View New Posts
12
  • Thread Tools
  1. #1
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 923
    Betpoints: 354

    What happens now?

    Uncle Creepy fight read incorrect...fight should have been read as a draw....what happens with my betting ticket...dead?

  2. #2
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,673
    Betpoints: 772

    jesus is that really u

  3. #3
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 923
    Betpoints: 354

    Yes.

  4. #4
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,673
    Betpoints: 772



    u gamble

  5. #5
    Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-11
    Posts: 3,471

    Are you ******* serious...

  6. #6
    NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-26-09
    Posts: 7,694
    Betpoints: 59

    Most likely dead. I've had the exact same situation happen in a boxing match about 2 years ago. The original read stood.

  7. #7
    pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-22-08
    Posts: 5,485
    Betpoints: 18

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Yes.
    Change your last name jerkoff

  8. #8
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 923
    Betpoints: 354

    Well Dimes is difficult to deal with they are extremely rude....anyways I'm reading through their rules and I got this

    Results will be graded/regraded based on the official result at ringside. A result may be revised or altered after initial presentation by the ring announcer. Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue.
    this is what happened...the score card was read incorrectly

    they keep stating this over and over and over again
    Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result, or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.

    This does not apply to this situation...at all..

  9. #9
    sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 7,614

    the official grading is based on what bruce buffer reads. See WWE decision last year.

  10. #10
    Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-20-09
    Posts: 1,891
    Betpoints: 2860

    Hope that gets rescored as a draw like it was...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/18/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/11/2014

    SBR
    Resort
    Winner 1,685


  11. #11
    waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 1,646
    Betpoints: 24

    well, i read pinnacles rules and i should be refunded. we will find out.

  12. #12
    Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 923
    Betpoints: 354

    Quote Originally Posted by waco66 View Post
    well, i read pinnacles rules and i should be refunded. we will find out.
    That's what it looks like to me but I dunno...I filed a report with SBR...I mean it can't hurt.

  13. #13
    Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-11
    Posts: 3,471

    Actually it can hurt. Get ready for jjgold to come to your house and have his way with you in the next few days

  14. #14
    Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 1,877
    Betpoints: 3644

    Anything can happen here. The rules you are looking at are what most books go by. Most books should change this to the result declared by the commission.

  15. #15
    Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-09
    Posts: 1,877
    Betpoints: 3644

    Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    the official grading is based on what bruce buffer reads. See WWE decision last year.
    WWE has different rules from MMA.

  16. #16
    Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-20-09
    Posts: 1,891
    Betpoints: 2860

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    That's what it looks like to me but I dunno...I filed a report with SBR...I mean it can't hurt.
    Sbr has to change their own result first...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/18/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/11/2014

    SBR
    Resort
    Winner 1,685


  17. #17
    wtf
    LOL female mods
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-08
    Posts: 12,998
    Betpoints: 54

    op has brain damage?

  18. #18
    Biggie23
    Biggie23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-09
    Posts: 8

    Bodog credited my account as a win, then took the money out of my account and counted it as a loss. I knew when I saw that they changed it that I was going to be screwed because bodog is the worst sportsbook ever. They won't credit my account with the win or initial bet back even. I had $600 on Mighty Mouse by 3 round decison. These are the two sets of rules that apply to this situation:

    Boxing/Mixed Martial Arts

    2.

    a. If the number of scheduled rounds in a fight is changed, the following wagers will have action: the fight winner, fighter wins by Decision, KO, TKO, and Draw options.

    b. "Fight totals" & "will go / won't go" will have action if the updated scheduled total rounds are more than the total listed on the prop.

    c. Exact round of ending, fighter to win inside distance or goes distance props will all be "no action" if scheduled rounds are changed or misposted.

    3.

    a. Results will be graded or regraded based on the official result at ringside.

    b. As a result may be revised or altered after the initial presentation by the ring announcer. Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue.

    c. Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.

    According to these rules am I wrong that I shouldnt at least get my money back? There not having it and I'm probably screwed but I'm just wondering what other people think.

  19. #19
    gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-11
    Posts: 7,433
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie23 View Post
    Bodog credited my account as a win, then took the money out of my account and counted it as a loss. I knew when I saw that they changed it that I was going to be screwed because bodog is the worst sportsbook ever. They won't credit my account with the win or initial bet back even. I had $600 on Mighty Mouse by 3 round decison. These are the two sets of rules that apply to this situation:

    Boxing/Mixed Martial Arts

    2.

    a. If the number of scheduled rounds in a fight is changed, the following wagers will have action: the fight winner, fighter wins by Decision, KO, TKO, and Draw options.

    b. "Fight totals" & "will go / won't go" will have action if the updated scheduled total rounds are more than the total listed on the prop.

    c. Exact round of ending, fighter to win inside distance or goes distance props will all be "no action" if scheduled rounds are changed or misposted.

    3.

    a. Results will be graded or regraded based on the official result at ringside.

    b. As a result may be revised or altered after the initial presentation by the ring announcer. Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue.

    c. Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.

