports betting, it really should be all of us together against the books.

-DJ

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Tl;dr
    Last edited by dj_destroyer; 04-16-12 at 12:43 AM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

still having problems going tout?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

whatever the fuk that all is

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

How long did it take you to write all that...I did't see one grammatical error. Impressive.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Oh those uptight Canadians.

DJ, if people are thankless pricks, let them be thankless pricks and broke. Either you want to go tout, or you care way too much about what others think. Why do you need them so bad?

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

he's been trying to go tout for a long time, old story

Parlayking11
    Parlayking11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Dude did you poke a hole in your blowup doll so you had some free time tonight to write your manifesto? Maybe it's time you do get a job because obviously you have way too much free time. So after your post i learned that you don't have a job and you made 5k over 9 months... That's great buddy I'm sure that explains why you probably live in your 84 Ford Probe with your 5,000/ year job! You are a big baller!!!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15066

Ah, gotcha.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Name:  and-not-a-single-penetrate-was-given-that-day-owl.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  102.1 KB

You are looking for respect from strangers on an internet gambling forum, Unfukkinreal I have seen it all. This is why you dont get what you are looking for. You try to hard pal. At least act like you have been here before.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

And the jealousy continues...

HI HATERS

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

First off great work. But honestly brother cool down. I dont understand why you care so much what people on here say? Why does it bother you so much? I dont get it. Really who gives a shit?

Why beg for acceptance? Why?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I don't know that I can be jealous of a complete stranger & at the same I am sure I have never rooted against or cheered against you.
    I called you out for lying about a few things & I didn't realize you were this sensitive about SH|T.
    It seems to bother you alot so, I'll just quietly fade what ever picks you intentionally or unintentionally divulge in your nonsensical & needy threads.
    Nice oafer in baseball today BTW

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Smoke a bowl dj
    Points Awarded:

dj_destroyer gave William Walters 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

His apartment smells of rich mahogany ..

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

as you are sucking your bf's cok tonight , give him an ass reach around, it should improve your relationship with him and you will not have rely on positive feedback from sbr posters

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Actually, I am just kidding I did read - didn't click on any of the hyper links, but I read. Good job man. Send me some points you rich fukk!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

You're a fcukin attention whore

Get a fuking life kid
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: freeVICK

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7700

Quote Originally Posted by Parlayking11 View Post
    Dude did you poke a hole in your blowup doll so you had some free time tonight to write your manifesto? Maybe it's time you do get a job because obviously you have way too much free time. So after your post i learned that you don't have a job and you made 5k over 9 months... That's great buddy I'm sure that explains why you probably live in your 84 Ford Probe with your 5,000/ year job! You are a big baller!!!
    this is funny!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Op ur going about this all the wrong way...

U want 'in' on the inner circle then u go through the required hoops and processes. Your a supposed sharp so we shouldnt have to explain these things to you...

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Dj..your very sharp.. Obviously by your posts and screenshots of your winnings,..sports comes natural to you.. That's great, pal.. Keep up the hard work .. Seriously, man. More power to you for being one of the sharper tools in the shed. With that said,..this is life.. these are people.. People will always be people and their will always be haters in life. Listen to one or two hip hop songs and maybe you'll get the idea. Its everywhere. Regardless of whatever you do in life, if your successful there will always be people trying to talk shit..
    Shouldn't get so upset at dumb people for doing what dumb people do best. Why worry about it?..
    Keep doing you.. **** everyone else! In the end; does it really matter what OTHER people say?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dj_destroyer

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

stfu and give me a winner you fukkn prick

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

GL DJ

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I never bashed the guy

The winners keep posting and ignore the losers

Be strong

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my experience most long term gamblers hate any other gambler besides themselves and you just give them an easy out for their toxicity by exposing yourself on a consistent basis with your threads. The people who actually win are uninterested in the mechanics of betting stale lines at a provincial lottery because it is not scalable enough to bother with. Maybe your niche offers value to smaller gamblers living in Ontario but I suspect the demographic for that is tiny on the board as a whole. If you truly wanted to help other people you could always start a website of your own. Barring that looking for validation on internet forums is always a losing proposition for anyone.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I think the weed is making DJ paranoid.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

GFY!

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

So where is this 10k being turned into 100k?

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

dj buttholedestroyer crying like a bitch

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

just imagine how much you would make if you hedge every once in a while

just fukkin with ya man. you know the ole saying "if you have haters, you must be doing something right"

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    His apartment smells of rich mahogany ..
    He has many leatherbound books....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Don't feel like reading this thread and have no clue what's it's about... but,

"Say go DJ, ... Where's my DJ"

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    He has many leatherbound books....

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10626

I know what you mean- I just posted turning $500 into $10000 (2nd time i did it in a little over a month) and you get people coming in calling you a lier. I even copy and pasted off the site from day to day. There are some decent human beings who congrat you but then the ignorant ones come in saying your lying. I have posted proof but of course they never are big enough to say sorry i was wrong.BTW congrats on your win too !!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dj_destroyer

1234 ... Last