MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

SBR Lou

already disgusted with this so called "tournament"

your opponents can see your picks before game start so if there getting there asses whipped they can choose the opposite of you to climb twice as fast... this is bullshit

involves no capping skill just cheap ass tactics to navigate around software problems since the software keeps picks hidden only to a certain time and not to tip off

is there any way to get this fixed?????

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi MJT,

Which contest are you referring to? By default, all contest (less configured differently by a user commissioner) only display picks once they are off the board.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

if you are talking about the bracket contest I don't think this is the case

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi MJT,

Which contest are you referring to? By default, all contest (less configured differently by a user commissioner) only display picks once they are off the board.
    ok sorry for the thread then. I was just very suspicious of my oppenent picking the opposite of me becuase earlier in the day I noticed displayed plays way in advance of gametime so that made me even more suspicious. now i understand that the contest is different from say a reg sports book where the play would stay up until tip. Thanks for clearing this up! no worries