1. #1
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    **take TIGER to win +484

    there's certainly a better than 17% chance that tiger woods wins the masters

    don't second guess it
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 176,758
    Betpoints: 3180

    Mike I never said you were dumb

    Tiger looks rel sharp

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  3. #3
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    this pick is just like you jj

    it's GOLD!
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  4. #4
    DiggityDaggityDo
    what?
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 14,302
    Betpoints: 2066

    Fukk it, why not man.

  5. #5
    Smoke
    #1 DEFENSE!!!
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 35,270

    Fukk it I'm on it gonna pound it

    BTP
    Week 7
    4-1-0 706 pts

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-1-0 761 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 287 pts

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 173 pts


  6. #6
    blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-08
    Posts: 9,403

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    there's certainly a better than 17% chance that tiger woods wins the masters

    don't second guess it
    but doesn't that leave open 83% for him to lose?

  7. #7
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 59,892
    Betpoints: 9035

    ^ huh?

    BTP
    Week 8
    5-0-0 956 pts

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-1-0 761 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 287 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      3,075pts

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY7th Place 10/24/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/30/2014

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY14th Place 10/26/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      9,000pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/20/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/27/2014

    BTP
    Week 4
    4-1-0 374 pts

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/23/2014


  8. #8
    BIGDAY
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 29,230

    Pound pound pounding.

    BTP
    Week 7
    4-1-0 715 pts


  9. #9
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 20,136
    Betpoints: 5897

    If you wanted to take Tiger you would have been smart and done it weeks again when it was clear that his game was coming back and that he was on the verge of winning again. Not sure what the odds were but they had to be 10 to 1 a month or so ago.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/20/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/27/2014


  10. #10
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    ^^^

    so you're saying i should get a time machine?

    and even if i had one i didn't see odds anywhere close to 10-1
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  11. #11
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 20,136
    Betpoints: 5897

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    ^^^

    so you're saying i should get a time machine?

    and even if i had one i didn't see odds anywhere close to 10-1
    Yea go and get the time machine let me know how it works out

    Seriously though why would you bet on Tiger at only +484? I'm probably the biggest Tiger backer on this site and I wouldn't even make that bet.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/20/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/27/2014


  12. #12
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,991
    Betpoints: 526

    because he thinks tiger will win?


    as far as im concerned if tiger wins any masters and im not in on it then ill be pissed

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/18/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/4/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/16/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/17/2013


  13. #13
    blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-08
    Posts: 9,403

    Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    ^ huh?
    it was a joke. op said he has a 17% chance to win. there's 83% left

  14. #14
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 59,892
    Betpoints: 9035

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    it was a joke. op said he has a 17% chance to win. there's 83% left
    value?

    BTP
    Week 8
    5-0-0 956 pts

    BTP
    Week 1
    4-1-0 761 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 287 pts

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      3,075pts

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY7th Place 10/24/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/30/2014

    150pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY14th Place 10/26/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      9,000pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/20/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/27/2014

    BTP
    Week 4
    4-1-0 374 pts

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/23/2014


  15. #15
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Yea go and get the time machine let me know how it works out

    Seriously though why would you bet on Tiger at only +484? I'm probably the biggest Tiger backer on this site and I wouldn't even make that bet.
    "ONLY +484"??

    here are tiger's results at the masters, he's done no worse than 6th the last 7 years! if you don't think those kind of results at the masters, even in years he was struggling, mean that +484 has no value when he's back on top of his game, then i got nothin for ya

    Tournament 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    The Masters T41 LA CUT 1 T8 T18 5 1 1 T15 T22 1 T3 T2 2 T6 T4 T4
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-23-14 at 11:11 AM.
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  16. #16
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,673
    Betpoints: 772

    stupid bet

    10-14 fukkin guys with legit shot to win

    if bet is small for fun thats fine

    not a play to pound

  17. #17
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    taking almost 5-1 on a guy that's going to win is never a stupid bet

    nobody else has a legit shot to win with the possible exception of mcilroy

    it's tiger's to lose
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  18. #18
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,673
    Betpoints: 772

    he won't win it

  19. #19
    brock
    Update your status
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-08
    Posts: 4,226
    Betpoints: 12

    No chance in hell. Tiger 8th place.

