CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Temple game biggest joke ever

Good god I hate this f'ing team.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

-1.5 spread = auto buy a half point or ML.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

They are 5 points with the ball and minute and half left in the game, the guard commits a stupid offensive foul at half court, gets lit up with a T and Lasalle ends up hitting a 3 right after hitting two technical foul shots. Unreal

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    1st of all, it wasn't 1.5 bozo. It ended at 2.5, I got in at 2.

Second, if you actually watched the game Temple pissed themselves at the end in both regulation and OT. Unforced error after unforced error.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    They are 5 points with the ball and minute and half left in the game, the guard commits a stupid offensive foul at half court, gets lit up with a T and Lasalle ends up hitting a 3 right after hitting two technical foul shots. Unreal
    Makes up for NW and Miami melting down in 2h yesterday.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    wow...didn't know it ended like this. just saw the final score. I was inches away from pulling the trigger on temple but the line said everything to me. I said to myself, I'll see the score later and Temple will only win by 1. Wow...i'm proud of myself.

Sorry if you lost big on this one. Sounds like it was a bullshiit way to lose.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Can I be your bookie? It is just the opposite, never bet ML on faves of -2.5 or less, always play ML if available at + odds on dogs of +2.5 or less.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, and EDDIE MONEY LINE

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Can I be your bookie? It is just the opposite, never bet ML on faves of -2.5 or less, always play ML if available at + odds on dogs of +2.5 or less.

That $1650 that is pending is a winner so if you can take a $12,000 hit in 9 days then sure, you can be my bookie.

Edit: I'm sure you can justify your reasoning for what you're telling me, but the reality is, we are different style bettors. I see that you bet 15-20-25 games a day some saturdays. I don't do that. I pick out a couple I'm very confident in and if its a 1.5 point spread, I'll gladly pay the extra juice knowing I am confident my team will win.
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 02-22-12 at 09:06 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yeah this game was garbage. temple is another team i will no longer back this season.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

temple is a good team and u can find a lot of value on them,...i think especially in the ncaa tourny.

today was not one of those days, and the line told the story

LT Profits

That $1650 that is pending is a winner so if you can take a $12,000 hit in 9 days then sure, you can be my bookie.

Edit: I'm sure you can justify your reasoning for what you're telling me, but the reality is, we are different style bettors. I see that you bet 15-20-25 games a day some saturdays. I don't do that. I pick out a couple I'm very confident in and if its a 1.5 point spread, I'll gladly pay the extra juice knowing I am confident my team will win.
    Everything I post is from a long term perspective. Even if you are only playing a few plays per day, the push percentages on -1 and -2 don't justify laying the extra odds on the ML.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    temple is a good team and u can find a lot of value on them,...i think especially in the ncaa tourny.

today was not one of those days, and the line told the story
    But Saint Louis is better.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Makes up for NW and Miami melting down in 2h yesterday.
    LOL. I have to remind myself sometime when I am watching these college games, I betting on 18-22 year old kids. I just lost a nice size wager on Andy roddick though, and he is no kid.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

hahaha i don't think so, but we'll soon find out.

PickWinnerAllDay

Everything I post is from a long term perspective. Even if you are only playing a few plays per day, the push percentages on -1 and -2 don't justify laying the extra odds on the ML.
    I feel you man. I just don't pick 1/10th as many games as you do. Go big on the plays I do make, but just don't do many plays a day. I've watched you most of the year, you've been picking pretty well yet I saw you are down units on the season. That is why I don't do a ton of games. Too many games and the juice will mess you up eventually no matter how well you pick.

andrewtoh
    andrewtoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

10 points up with less than 3 minutes, all these stupid fouls. could have been 4-0 today if it wasn't this slip up!

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Picking hundreds of games throughout a season will juice you out without a doubt.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

They got the hype early in the season...they have been poor on the road and they won't be playing march madness on a home court.