AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

anyone else betting on wrestlemania?

bet on it last yr and did pretty well..would like to hear what kind of picks someone has for this yr..hopefully we can clean up and then focus on baseball

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I would like to find a match like Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawlor where a major underdog wins

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol I'm curious how much can you bet on this soap opera?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Limits are too low like $50 or $100

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still since wrestling is fixed it's free money right?...who here has been watchin this crap?..post the answers to these upcoming matches!

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Even if it's fixed there's no way to know who is going to win. In fact it's harder to predict than a real fight. At least with a real fight you can use stats with this you'd have to get inside the writers' minds.

The only "lock" is the Undertaker.

AL1322

lol..ya its def hard to bet the dogs even though the line is so juicy..last yr edge won at +350 and the miz was +160 but other than that all the favs won...who knows though,lol

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Team Johnny is a 100% lock to win their match, the outcome was already given away.

AL1322

i agree hippo..i didnt c where it was given away but i know they went from a -115 to a -330 rather quickly..i guess thats y

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I am thinking of betting. Here are the winners more than likely as I watch this soap opera.

Big Show
    Cena
    Team Johnny
    Undertaker
    Kelly Kelly & Maria M
    Sheamus
    Was strong on Punk, but am undecided now as Jericho signed a new contract extension.
    Orton

AL1322

agree with all your picks except big show..i think rhodes is on his way to stardom and i think big show putting him over would make more sense than show winning the ic belt..also i had reservations about punk as well..and i love y2j..but punk lost to orton last yr and after all thats happend with his character and the best in the world build up..i think jericho should put punk over as well...i hate cena and wish the rock would win but i think he'll job to cena...love sheamus though..bryans a dink lol

AL1322

top bet has way different lines than 5 dimes as well..ive never been to top bet..but theres good chances to pick bothguys and make money..their lines are totally different

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Jericho....contract extension and you know it has clause for him to win belt.

AL1322

jericho punk is the only one im worried about..ill be rooting for jericho though..top bet has rhodes at +160 and cena at +150 which i like..while 5 dimes has both as favs

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

tempted to deposit at topbet. sounds like they are shady at best but the lines there are very nice.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Should I go with initial ruling? Has Cena at -195 vs. like -390 after broadcast

AL1322

this is hard for me cuz i hate cena,lol..i love the rock but ..im torn..top bet has rock as the fav and 5 dimes hs cena as the fav..im just worried about getting paid on top bet...i personally think they have to let cena win as he lost last yr ...cuz of the rock and his character would lose all respect if he lost again

AL1322

i would bet my life that team laurinitus or whatever the dbags name is and sheamus will win...i loaded up on that...of course taker will win..i expect cody to win..but im worried about the dq...and i think punk will win..but if they want to keep the feud going..jericho needs to win and at +150..its nice

AL1322

this initial ruling thing is new...i had lawler last yr and i almost shyt my pants when they announced cole as the winner at +900....but then the decision got reversed..which is y they have that on there now...and 5 dimes paid out lawler...i have this feeling rock will win the initial ruling and get screwed..maybe thats y the line goes so much higher idk...i also see orton at only -200 at top bet..well if he wins thats $50 profit..i dont see him losing at wm to kane of all people

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by AL1322 View Post
    i agree hippo..i didnt c where it was given away but i know they went from a -115 to a -330 rather quickly..i guess thats y
    Former wrestler A-train is coming back as an enforcer type for Johnny = match outcome already given away. Besides, Long has been doing this role for what seems forever and John gets a lot of heat. Too obvious that Long is going to get the boot.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

My friend never wants to bet on anything but wants me to place Wrestlemania bets for him....

AL1322

ya i cansee that myself hippo...i already bet on johnny and sheamus,lol...cant believe im betting on fing wrestling but if i can make money its better than watching some bums have a 1-0 soccer game i have to sweat out or a nhl overtime

crblahblah
    crblahblah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Undertaker opened at about -400 on 5Dimes. Was kicking myself for not having any money in that account to jump on it in a parlay or something. Absolute lock. He's now -1050.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Be careful with betting Taker. He's done full time and is in talks for future WM only matches but if anything changes, they have it set up for Shawn to help HHH win the match. I would still think Undertaker will win due to the streak and future WM talks but this one is still possibly undecided.

Sheamus and Team Johnny should be winners and with The Rock only coming around every now and then I don't see them allowing him to beat Cena unless they are thinking about doing a Cena heel turn soon. Without a Cena heel turn, it would be pointless to allow someone who is basically an outsider now, come in and beat the face of WWE.

Jericho's contract extension is considered a short one as he is rumored to be leaving in a few months to go back on tour with his band. I think the feud with punk will be extended and the only way I see that happening is have punk drop the title to jericho in some fashion at Mania and regain it back a month or so later.

Big Show/Rhodes. There were rumors of Shaq getting involved in this match in some fashion to help Rhodes win the match. Rhodes needs to get over more than Show does but I don't have an opinion on this one.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    Be careful with betting Taker. He's done full time and is in talks for future WM only matches but if anything changes, they have it set up for Shawn to help HHH win the match. I would still think Undertaker will win due to the streak and future WM talks but this one is still possibly undecided.

Big Show/Rhodes. There were rumors of Shaq getting involved in this match in some fashion to help Rhodes win the match. Rhodes needs to get over more than Show does but I don't have an opinion on this one.
    Undertaker won't lose. He will retire undefeated as long as Vince is alive.

As for Rhodes losing, it would be a way to drop the belt and move up to the big picture. At some point he has to drop it. Don't know if it will be tonight though.