1. #211
    probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-11
    Posts: 1,986

    Jmathes is it possible that you are too obsessed with gambling forgetting to get laid to relax and stop being so angry?

  2. #212
    probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-11
    Posts: 1,986

    Do you know that Gandhi used to sleep with naked womens he would never touch just to discipline him self and learn to focus? You seems disturbed by a few little insignificant posts. Do some yoga. It might improve your handicapping skills to a higher level.

  3. #213
    probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-11
    Posts: 1,986

    Jmathes I just checked your record of best bet of the day thread. 196 wins and 204 lost. Blind picks hits 50%. I wonder what's your secret to go under 50%. BUI? Betting under the influence. Your worst bet of the day will make us rich.

  4. #214
    probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-11
    Posts: 1,986

    I recognize that you are pretty smart. By posting in different theads some will be over 50% and some under as the chances of hitting 50% exactly are kind of low. So here you are loved and admired by punk and Willie the monkey. You freaking psyco loser.

  5. #215
    WILLIE
    Anyone want to smoke with Willie again?
    WILLIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-12
    Posts: 88

    Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    I recognize that you are pretty smart. By posting in different theads some will be over 50% and some under as the chances of hitting 50% exactly are kind of low. So here you are loved and admired by punk and Willie the monkey. You freaking psyco loser.
    Have you ever tried GIVING picks on a daily basic? I doubt it. But as far as following his picks, I've yet to bet on the first one. I was more interested into seeing what types of picks he was going to have, and after seeing them, I would not be interesting in tailing him. But I DO like the concept. There once was a Sports Service that did the same thing, but his picks on the first 4 or 5 levels was normally an underdog, so you were getting a little extra value when they did hit. But as far as his percentages, it doesn't take but a 40% picker to win in a 7 game chase 97.2% of the time. But I'm sure you already knew that, since you are as brilliant as you are.
    Last edited by WILLIE; 03-15-12 at 05:20 PM.

  6. #216
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    loss



    on to bet #2 in the progression. there will be another bet after this game so please check back.


    2. ncaa: marquette -5



    Overall Record 26-21-1


    Chase Record 26-0
    win


    Easy winner. On to my next wager and last of the day...


    Ncaa: Baylor -7.5


    Overall Record 27-21-1


    Chase Record 27-0


  7. #217
    probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-11
    Posts: 1,986

    Willie I'm not trying to be brilliant, just funny. I do admit to fail in this regard. Still laugh a lot messing around here. jmathes doesn't get it. You can learn and have fun at the same time. I do say a lot of shit but I also try to teach and learn as much as I can. Giving picks without write-ups teach you shit. There is nothing wrong with people trying to figure out what went wrong. Jerkmathes is just a fcking asshole pretending to be a wise guy.

  8. #218
    probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-11
    Posts: 1,986

    I love his thread to be honest. And I like him. He is getting it. You can't dump a jerk.

  9. #219
    probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-11
    Posts: 1,986

    I'm trying to get 7 dice throws in a row without having one ace in between. After 87 throws I finally get it. Fcking hard.

  10. #220
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    win


    Easy winner. On to my next wager and last of the day...


    Ncaa: Baylor -7.5


    Overall Record 27-21-1


    Chase Record 27-0

    win



    another nice win last night and on to the next wager. i feel like im just hitting stride now that the tournament has started. i will have mulitple wagers today in this thread so check back at the conclusion of this first game. the game starts in about an hour an a half. good luck today...


    1. nc state -2.5



    Overall Record 28-21-1


    Chase Record 28-0

  11. #221
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    win



    another nice win last night and on to the next wager. i feel like im just hitting stride now that the tournament has started. i will have mulitple wagers today in this thread so check back at the conclusion of this first game. the game starts in about an hour an a half. good luck today...


    1. nc state -2.5



    Overall Record 28-21-1


    Chase Record 28-0
    . Win


    Another easy winner and that's 3 in a row. This next game will be my last of the day. Let's get it...


    1. NCAA: temple -2.5





    Overall Record 29-21-1


    Chase Record 29-0

  12. #222
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    . Win


    Another easy winner and that's 3 in a row. This next game will be my last of the day. Let's get it...