    According to these rules am I wrong that I shouldnt at least get my money back? There not having it and I'm probably screwed but I'm just wondering what other people think.
    Hm, I think it's a loss because you bet that he would win a decision, but the fight was a draw. Had you just bet Mighty Mouse straight-up, they would have had to refund you and cancel the play.

  20. #20
    Biggie23
    Biggie23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-07-09
    Posts: 8

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Hm, I think it's a loss because you bet that he would win a decision, but the fight was a draw. Had you just bet Mighty Mouse straight-up, they would have had to refund you and cancel the play.

    a. Results will be graded or regraded based on the official result at ringside.

    This is the one that confuses me. I feel like they just rape all money on fights when stuff like this happens. They can basically just score it either way with this rule. If I had money on the draw, which was a big money line I think, I can almost guarantee you they would of counted the ringside announcement.
    Last edited by Biggie23; 03-03-12 at 02:27 AM.

  21. #21
    BiTeMe UsAdOj
    I see Dead Posters
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-18-11
    Posts: 3,588
    Betpoints: 8896

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    what happens with my betting ticket...dead?
    Just talk to Your Father about it... he'll do ya a solid and have things go your way.
    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 8/19/2014

    300pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY3rd Place 8/12/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/07/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 8/15/2014

    Ring Games Winner
    Ring Games Winner
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/8/2014

    World
    Poker
    Cup 1st place


  22. #22
    flyingillini
    אזיין אותך
    flyingillini's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 34,706
    Betpoints: 28

    Jesus you are the reason I get up each and every morning. Without you Jesus, I am nothing and Jesus Christ is the only thing I live my life for. Everyone needs to accept Christ into their life. He brings a smile to my face and Jesus Christ, you solve all my problems. G*d Bless you and your plays, Jesus!!

  23. #23
    Smoke
    Ash Money fan
    Smoke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 34,241
    Betpoints: 60

    God bless Jesus!



    Jon Cheers

  24. #24
    waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-14-09
    Posts: 1,646
    Betpoints: 24

    Pinnacle looks like they have credited back my bet...but its in the "pending bets" section haha

  25. #25
    Vaughany
    Porra, Caralho
    Vaughany's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 42,920
    Betpoints: 547

    yeah BM have changed it on mine

  26. #26
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 3,403
    Betpoints: 1477

    bookmaker changed mine to a push
    1000pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 7/5/2014

    200pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 8/20/2014

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/13/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 8/14/2014

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY8th Place 8/18/2014

    World
    Poker
    Cup 2nd - Tie

    375pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 8/16/2014

    $30
    Charity
    donation 1/10/2014

    170pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 8/15/2014

    480pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 5/24/2014


  27. #27
    helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-12
    Posts: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by waco66 View Post
    Pinnacle looks like they have credited back my bet...but its in the "pending bets" section haha
    has the money been credit it back too ?! cuz I am still waiting for my money to be credit it back and I see the bet in the pending bets section too ! thanks !!

  28. #28
    Vaughany
    Porra, Caralho
    Vaughany's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 42,920
    Betpoints: 547

    What u play on McCall straight up?

  29. #29
    smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-09
    Posts: 1,409
    Betpoints: 11143

    Vegas tickets will remain same(being that they've paid out winners already) and offshore will grade this a draw.
    Ring Games Winner

    SBR
    Resort
    Winner 1,130 pts

    SBR
    Resort
    Winner 1,083 pts


  30. #30
    H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 1,495
    Betpoints: 1013

    According to 5dime the officials at the venue verified it a win for Johnson by decision... so OP gets screwed. According to the poster at bodog- they verified that it should have been a draw because the officials wrote their scores down wrong. According to the official venue it is a draw. So bodog is screwing that guy that way. 2 books screwing 2 different sides. At least thats what I was able to gather, may be wrong.

  31. #31
    helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-12
    Posts: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    What u play on McCall straight up?
    played $500 straight on Mccall at pinnacle and waiting for a response from them still as they are waiting for there department to update them . I hope to god I get my $ refunded !!

  32. #32
    smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-09
    Posts: 1,409
    Betpoints: 11143

    Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
    played $500 straight on Mccall at pinnacle and waiting for a response from them still as they are waiting for there department to update them . I hope to god I get my $ refunded !!
    Pinny already regraded it a push. Check out your account.
    Ring Games Winner

    SBR
    Resort
    Winner 1,130 pts

    SBR
    Resort
    Winner 1,083 pts


  33. #33
    3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-08
    Posts: 3,416
    Betpoints: 378

    amen

  34. #34
    helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-12
    Posts: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Pinny already regraded it a push. Check out your account.
    yup .. as of a few minutes ago , finally !! thank u god lol

    but they don't seem to be responding to any of my emails and I've been nice in all of them .. I'm not sure why

  35. #35
    Vaughany
    Porra, Caralho
    Vaughany's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 42,920
    Betpoints: 547

    Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
    played $500 straight on Mccall at pinnacle and waiting for a response from them still as they are waiting for there department to update them . I hope to god I get my $ refunded !!
    Ecco jus said in his thread tht he got it re-funded from pinnacle

12 Last
Top