darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Lebron to Wade "Please Win The Game For Me, I'm Scared"

Huge clutch gene. That's how you win close games. Just give it to someone that isn't afraid, like Wade and let him shoot. Don't even let him consider passing to Lebron.

As you see Lebron has the ball and knew better, all he has to do is take someone one on one... tries a jumper and misses... try again? nah, please Dwade save the day. Lebron must be so happy Dwade can finally carry him to a championship.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

funny how he motions for wade to come snatch the ball
    from his non clutch ass. you think kobe woulda let anyone
    take the ball from him in that situation?

but nothing new from lechoke. remember game 6 vs pistons few years ago? he shot 3-12fg and deferred to a rookie daniel gibson
    to bail his ass out. gibson responded by nailing 4 consecutive
    3s and 19 pts in the 4th to lead them to the finals.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

What the hell was Wade thinking shooting a crazy shot like that? Haslem was open at the key!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who woulda thought...

I wonder if Lebron led them at the end of regulation to get into overtime? I would guess not since the OP only mentions how Lebron can't handle the "clutch" situations.

I wonder how many more threads we can expect on Lebron this week from darkhat?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

didn't lebron hit the game tieing 3 with 10 seconds left to force OT? That's not clutch?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I know what the #1 subject is going to be on ESPN First Take tomorrow with Skip Bayless and Steven A. Smith.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    didn't lebron hit the game tieing 3 with 10 seconds left to force OT? That's not clutch?

what would you guys prefer? lebron to take it to the hoop and get triple-teamed?

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

How good would the Heat be if Wade got injured which is pretty easy with his style of play, I have thought about a futures wager on the heat to win it all but I just don't see it happening without Dwayne. Forget all this Kobe/Lebron talk, Dwayne is Miami ond one of the best players in game, on and off the court. Wade is a devout christian who is one of the most charitable guys in the game off the court. All around, a class act.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Without Lebron, Miami likely loses that game to begin with. He kept them in game all night. The guy is a beast. Easy target to bash. When all is said and done, the doubters will be forced to shut up or give him the respect he deserves.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    lol this. without his 3, there would be no over time and this stupid thread. his 3 was more clutch than wade's winning shot if you have a brain to think about it...

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

Who woulda thought...

I wonder if Lebron led them at the end of regulation to get into overtime? I would guess not since the OP only mentions how Lebron can't handle the "clutch" situations.

I wonder how many more threads we can expect on Lebron this week from darkhat?
    Prolly should of passed to haslem.
    Last edited by darkhat; 03-11-12 at 10:40 AM.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    What the hell was Wade thinking shooting a crazy shot like that? Haslem was open at the key!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Lebron is stubborn. He was going to hand those off until passing the ball showed to work. Now, he'll take the next 20.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

what would you guys prefer? lebron to take it to the hoop and get triple-teamed?
    As seen recently, they only single cover him for game winners, cause they know he's passing the ball to haslem or some other clown.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Wade to Lebron: "Look, son. Just shoot the ball, it doesn't matter if it's a double pump or over-the-head shot. If you miss, so be it. If you make it, you're the talk of the town." Lebron to Wade: "I see dead people."

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Prolly should of passed to haslem.

Ohh go figure no actual response!

You can't acknowledge that Lebron hit the 3 that sent them into overtime, but I'm pretty sure you would of made a thread ragging on him if he would of missed that 3

Guaranteed!

congrats to you darkhat!

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

personally I think Lebron has made strides this year with his shot inside and behind the 3pt line. He still seems to lack that killer instinct that Wade and others have. Lebron will thrown down 12-15 pts in the 4th but more times than not, when the clock is ticking down and they need a bucket, it's going to Wade or another teammate.

darkhat

Ohh go figure no actual response!

You can't acknowledge that Lebron hit the 3 that sent them into overtime, but I'm pretty sure you would of made a thread ragging on him if he would of missed that 3

Guaranteed!

congrats to you darkhat!
    Hard to respond to a guy who likes to watch half naked men rub against each other, and has a half naked man in his avatar. I just try to bypass so I don't have to pay attention.

His 3 came with extra time on the clock, cause he knew if he missed it wouldn't be all on him. They'd have more time. Just like the overtime shot, Lebron shot it first and missed, they got the ball back and Wade finished. Didn't have to be afraid cause there would still be time.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

give the guy a break.

not for lack of effort. he has playd some of the hardest and most effective defense in the entire league this year.

he really does just get thrown off his game at crunch time, gets too ampd up inside like a young kid. it may not change until much later in his career.

wade is great, but he is no lebron james. as a whole lebron does much more for his team in my opinion.

and i am far from a lebron fan.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Been saying this now for a year and a half. Just give the ball to wade in crunch time and move out of the way lechoke.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

As seen recently, they only single cover him for game winners, cause they know he's passing the ball to haslem or some other clown.
    um when he passed it to haslem he was getting double teamed already behind the free throw line

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Been saying this now for a year and a half. Just give the ball to wade in crunch time and move out of the way lechoke.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Lebron got a huge steal and dunk and the game tieing 3 in the last minute. Wade turned the ball over on a horrible pass and made a lucky shot

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Lebron got a huge steal and dunk and the game tieing 3 in the last minute. Wade turned the ball over on a horrible pass and made a lucky shot
    Lebron to Wade after game: "I wish that was me who made that lucky shot."

