Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

money management questions.....

Gentleman,
    I lack with money management the most. I need help, I have taken a 100 to $500.00 buy in on numerious sites and built a large bankroll. My problem is I never want to cash out, and let me explain myself before you start busting my balls. For example I was on betonline a few years ago and got the account up to about 17000 on a 100 dollar buy in....I was betting any where from 200-500 a game. I went on a horrible streak and ate up a lot of my bankroll. I then started chasing games I shouldnt have been involved in....I ended up cashing out nothing. I have again got a 100 buy in up to about 1500. My goal is about 150 dollar profit a night. I bet 55 a game currently, about 2.5 percent. So back to my problem, I do not like cashing out because I do have bad nights where I might lose a lot, and we all know its a lot easier to make a 150 a night with a 1500 dollar bank roll than a 100 dollar bankroll. So if I want to cash out about 2500 a month. Where do you suggest I get my bankroll before I cash out this amount...I could cash out right now with a 1400 dollar profit but thats not what I am here for. I am here for a steady income, I have a full time job that pays well, but an extra 40K a year tax free is nothing to laugh about. I know everyone on here is pro and makes 250K a year sportsbetting, So you should all have an answer on how I should manage my money. Any true suggestions? Do not need your sarcastic answers....save them for someone else....Thanks Boys and Gals
    Blissit

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is the "extra 40K a year tax free"? You do not intend to declare your winnings/losses when filing?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post

My goal is about 150 dollar profit a night.

You need a 7-10K bankroll

Bet 1-3% of BR per bet

Need to go 55% ATS

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Lou, i assume you're from the us with the romney avator. Do you think it's a good idea to report winnings from an off shore book?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

You are assuming winning way too much. Built it up and take lump sum, you can't have and annuity with a gambling bankroll.