Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Always amazes me when I see this when placing a wager. Good job BetIslands.

This use to happen ALL the time the other way with my old book.

The line changed for one (or more) of your selections.

WagerType: Date: Current Line: Previous Line: Risking / To Win
    STRAIGHT BET Mar 31 NBA [815] JAZZ (UTA) +5½-110 +5-110 66.00 USD / 60.00 USD

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I've had it in my favor a few times and against me a few. But your right, in most books it's only against you.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

uhhh they're using reverse psychology on you be careful

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Happens quite often at Pinnacle.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

They would be smarter to direct you to a new page saying 'the line has changed since you made your selection, the new odds are x.xx, would you still like to place a wager for $x.xx?'

Ez Money 77

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    They would be smarter to direct you to a new page saying 'the line has changed since you made your selection, the new odds are x.xx, would you still like to place a wager for $x.xx?'
    That's what that page is actually. Hard to tell on the copy and paste but that's exactly what it is. For the person who said it was reverse psychology, how does that make sense? I already clicked place wager or whatever then that's when it basically says the line was changed (in my favor) do you still want to place the wager? U think they want me to cancel that out and go add more to it or something?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    That's what that page is actually. Hard to tell on the copy and paste but that's exactly what it is. For the person who said it was reverse psychology, how does that make sense? I already clicked place wager or whatever then that's when it basically says the line was changed (in my favor) do you still want to place the wager? U think they want me to cancel that out and go add more to it or something?
    I never had a betislands account but I know pinnacle (in the past when I bet there) would you make you go back and re-bet.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Utah getting smacked right now

Ez Money 77

Yeah BetIslands could have changed this line to +15 and it might not cover lol

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

This happens all the time at Bookmaker....sometimes for you, sometimes against you. 50/50 to me probably. Hopefully you get lucky here in 2H and that hook helps you out! :-) Cheers.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Only the shit books I've used don't give you a line change in your favor. In my experience, BetUS and Bodog almost never give you a "the line has moved in your favor" but I've gotten plenty of them at every other book I've used.