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Hard to respond to a guy who likes to watch half naked men rub against each other, and has a half naked man in his avatar. I just try to bypass so I don't have to pay attention.

His 3 came with extra time on the clock, cause he knew if he missed it wouldn't be all on him. They'd have more time. Just like the overtime shot, Lebron shot it first and missed, they got the ball back and Wade finished. Didn't have to be afraid cause there would still be time.
    Who would of thought of that type of response from you. I can guarantee that you would of made a thread if Lebron missed that game tying 3.

um when he passed it to haslem he was getting double teamed already behind the free throw line

Ummm according to darkhat and all other people that despise Lebron, he was only single teamed and he's a pussy for passing it to a wide open guy...I think darkhat made 4 different threads on that single moment of the game.

But hey, I'm just a guy who wishes Lebron was on my team...One of the best players (no matter if he can make a game winning shot or not) He's one of the most exciting players to watch as well.

darkhat is probably from cleaveland and gets bent out of shape and has to take the day off of work anytime Lebron scores over 25 points and would possibly attempt suicide if Lebron hit a game winner in the playoffs.

darkhat

There was a guy thinking about stepping up when he passed. He had an easy pull up, and it wouldn't matter if he was about to be doubled. ALL game he is and drives passed 10 dudes to hit layups. One of the most physically gifted athletes ever, yet mentally weakest. If you can drive past 3 guys for 99 percent of the game, do it and win at the end also. Step up.

darkhat

Who would of thought of that type of response from you. I can guarantee that you would of made a thread if Lebron missed that game tying 3.

Ummm according to darkhat and all other people that despise Lebron, he was only single teamed and he's a pussy for passing it to a wide open guy...I think darkhat made 4 different threads on that single moment of the game.
    Even if doubled, it doesn't matter. If you are the best player on the planet just drive past them like you always do.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

yeah no one remembers game tying shots that force ot. kobe made one few nights ago to force ot and there was maybe 1 thread about it. had it been a game winning shot there woulda been 10+.

lebrick needs to take that shit to the rim every single time. he would either make it or get fouled 80% of the time. but hes scared to even win at the line cause i heard he shoots 50% ft in the final mins of the game.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Even if doubled, it doesn't matter. If you are the best player on the planet just drive past them like you always do.

That's what someone who wants a guy to always fail would say.

If Kobe were to get double teamed and he passed the ball to Gasol at the elbow for an open jumper, I can only imagine what type of praise you'd be giving him for finding the wide open man for a jumper, you wouldn't be ragging on him for passing to a wide open guy.

It's ok, Lebron has hurt you in the past, it's time to realize it will happen again, it's better to understand that now, instead of just having all this hatred built up inside of you for the rest of your life.

have a good one.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    yeah no one remembers game tying shots that force ot. kobe made one few nights ago to force ot and there was maybe 1 thread about it. had it been a game winning shot there woulda been 10+.

lebrick needs to take that shit to the rim every single time. he would either make it or get fouled 80% of the time. but hes scared to even win at the line cause i heard he shoots 50% ft in the final mins of the game.
    That does sound about right.

He always seems to brick those FT's in the final minutes.

darkhat

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

exactly

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Lebron is like Obama. No matter what the facts are, those that love him will continue to back him and those that hate him will continue to bash him. It's part of being black in white America. No fair shot. People go with their pre-conceived notions and never give either a chance. Lebron has been the second best player only to Kobe in the last 10 years. And since the Big3 came to Miami last year, Miami has the best record. Lebron leads this team. He doesn't need to take the final shot. He's taken dozens of buzzer beaters over the years and made them. All he cares about now is winning, not being the guy that takes the shot.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Lebron is like Obama. No matter what the facts are, those that love him will continue to back him and those that hate him will continue to bash him. It's part of being black in white America. No fair shot. People go with their pre-conceived notions and never give either a chance. Lebron has been the second best player only to Kobe in the last 10 years. And since the Big3 came to Miami last year, Miami has the best record. Lebron leads this team. He doesn't need to take the final shot. He's taken dozens of buzzer beaters over the years and made them. All he cares about now is winning, not being the guy that takes the shot.
    I'm sorry but race has nothing to do with this. Some people are saying Lebron can't consistently hit the big shot, but Wade can. Is Wade white, and somebody never told me?

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Still props to Scaredy LeBron for tying the game.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

more like "
    Please Win De Game Fo' Me, I be Scared"

12 Last