konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

huuugeee news! .....******* psyched.....

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Name:  BrockLesner.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  33.0 KB

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

M. I. N. N. E. S. O. T. A.

Minnesota,

Minnesota,

Gooooooooo GOPHERS!!!

ra!

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    huuugeee news! .....******* psyched.....
    Do you guys watch Young and the Restless as well? I mean I can understand getting all psyched about Randy Couture coming back to fight again or Brett Favre coming out of retirement... but you are getting all revved up about something that is purely fictional and preys on the weak minded nit-wits out there....

I respect what they do as "athletes" but jesus christ, you guys talk about Wrestling (WWF/WWE) like it matters....

Only thing that I found remotely interesting in the "Wrestling" world would be HBK breaking his fukkin neck and Bret Hart punching Vince McMahon in his fukkin face - both actually occurred, no fiction there.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Do you guys watch Young and the Restless as well? I mean I can understand getting all psyched about Randy Couture coming back to fight again or Brett Favre coming out of retirement... but you are getting all revved up about something that is purely fictional and preys on the weak minded nit-wits out there....

I respect what they do as "athletes" but jesus christ, you guys talk about Wrestling (WWF/WWE) like it matters....

Only thing that I found remotely interesting in the "Wrestling" world would be HBK breaking his fukkin neck and Bret Hart punching Vince McMahon in his fukkin face - both actually occurred, no fiction there.
    i was being sarcastic...i stopped watching wrestling when i was 13.....i actually think its ridic grown men get pumped about some guys return...i remember i thought it was cool when the ultimate warrior returned like back in 93 or whatever

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I didn't realize he is married to Sable, who is 10 years older than him.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

and i have sable's autograph on a wrestlemania poster with the rock, mick foley, austin, and even mr socko
    not sure how mr socko autographed any differently from foley...

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i was being sarcastic...i stopped watching wrestling when i was 13.....i actually think its ridic grown men get pumped about some guys return...i remember i thought it was cool when the ultimate warrior returned like back in 93 or whatever
    if ya haven't watched it since 13 how come your name and avatar is "bobby heenun"

lol, not busting your balls. just was always curious about that.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

you got me excited I thought you meant ufc

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post

if ya haven't watched it since 13 how come your name and avatar is "bobby heenun"

Wrestling back in the late 80's/early 90's was real man, you didn't know that?? He doesn't have a picture of John Cena or fukkin Shamus up there does he?

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    you got me excited I thought you meant ufc
    Who would really care if Lesnar came back? Guy was figured out and exposed a long time ago.... Wonder if he's getting paid by Coors Lite yet?

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brock looks out of shape.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Name:  BrockLesner.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  33.0 KB
    Can you imagine actually wrestling this guy.?? Talk about flat out intimidating looks!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post

i used to love it as a kid....once in awhile ill check the wwf channel free preview on my verizon cable package just to watch old matches....i love the essence of guys like mr perfect, razor, and heenan......i like to consider myself "the brain".....its just a username lol.....

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ric Flair

all others are also-rans

bobby heenan
    Update your status

i dont watch wrestling at all anymore...but i know most of the major names.....know who the guys are......i have to say though...i actually admire lesnar for walking away and trying the things he did....his camp with the vikings...his mma career....the guy realized that he only had one physical prime and he attempted two careers at the highest levels in those respective sports.....he knew wrestling would always be there for him when he was done

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I mean I can understand getting all psyched about Randy Couture coming back to fight again or Brett Favre coming out of retirement...
    It's very easy to make an argument that your examples are equally stupid to get excited about. I don't watch wrestling but it's stupid to think that one way to pass the time watching entertainment is better than another.

God bless.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    It's very easy to make an argument that your examples are equally stupid to get excited about. I don't watch wrestling but it's stupid to think that one way to pass the time watching entertainment is better than another.

God bless.
    We are talking about real life vs staged sports... herein lies my argument.

Basically I don't understand how some 20+ men can get all frothy @ the loins at the idea that some guy is going to come back and pretend to win/lose fights a couple times a week.... it must take quite the imagination to actually convince yourself that some 175lb guy could "wrestle" and beat a 285lb guy on a regular basis... then to actually CHEER your ass off for something that was determined before it started is mind-boggling.... obviously what one finds entertaining is subjective but for the reasons I mentioned I do not find "fake" entertainment entertaining.

If you dont get the difference between fiction and non, well, I guess Ill nod, wave and wish you a good day.

Bless god.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Hahhahaha I think its funny your members here an post and jack off to POTM bs yet you
    think I cant enjoy wrestlng because its fake lol JJ is real hahahhahaha your a bunch of jack
    offs lol I like wrestling its my soap opera

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I called it in my Wrestlemania thread ...said he returns after
    Rock beats Cena
    He hit Cena with the F5
    Can you smell what the BROCK is cookin
    He signed with WWE the day before Wrestlemania, not exactly breaking news.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Gonna be interesting to see how this Cena Brock feud turns out. I read earlier that years ago when Brock was with WWE, he had major heat with Cena. Brock hated Cena and would just treat him like crap. Their matches together were horrible as Brock was trying to make Cena look bad.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I like wrestling its my soap opera
    Not sure that's something to be proud of either.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

obviously what one finds entertaining is subjective but for the reasons I mentioned I do not find "fake" entertainment entertaining.
    You say it's obvious but your posts would indicate otherwise.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33313

I mean I can understand getting all psyched about Randy Couture coming back to fight again or Brett Favre coming out of retirement... but you are getting all revved up about something that is purely fictional..

you guys talk about Wrestling (WWF/WWE) like it matters....
    You talk about pro sports like they matter. Pro sports are entertainment. Whether or not Brett Favre's team wins has no tangible impact on a fan's life. Getting "revved up" about a sports team is just as dumb as being excited about wrestling... or an action movie, or a video game, etc...

If people find Brock Lesnar entertaining, so what. Let them enjoy themselves.

I do not find "fake" entertainment entertaining.

If you dont get the difference between fiction and non, well, I guess Ill nod, wave and wish you a good day.

Bless god.
    So I guess this means you don't watch movies or read novels either.

And for a guy who hates fiction, it's a little odd that you close your post with a reference to an invisible man who lives in the sky.