View New Posts
123
  • Thread Tools
  1. #1
    Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,270
    Betpoints: 210

    SBR Interview with UFC girl Brittney Palmer, ask her a question...

    Ok guys,

    Here's your chance to WIN a DATE with UFC Ring Girl Brittney Palmer...



    SIKE!

    But, you will be able to WIN a signed edition of this months Playboy that features her on the cover!


    SBR will be interviewing UFC Ring Girl Brittney Palmer and we will give one lucky poster the chance to ask her a question.

    All you have to do is post a serious question (one per poster) and the best one will win you this amazing signed edition of the HOT and Sassy Brittney Palmer.

    We will chose the question that stands out and isn't something like "Can you fit your fist in your mouth?"... though now that I think about it I would like to know, so I guess that's my question .

    So make sure you get in on this exclusive one in a life time chance to win this Cool gift brought to you by SportsbookReview.com

    Let the questions begin!

    Be Cool

  2. #2
    stevek173
    SBR POTM January 1923
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 7,525
    Betpoints: 174

    What was the most romantic experience of your life?

  3. #3
    BIGDAY
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 28,451

    Do you honestly enjoy watching MMA?

    If so, Which UFC fighter do you enjoy watching compete the most?

    Looking forward to the interview!

  4. #4
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 8,923
    Betpoints: 10

    what would the general population be surprised most by that goes on behind the scenes?

    SBR
    Resort
    Winner 1,474

    60pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 8/27/2014

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 8/22/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 8/11/2014


  5. #5
    Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-12-09
    Posts: 5,631

    Do fat, Irish guys turn you?

    - Seamus O'Portly

  6. #6
    JohnGalt2341
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-31-09
    Posts: 2,986
    Betpoints: 16670

    What does the tattoo on your upper back say?
    40pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY12th Place 8/26/2014


  7. #7
    dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-28-10
    Posts: 3,529

    If you feel like Octagon girls don't objectify women, then why aren't their bikini-clad men at women events?

  8. #8
    blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-08
    Posts: 9,403

    Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FuzzyDunlop, CarpeDime, and Pete0

  9. #9
    FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-15-11
    Posts: 2,424
    Betpoints: 60

    Do you fancy guys that make it to Day 3 of the WSOP?
    $10,000

    WSOP
    SATELLITE
    WINNER
    1st Place


  10. #10
    Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,270
    Betpoints: 210

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Do you honestly enjoy watching MMA?

    If so, Which UFC fighter do you enjoy watching compete the most?

    Looking forward to the interview!
    I think they are making this easy for you... Unfortunately, it's not up to me to pick the winning question, but yours is the most valid IMO.

  11. #11
    BAUS
    cork popping tops plowing jelly
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 1,832
    Betpoints: 6042

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?
    Lol!!!

    BAUS

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  12. #12
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 17,588
    Betpoints: 443

    Do you live in SoCal??

    If so, Where would you want to go on our first date??

  13. #13
    k13
    Super Bowl Losers
    k13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 15,886
    Betpoints: 392

    How many betpoints would impress you?

  14. #14
    blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-08
    Posts: 9,403

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    All you have to do is post a serious question (one per poster) and the best one will win you this amazing signed edition of the HOT and Sassy Brittney Palmer.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Do you honestly enjoy watching MMA?

    If so, Which UFC fighter do you enjoy watching compete the most?

    Looking forward to the interview!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I think they are making this easy for you... Unfortunately, it's not up to me to pick the winning question, but yours is the most valid IMO.
    ohhhh, to bad bigger asked 2 questions. ergo, he's DQ'd

  15. #15
    SBRMAN23
    KEEP GRINDING...,
    SBRMAN23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-07-11
    Posts: 2,825
    Betpoints: 61

    If there is one thing you could change about your life what would it be? If nothing, why not?

  16. #16
    onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 9,444

    Blacker u know u wanted to ask abt her

  17. #17
    blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-06-08
    Posts: 9,403

    Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    Blacker u know u wanted to ask abt her

  18. #18
    BIGDAY
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 28,451

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    I think they are making this easy for you... Unfortunately, it's not up to me to pick the winning question, but yours is the most valid IMO.
    Well, it's an honest question that I would be interested in. Like if they actually wish or wager between ring girls on who they would prefer to win.

  19. #19
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 17,588
    Betpoints: 443

    Bigger, mmachicka aint gonna like that sticky-paged playboy under your bed.

    Consult first.

  20. #20
    BIGDAY
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 28,451

    Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    ohhhh, to bad bigger asked 2 questions. ergo, he's DQ'd

  21. #21
    BIGDAY
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 28,451

    Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Bigger, mmachicka aint gonna like that sticky-paged playboy under your bed.

    Consult first.
    If I get this thing, I will have MMAChicka do a video with it.

    You fukks want it for the tats. I want to frame it with other MMA photos and memorabilia. (no homo)

  22. #22
    EaglesPhan36
    TennisPig
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 64,451
    Betpoints: 602

    Is there enough money in the world for you to bang JJ Gold?

