View Poll Results: Who's Supreme: the West or East's middle to top tier teams collectively?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • West- come on man!

4 80.00%
  • East- what you smokin?

1 20.00%
    High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

The Say it Aint So Poll: Is the East better than the West?

Got into a huge debate during the superbowl with a Miami Heat fan--missed the whole 2nd quarter, who swore that across the whole, the East is better than the West. I obviously think this guy has not a clue, but it left me thinking, how far behind is the East? Take away the bottom tier teams in the East and just compare the middle and upper tier teams, and who do you like? I think it's hard given this season's scheduling debacle, but I still think that the West holds the supremacy title....I think you have to ignore mid season records, as the East's bottom feeders help pad other teams' win columns.

I also argued that if you take away Dwight Howard, the East is primarily a bunch of jump shooting teams, which is not what you want in the playoffs. You need high percentage scoring from your big men, at least in my opinion, to play good, playoff basketball. Anyhow, post your thoughts/ opinions! As a side note, the Lakers are in shambles...not because this team is getting old, but because Mike Brown is a joke who has no clue how to coach winning--team, basketball. He was content with the James do all Cavs...and is content to run a Kobe do all Lakers, which is not going to win come playoff time--not winning now. There's no excuse to not dominate with Bynum, Kobe, Gasol, and Co.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

A couple weeks later, what do you all think?