KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

they are dominant anyone who says diff. is a shit head
    Points Awarded:

cant call it gave KingJD31 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Last 6 Football National Championship (Florida x2, LSU, Bama x2, Auburn)

Last 3 College World Series Titles (South Carolina x2, LSU)

Basketball Championship (Kentucky) and Florida won back to back in 2006,2007

Pretty dominant if you ask me
    You are absolutely correct! SEC has been dominant in the last 10 years in the major "money making" sports. I don't see anything changing any time soon either.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5369

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    They absolutly SUCK at wrestling.. Bunch of fruit cakes
    Yeah not many men in the Southeast enjoy fondling and rolling around with other men!

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    In football obviously yes. Basketball not as much, the conference only had three really good teams. Yes, Kentucky was the best team in the country, there is no denying that. But with the exception of Florida and Vandy, the rest of the conference was nothing special.
    6 National championships and 3 Runner ups in the past 18 years isn't too bad.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    It also has nothing to do with their overall depth.

Their 2nd best team this year got swept by Tennessee for God's sake. They won the championship this year, but the conference as a whole was putrid.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Sec basketball is comparable to pac10 football. A couple of decent teams, one great team, and bunch of suckasses.
    The only difference is the sec has laid claim to national championships in the last five years.
    The pac 10, well...

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

oh , and sam, the world is round also

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I was talking about right now. The SEC is easily the best conference in football, but it is probably only the fourth best in basketball. I don't know enough about the baseball teams beyond South Carolina to have an opinion there.

BigOrange

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I was talking about right now. The SEC is easily the best conference in football, but it is probably only the fourth best in basketball. I don't know enough about the baseball teams beyond South Carolina to have an opinion there.
    latest baseball rankings has Fla #1 and 5 other SEC teams in the top 13. They are as dominant in this baseball as they are in football.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Since 2000 the SEC has 75 National championships..... men 41 women 34..

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

U just can't get some folks to agree with you even if they know there's no evidence that they're right. It's like lookin up at the sky tellin em it's blue and them arguing about it... Sec dominates in football obviously, college baseball hands down, women's basketball tenn dominated but uconn has taken that over, sure there's other good teams out there but sec dominates hands down no argument. It's like ur almost shocked if a sec team isn't in the championship game... And yeah Claiborne made a four on his test... He's also about to be makin enough money to buy your house knock it down and shit on it then go buy a nice steak for supper without hurting his pocket... A lot of dumb folks are rich... U think they care what some guy posting on sbr thinks about their intelligence level? Lol Marino scored a 16 he turned out fine...
    Last edited by govolz; 04-04-12 at 06:56 PM.

First 12