CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Might Of Caught A Brake For Valentime's Boys

Irish chick I'm friends with, came down to CR to save some fukin turtles or some liberal crap like that. Anyway so she has a gay friend she met who saves turtles too. they are going to, i swear to God, a gay strip club for valentimes day tonight, she invited me

here's the kicker: the gay dude is roommates with a couple of chicks, and they are coming too, and I've been told there fukin legit 9s and 10s, like models or near-models from Spain or something, and the Irish chick also says they are cool too, not high maintinence. they might also bring a female friend or two as well, no word on who they are or what there ratings are

but now I'm actually thinking I'm gonna go boys

I mean I have never been to a gay strip club, so I don't know how well I will be able to handle it

I mean when guys post sick sh*t on here with diks and coks and stuff, I can only deal with it for a few seconds, and I can close out the page, so no harm no foul, but in a gay strip club, I mean what the fuk is that like??? theres got to be fukin huge diks and huge fukin cokks everywhere you look that you cannot avoid no matter what you do

still, seems like a slam dunk fukin opportunity if i can deal with all the fukin diks and coks - a club on valentimes day with diks all around and im the only straight guy in sight with a bunch of fukin 9s and 10s
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just make sure you dont chub for the wrong reason.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Loshak how many times have you hooked up with SBRtv Judie?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

You never know.. You might like it

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

they are setting you up with the gay guy

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

A chick who hangs around a club where females are stripping is guaranteed to get laid. She doesn't have to look as good as the strippers.

Should work that way for you, Carpe. Your entourage of women with moist panties from all the dick swinging around in front of them. They leave the club with you, with dick on their mind. Wanting some dick.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

It depends on how hard up you are ( no pun intended) I just couldn't see myself sitting in a gay bar let alone a gay strip club just because there's some hot females in the vicinity. If you don't end the night laying down one of those 9's or 10's as you put it then the night was a loss. Unless you figure out you enjoy the sight of kawk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDaddy

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    they are setting you up with the gay guy
    NO THERE NOT U FUK there setting me up with the 9s and 10s!!

or rather not setting me up more just like the situation materialized

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    It depends on how hard up you are ( no pun intended) I just couldn't see myself sitting in a gay bar let alone a gay strip club just because there's some hot females in the vicinity. If you don't end the night laying down one of those 9's or 10's as you put it then the night was a loss. Unless you figure out you enjoy the sight of kawk.

pretty hard up miker and yeah i hear you

i mean yeah some guys would not need to resort to hanging out in a gay strip club just because theres hot chicks in the vinicty, but if you ARE a guy who needs to resort to that, it does not do you any good to pretend that you are not, at least thats how i see it

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Best of Luck Peter

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    A chick who hangs around a club where females are stripping is guaranteed to get laid. She doesn't have to look as good as the strippers.

Should work that way for you, Carpe. Your entourage of women with moist panties from all the dick swinging around in front of them. They leave the club with you, with dick on their mind. Wanting some dick.
    yes and also im thinking of possible jokes/strategies like I could pretend im traumatized from all the diks and i can like tell them i need them to make me feel better and straighter by letting me hold there t*ts in the club or something

or like i could pretend I'm at a "horror film" and need to be close with them or something

rolling it over in my head, strategies and angles i could use

like i could ask them to "protect" me from all the huge fukin dikks flying around all over the place, i can be like "look pretend your my girlfriend so these muscle queens know im not gonna give them any money to slap my face with there cokks" or something like that
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

no fukin way. you better take a shitload of "coffee creamer" with you.

why dont you just meet them immediately afterwards? be the nice guy and be the designated driver to and from. take them to a real club after.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Just make sure you dont chub for the wrong reason.
    no problem there, i am open minded and if i chub up from the dudes then i will just go gay, i would not be afraid to be gay if i were so enclined

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'm pretty sure the firme hynas, will think you're weird for being straight, in a balls to balls club.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