    BTP
    Week 7
    4-1-0 706 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    3-2-0 136 pts

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 190 pts


  20. #20
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,673
    Betpoints: 772

    legit shot to win

    tiger
    phil
    rory
    mahan
    keegan
    bubba
    westwood
    scott
    donald
    rose
    stricker

    guy wins 1 tournament and now he's back

    now they are suckering everyone back in with the 4-1 odds on tiger

    horrific odds

    should be 10-1

  21. #21
    davidchong
    Update Status
    davidchong's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-10-06
    Posts: 1,649
    Betpoints: 48

    paddypower has a promo, if tigers wins the master, all bets are refunded.

    BTP
    Week 6
    3-2-0 163 pts


  22. #22
    iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-25-10
    Posts: 10,905
    Betpoints: 62

    Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    legit shot to win

    tiger
    phil
    rory
    mahan
    keegan
    bubba
    westwood
    scott
    donald
    rose stricker

    now they are suckering everyone back in with the 4-1 odds on tiger

    horrific odds

    should be 10-1
    Tigers got a good shot, jumped on Keegan early...

    ODDS TO WIN THE 2012 US MASTERS
    [75526] KEEGAN BRADLEY +6550
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/9/2014

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 173 pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/7/2014


  23. #23
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,673
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Tigers got a good shot, jumped on Keegan early...

    ODDS TO WIN THE 2012 US MASTERS
    [75526] KEEGAN BRADLEY +6550
    nice number you got

    don't quite think he's ready yet but you never know

    its such a tossup

    4-1 is horrible odds

  24. #24
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    bronxer borrow all the points you can then and lay -500 against me, you get the field
    i'll take up to 2500 to win 500
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  25. #25
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,673
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    bronxer borrow all the points you can then and lay -500 against me, you get the field
    i'll take up to 2500 to win 500
    not into point betting mike

    not my thing

  26. #26
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    legit shot to win

    tiger
    phil
    rory
    mahan
    keegan
    bubba
    westwood
    scott
    donald
    rose
    stricker

    guy wins 1 tournament and now he's back

    now they are suckering everyone back in with the 4-1 odds on tiger

    horrific odds

    should be 10-1
    you're giving 65-1 shots legit shots to win and laughing at taking almost 5-1 odds on the best golfer in the history of the world, at a course he can dominate, when he's back in the flow
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  27. #27
    wtf
    LOL female mods
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,998
    Betpoints: 54

    better than even money for top five finish, if you are so confident

  28. #28
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,673
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    you're giving 65-1 shots legit shots to win and laughing at taking 4-1 odds on the best golfer in the history of the world, at a course he can dominate, when he's back in the flow
    4-1 is horrible odds

    plain and simple

    i don't think he wins and at that price i would never play it

    gl man

  29. #29
    wtf
    LOL female mods
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,998
    Betpoints: 54

    he is 6-1 on betfair

  30. #30
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    not sure why you say 4-1 when it's 4.84-1, if it's that horrible then play the field vs tiger at 5dimes

    keep in mind in past masters when tiger was playing well it was like 7-5 and i think it should be no more than 3-1 here
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  31. #31
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    betfair doesn't take u.s. residents but that would be sweet at 6-1
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  32. #32
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,991
    Betpoints: 526

    guys who say it's a dumb bet or that "one win and everyone thinks he's back" haven't watched tiger's progress over the past few months

    rory is the only guy who's playing in the same stratosphere as tiger right now (and frankly might be playing better than tiger but no one else is close)

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/18/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/4/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/16/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 12/17/2013


  33. #33
    milwaukee mike
    PRETTY TIED UP
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,402
    Betpoints: 693

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    guys who say it's a dumb bet or that "one win and everyone thinks he's back" haven't watched tiger's progress over the past few months

    rory is the only guy who's playing in the same stratosphere as tiger right now (and frankly might be playing better than tiger but no one else is close)
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 10/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/17/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 10/27/2014

         SBR
         Resort
         Winner      1,375pts

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 10/22/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 10/24/2014

    BTP
    Week 5
    5-0-0 952 pts


  34. #34
    wtf
    LOL female mods
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,998
    Betpoints: 54

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    betfair doesn't take u.s. residents but that would be sweet at 6-1
    he is 6-1 on betfair cause the smart money knows he wont win

  35. #35
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,673
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    he is 6-1 on betfair cause the smart money knows he wont win


123 Last
Top