zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Knicks up 30 again under Woodson

wow.

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

about to get a really bad beat on this game, have under 200, 81 point first half now this shit

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Watch out for NY now, they are a streaky bunch. I haven't looked at their schedule, but I could see them going on a 5+ game winning streak here.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

now coach`s theory. Got my money back on portland tonight after they fukked me vs indiana.

2 days ago i posted telling everyone that when McMillan gets fired to go big on Portland`s next game ;-)

teams cover their 1st game with a new coach at an extremely high rate

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

no way knicks are this good
    Last edited by sportsfanatic; 03-16-12 at 09:30 PM.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    no way knicks are this good
    u better believe it. they are playing team basketball and really using all their depth for what its worth. about 9 guys in double figures but nobody over 20 points and playing great defense. thing of beauty. Dantoni had a choke hold on them now the leash is off and Woodson is just letting these guys flow while still keeping the focus on defense. it seems like the mega scorers have all biught in to that they all dont need to score 30 a night to win. and the main thing they are having fun.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Knicks wanted a change at head coach and got it.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I always hated d'antoni but I did think we had something brewing without melo but who knows maybe this will be the ultimate system for everyone and not have lin carry us

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

mike woodson can really coach....atlanta was real stupid to fire him because larry drew is awful

zoo youk

i reqlly thinkWoodson is the guy. this team is full of egos and stars. they dont need a high profilw coach coming in all rah rah..just someone they trust who will let them have fun but hold them accountable as well

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game helped my night big time..had a rev with heat game and knicks over game that picked up $1100...that was nice.. but what was even sweeter was the dime if bet over 2nd half 95.5 if pacers -3 2nd half..knicks were up 19 at the half....fast forwards closing secs, late pacers run till bibby hits a 3 to put the knicks up 21 under a min..looks like im done...no!!..bam pacers with a goal tend and 1 cut it to 18....28 secs left ..4.8 sec differential...bibby dribbling..dribbling..decides to take the shot clock violation!!...im thinking c'mon pacers you got 4.8 secs go dunk it get me a push...no!!..inbound..sprint up the court..pull up 3..ONIONS!!..BUZZER!!..nice +$2100 swing!!!

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    this game helped my night big time..had a rev with heat game and knicks over game that picked up $1100...that was nice.. but what was even sweeter was the dime if bet over 2nd half 95.5 if pacers -3 2nd half..knicks were up 19 at the half....fast forwards closing secs, late pacers run till bibby hits a 3 to put the knicks up 21 under a min..looks like im done...no!!..bam pacers with a goal tend and 1 cut it to 18....28 secs left ..4.8 sec differential...bibby dribbling..dribbling..decides to take the shot clock violation!!...im thinking c'mon pacers you got 4.8 secs go dunk it get me a push...no!!..inbound..sprint up the court..pull up 3..ONIONS!!..BUZZER!!..nice +$2100 swing!!!

Wow that's wild swing lol

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

I wondered where this stiff Woodson went after Atlanta got rid of him. The Knicks gained nothing here. They get rid of one stiff who doesn't coach defense for another who lets his players play street ball with no plays and no team concept. The way his Hawks played in the playoffs was down right embarrassing. If the Knicks stick with him like they did with the shitty Phoenix X coach they deserve what they get. Two wins and all the sudden this stiff is a great coach. Just go watch Atlanta playoff games against Orlando last year and watch five guys with no plays running around playing street ball. This guy is terrible.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    i reqlly thinkWoodson is the guy. this team is full of egos and stars. they dont need a high profilw coach coming in all rah rah..just someone they trust who will let them have fun but hold them accountable as well
    Two wins and now he is the guy? Really? Really? lol

