BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Marlins attendance in toilet,when will Ozzie be fired?He will make out like a bandit

Even if it's a brand new spanking stadium where in most cities it takes years for there not to be sellouts,it looks like the presence of Ozzie is chasing the customers off in droves.So when will the owner have to say he made a mistake just giving Ozzie a 5 game suspension and fire him?Talk about Ozzie being a genius and pulling a corporal Klinger where he's going to get a few years pay for going off and relaxing on some island,probably Cuba.He will be granted more fun by Castro than the secret cervix had in Colombia.

So alot of employees or commrades-workers as they like to be called in liberal states like California and New York where they have insane employment laws favoring the WORKER,lots of WORKERS are going to spout off that they admire Romney and are going to get fired.Then they can collect unemployment and other alphabet soup social programs for years and years and they can thank Ozzie for giving them the idea.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

The next time any of us have a bad day, take a bad beat, we can take solace in knowing that we aren't BrentCrude.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Even if it's a brand new spanking stadium where in most cities it takes years for there not to be sellouts,it looks like the presence of Ozzie is chasing the customers off in droves.So when will the owner have to say he made a mistake just giving Ozzie a 5 game suspension and fire him?Talk about Ozzie being a genius and pulling a corporal Klinger where he's going to get a few years pay for going off and relaxing on some island,probably Cuba.He will be granted more fun by Castro than the secret cervix had in Colombia.

So alot of employees or commrades-workers as they like to be called in liberal states like California and New York where they have insane employment laws favoring the WORKER,lots of WORKERS are going to spout off that they admire Romney and are going to get fired.Then they can collect unemployment and other alphabet soup social programs for years and years and they can thank Ozzie for giving them the idea.
    I

Its just not Ozzie its Miami and where they built the stadium...Miami is the worst sports city in the USA...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Ozzie is not the reason for attendance problem, Heath bell is.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Miami has too much going on to be spending time at a game. Its the truth folks.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16117

ya got to win

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Who cares?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

miami is one of those areas without a loyal fan base

too many people move there from other areas

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Miami in general is pure trash for sports teams

Lebron made a huge career mistake going there

He should of played in Orlando or La and go 75-7 every year and win 10 titles

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13279

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    miami is one of those areas without a loyal fan base

too many people move there from other areas
    Exactly ... great place for a sports bar though.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

folks are into salsa dancing, and fishing, and bodybuilding in miami i think.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

miami is full of well-off retired folks /marlins used to draw like 6000 people to a game /how about this for a screw-up /bobby petrino fired by arkansas lost 18 million dollars from buyout clause

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Guys i live here. And let me tell you something, it was all politics. I dont know one person that would disagree with me when i say that stadium shoulda been for the dolphins. As hard as it is to believe. Baseball isnt big in miami unless you play it. nobody cares for it. On a random friday night would you rather watch lebron wade and bosh play or the miami marlins? Case closed.

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    folks are into salsa dancing, and fishing, and bodybuilding in miami i think.
    The man has it pretty dead on.