  23. #23
    stuler
    stuler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-24-12
    Posts: 581
    Betpoints: 125

    My daughter is thinking about becoming a ring girl. What are the steps she needs to take in order to get a shot at it?
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/5/2014


  24. #24
    minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-07
    Posts: 9,605
    Betpoints: 4627

    Dax
    whatever the winning question is please make sure loshack doesn't embarrass the forum by showing up yahed out of his gourd and looking like he slept in that suit

  25. #25
    Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,270
    Betpoints: 210

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    If I get this thing, I will have MMAChicka do a video with it.

    You fukks want it for the tats. I want to frame it with other MMA photos and memorabilia. (no homo)

    You think she'll be up to making a video with a playboy mag after she caught you smoking in the house???

    How does that Frank Sinatra song go?

    Just what makes that little old ant
    Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
    Anyone knows an ant, can't
    Move a rubber tree plant

    BUT he's got HIGH HOPES, He's got HIGH HOPES

  26. #26
    Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,270
    Betpoints: 210

    Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Dax
    whatever the winning question is please make sure loshack doesn't embarrass the forum by showing up yahed out of his gourd and looking like he slept in that suit


    We'll try and get him to clean up for that day... and maybe take a shower too.

  27. #27
    CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-09
    Posts: 7,819
    Betpoints: 336

    Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Dax
    whatever the winning question is please make sure loshack doesn't embarrass the forum by showing up yahed out of his gourd and looking like he slept in that suit
    son I am a PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED BROADCAST JOURNALIST ok son???

    minet do you have ANY CLUE that I have studied advanced professional network broadcast academic interview techniques on a Master's Degree level at some of the world's leading broadcast journalism Institutes including courses of study and training in Milan, Tokyo, Morroco, London, Mumbay, Marriketsch, and Genieva?????

    it takes WAY MORE then a few lines of this or that to throw me off my game son

    just turn the cameras on, cue me that we're live, and i fukin NAIL IT, every time son

    dont worry about me pal

    pal take a look at Washington/Indiana 1h under 98 tonight
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/21/2014


           BIG
           MEAN
           BULLY


  28. #28
    Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,270
    Betpoints: 210

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    son I am a PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED BROADCAST JOURNALIST ok son???

    minet do you have ANY CLUE that I have studied advanced professional network broadcast academic interview techniques on a Master's Degree level at some of the world's leading broadcast journalism Institutes including courses of study and training in Milan, Tokyo, Morroco, London, Mumbay, Marriketsch, and Genieva?????

    it takes WAY MORE then a few lines of this or that to throw me off my game son

    just turn the cameras on, cue me that we're live, and i fukin NAIL IT, every time son

    dont worry about me pal

    pal take a look at Washington/Indiana 1h under 98 tonight
    That's why we call him "One Take Tony" around here.

  29. #29
    minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-07
    Posts: 9,605
    Betpoints: 4627

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    son I am a PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED BROADCAST JOURNALIST ok son???

    minet do you have ANY CLUE that I have studied advanced professional network broadcast academic interview techniques on a Master's Degree level at some of the world's leading broadcast journalism Institutes including courses of study and training in Milan, Tokyo, Morroco, London, Mumbay, Marriketsch, and Genieva?????

    it takes WAY MORE then a few lines of this or that to throw me off my game son

    just turn the cameras on, cue me that we're live, and i fukin NAIL IT, every time son

    dont worry about me pal

    pal take a look at Washington/Indiana 1h under 98 tonight
    again you and the new Chippie head over to that horchata place with her laptop
    you sit in the back
    (and NO the TOT doesn't count as a place you can go for a bias opinion )
    have her play
    your videos
    justin7 videos
    a few DB videos
    and to be fair those jack offs at either covers or PG
    and let the ticas give their honest opinions
    on everyone

  30. #30
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 25,103
    Betpoints: 74

    chin too big, overrated

  31. #31
    BIGDAY
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 28,451

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    You think she'll be up to making a video with a playboy mag after she caught you smoking in the house???

    How does that Frank Sinatra song go?

    Just what makes that little old ant
    Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
    Anyone knows an ant, can't
    Move a rubber tree plant

    BUT he's got HIGH HOPES, He's got HIGH HOPES
    Just confirmed with her.

  32. #32
    Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-11
    Posts: 2,270
    Betpoints: 210

    Well now all you need is to win... if not I guess you wasted one of your monthly requests in vane

  33. #33
    milwaukee mike
    RELEASE THE ALBUM AND I RELEASE AVRIL
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 19,365
    Betpoints: 82

    Is it against your employment agreement to bet on the fights?
    100pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY10th Place 8/26/2014


  34. #34
    BIGDAY
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 28,451

    Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Well now all you need is to win... if not I guess you wasted one of your monthly requests in vane

  35. #35
    konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-17-06
    Posts: 10,138
    Betpoints: 13

    Does the UFC raise money or support any charities if so what are they
    and have you helped in that support and why.

    Please sign the picture near the bottom do not block anything and make it out to Steve!!!!!
    Thanks
    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY8th Place 8/27/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/28/2014


1234 Last
Top