    1. NCAA: temple -2.5





    Overall Record 29-21-1


    Chase Record 29-0
    loss


    loser last night and on to bet #2 in the progression. after the conclusion of this game check back because there will most likely be a play later today. good luck...


    2. ncaa: marquette -4.5




    Overall Record 29-22-1


    Chase Record 29-0

  13. #223
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    loss


    loser last night and on to bet #2 in the progression. after the conclusion of this game check back because there will most likely be a play later today. good luck...


    2. ncaa: marquette -4.5




    Overall Record 29-22-1


    Chase Record 29-0
    win


    another easy fukking winner and now up 1500 points in this thread in a month. check back after the the first game because i should have another play in this thread. good luck...


    1. ncaa: michigan state -7





    Overall Record 30-22-1


    Chase Record 30-0


  14. #224
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    win


    another easy fukking winner and now up 1500 points in this thread in a month. check back after the the first game because i should have another play in this thread. good luck...


    1. ncaa: michigan state -7





    Overall Record 30-22-1


    Chase Record 30-0


    Loss


    On to bet #2 in the progression.


    2. Nba: Houston & Phoenix under 203.5


    Overall Record 30-23-1


    Chase Record 30-0


  15. #225
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    Loss


    On to bet #2 in the progression.


    2. Nba: Houston & Phoenix under 203.5


    Overall Record 30-23-1


    Chase Record 30-0

    win

    easy money last night and on to the next...




    1. nba: charlotte +10



    Overall Record 31-23-1


    Chase Record 31-0


  16. #226
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    win

    easy money last night and on to the next...




    1. nba: charlotte +10



    Overall Record 31-23-1


    Chase Record 31-0

    loss




    just got back from an amazing week vacation in mexico. now back to reality... on to bet #2 of the progression.



    2. nba: atlanta & milwaukee under 197.5


    Overall Record 31-24-1


    Chase Record 31-0

  17. #227
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    loss




    just got back from an amazing week vacation in mexico. now back to reality... on to bet #2 of the progression.



    2. nba: atlanta & milwaukee under 197.5


    Overall Record 31-24-1


    Chase Record 31-0
    loss


    on to bet #3 in the progression...


    3. nba: indiana -5.5


    Overall Record 31-25-1


    Chase Record 31-0

  18. #228
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    loss


    on to bet #3 in the progression...


    3. nba: indiana -5.5


    Overall Record 31-25-1


    Chase Record 31-0
    loss




    another bet lost and on to #4 in the progression. good luck


    4. ncaa: kentucky -8.5




    Overall Record 31-26-1


    Chase Record 31-0



  19. #229
    chase1
    chase1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-09
    Posts: 622
    Betpoints: 198

    Interesting read. Good luck tonight!

  20. #230
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    loss




    another bet lost and on to #4 in the progression. good luck


    4. ncaa: kentucky -8.5




    Overall Record 31-26-1


    Chase Record 31-0


    loss


    on to bet #5 in the progression. best of luck today...


    5. nba: boston +2



    Overall Record 31-27-1


    Chase Record 31-0

  21. #231
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    loss


    on to bet #5 in the progression. best of luck today...


    5. nba: boston +2



    Overall Record 31-27-1


    Chase Record 31-0
    . Win




    Nice easy win yesterday to restart the progression


    1. Nba: Chicago -2.5




    Overall Record 32-27-1


    Chase Record 32-0

  22. #232
    Guru1029
    Guru1029's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-13-12
    Posts: 62
    Betpoints: 568

    How does your progressive betting work?

  23. #233
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru1029 View Post
    How does your progressive betting work?
    Pretty simple, just go to the first post in this thread and that should answer all your questions

  24. #234
    Taro Punk
    Taro Punk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-03-12
    Posts: 286
    Betpoints: 1723

    looking good after so long brother! do this till the end of time ! cheers!

  25. #235
    jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-09
    Posts: 2,381
    Betpoints: 211

    Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    . Win




    Nice easy win yesterday to restart the progression


    1. Nba: Chicago -2.5




    Overall Record 32-27-1


    Chase Record 32-0
    loss


    on to bet #2 of the progression


    2. nba: denver -8


    Overall Record 32-28-1


    Chase Record 32-0

  26. #236
    probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-22-11
    Posts: 1,986

    The neverending thread was ended on 4/11/12. Wrong title.

First ... 4567
Top