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    mike woodson can really coach....atlanta was real stupid to fire him because larry drew is awful
    He can coach? where did u witness this?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He can coach? where did u witness this?
    Exactly. Same guy, whose Hawks whole roster tuned out. 2 games in, and he is Phil Jackson. The team played like dogs for the past month b/c that's what they are. They should be embarrassed that firing the coach made them give 100%, but they have been accepting their salaries in full while dogging it.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I wondered where this stiff Woodson went after Atlanta got rid of him. The Knicks gained nothing here. They get rid of one stiff who doesn't coach defense for another who lets his players play street ball with no plays and no team concept. The way his Hawks played in the playoffs was down right embarrassing. If the Knicks stick with him like they did with the shitty Phoenix X coach they deserve what they get. Two wins and all the sudden this stiff is a great coach. Just go watch Atlanta playoff games against Orlando last year and watch five guys with no plays running around playing street ball. This guy is terrible.
    he wasn't their head coach last year dumass

zoo youk

he can obviously coach defense. knicks were close to dead last in the league in defense under D Antoni and since Woodson has come in as an assistant they have been in the top hovering between top 5 top 10 defense.

Thor4140

he wasn't their head coach last year dumass

The year he was there it was the the most awful team concept i ever witnessed. His team had absolutely no plays. Every game was the same. I never witnessed anything like that in all my years of watching basketball. I thought he was the worst coach i ever saw. When they signed D'Antoni i said give him two years and people will realize how bad a coach he is but this guy is even worse. I know u Knick fans will grab anything ya can, and hope and pray this is the guy, but he is not the answer. Go get somebody else and quit being naive.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Two gamers is too early to make a call on anyone. Give him at least 10 games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too hard to say
    Lets see what happens tonight
    If Knicks win they could be on the road back

zoo youk

i just think these players on this roster are going to clash with a high profile coach. they just need someone to push them on defense, let them do their thing on offense have fun no pressure running some exotic system and someone they can trust but who will hold them accountable qhen needed and so far Woodson has done that. time will twll if it last.

mh217

i know how the knicks are..bunch of lazy scumbags..they will play hard for a few games and then the bad habits set in....they are uncoachable..mostly a bunch of dudes that are set for life and they dont care deep down if they win or lose....as long as they cash that check thats all that matters to em..dont be fooled..that said i expect em to lose tonight...last night they were on the sidelines laughing and cracking jokes in that blowout..indy will play with heart at home after getting embarassed and the unprofessional knicks will lose..not cause they arent talented but because they are immature and unprofessional.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    i know how the knicks are..bunch of lazy scumbags..they will play hard for a few games and then the bad habits set in....they are uncoachable..mostly a bunch of dudes that are set for life and they dont care deep down if they win or lose....as long as they cash that check thats all that matters to em..dont be fooled..that said i expect em to lose tonight...last night they were on the sidelines laughing and cracking jokes in that blowout..indy will play with heart at home after getting embarassed and the unprofessional knicks will lose..not cause they arent talented but because they are immature and unprofessional.
    i hope your joking. unprofessional cause they were having fun playing a game they love? come on now. and the Pacers had it coming as Granger was quoted saying "these next 2 games are easily winnable"

jjgold

nicks looking sharp again

Zeero
    Zeero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

linsanity still negates home field crowd advantage. listen to the crowd

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

had pacers for this game, can't believe knicks are doing it again

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

game over

jjgold

Knicks looked sharp again

go figure

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

knicks are a streaky team
    Last edited by sportsfanatic; 03-17-12 at 08:48 PM.

zoo youk

crazy. not one guy in the 20s scoring on a super stardriven team and still have not gave up over 90 on D

mh217

lost a nickel on the pacers 1st half but then banged out a nickel rev 2nd half knicks/pacers under 99 and 2nd half bobcats -3..so still made money on this game..but yea knicks did it again..just a matter of time till they start losing consistently again though..esp on the road..gl to all

sportsfanatic
    Update your status

crazy. not one guy in the 20s scoring on a super stardriven team and still have not gave up over 90 on D
    woodsanity?