A gay strip club? I guess you're going to Puchos in chepe then. IDEM is right down the block in case you need some female action.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I'm pretty sure the firme hynas, will think you're weird for being straight, in a balls to balls club.
    yes good point

perhaps it is not as good a opportunity as it seemed at first

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    A gay strip club? I guess you're going to Puchos in chepe then. IDEM is right down the block in case you need some female action.

yes club puchos

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Yeah your goals is to change venues ASAP.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

You aren't getting laid by any of them. The supposed "9's and 10's" will likely find a straight stripper if they want to get laid. This story doesn't end well. The version you post tomorrow may, but the reality will be like a Friday night with sideloaded.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

yes club puchos
    It's not an actual strip club like Atlantis or Pantera Rosa or anything. It's more of like a gay bar, but they have a stage where the guys do dance nude. Women go there all the time. There's no private dances or anything like that. You'll be fine.
    Last edited by chilidog; 02-14-12 at 01:04 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Just take the girls to titty bar down the road then. They'll have more fun anyways and you won't have dongs in your face all night.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yes and also im thinking of possible jokes/strategies like I could pretend im traumatized from all the diks and i can like tell them i need them to make me feel better and straighter by letting me hold there t*ts in the club or something

or like i could pretend I'm at a "horror film" and need to be close with them or something

rolling it over in my head, strategies and angles i could use

like i could ask them to "protect" me from all the huge fukin dikks flying around all over the place, i can be like "look pretend your my girlfriend so these muscle queens know im not gonna give them any money to slap my face with there cokks" or something like that

Funniest thing i've read in PT in a LOOONG time

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

I don't think you'll go... don't be gay... just go.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Just jerk it or order a hooker.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Another oxys/Klonpin/lleyo inspired hallucination ?

If Not Loshack be careful,rumor has it
    El Tica Presidente has the DIS just waiting for you to slip up

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You aren't getting laid by any of them. The supposed "9's and 10's" will likely find a straight stripper if they want to get laid. This story doesn't end well. The version you post tomorrow may, but the reality will be like a Friday night with sideloaded.
    HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT????? first of all i dont know if there really 9s and 10s its just what was told to me

and yeah I KNOW I PROBABLY WONT GET LAID BY ANY OF THEM THATS WHY THERE CALLED 9S AND 10S BECAUSE ITS NOT EASY TO BANG THEM but my point is maybe this would be a unique chance where they are like forced to be in a confined space with me on a special day with no other straight guys around but huge diks swinging in there faces SO MAYBE FOR ONCE IN MY FUKIN LIFE I WOULD HAVE A TINY CHANCE WITH A 9 OR A 10!!

I will not post a fake version u fuk i will post what really happens ok?????????????

yes I agree with you this story PROBABLY doesnt end well but what the fuk man u HAVE TO THINK POSITIVE IN LIFE!

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Carpe, you need to take pictures tonight ok?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Please update this thread with pics or a video.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

look pally you arent a fukkin amateur anymore...make sure you pick up enough powder for you and the broads and let them know early in the night that you got it...find some ecstasy at the queer shakejunt and those chicks will be all over you and not even know there are other cokks flying around...

for fukksakes, do i need to come visit and show you what to do in your own freakin country? im really embarrassed we have to discuss this

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Club Puchos?

Guaran-fukkin'-tee you'll run into Dax and/or Diego there tonite. They always hit up Pucho's for the "$1.99 Tuesday Tubesteak" special.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Carpe, you need to take pictures tonight ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Please update this thread with pics or a video.
    ok yes I will, there is probably a club policy against taking pics/videos while the dancers are on stage, but I will ask them if they will take personal pics with me, like maybe at our table or something, probably some of them will, I will get whatever I can get, and yes I will also ask for cokk shots and who knows maybe some will say yes to that too

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1592

Consider the risk/reward ratio. Based on what I've read there's a small lean towards going. Think of it as a locker room in the gym when the nuts and bolts visuals appear. Drop a bug in the 9/10 ears that you are ready for the second act. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

1234 ... Last