probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Could you please read my post. I wasn't talking about his picks. This was just an example.

Taro Punk
    Taro Punk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    Could you please read my post. I wasn't talking about his picks. This was just an example.
    Pathetic example to prove and determine anything

probettor1

Punk you r just scare that jmathes could stop posting as u have no freaking idea of how to handicap. My advise stop tailing and start learning.

Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Punk you r just scare that jmathes could stop posting as u have no freaking idea of how to handicap. My advise stop tailing and start learning.
    he i'm trying to learn, can you point me towards some good learning tools/articles

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Teamprofit101 View Post
    he i'm trying to learn, can you point me towards some good learning tools/articles
    The best I can tell you is that no one will tell you how to handicap as the people who really know will keep their secrets to themself. Once a secret is out to the public will no longer be useful as the odds maker will consider it in the lines. The best you can do is read handicappers write-ups like crazy and some books to have an idea. Then you will need to learn by your self how to calculate the value of each player, the formula to predict the possible games outcome, you will need database of at least 20 years ago to learn to evaluate different situations. You will need to know all the wesites offering first hand tips...and then some luck...

Taro Punk

The best I can tell you is that no one will tell you how to handicap as the people who really know will keep their secrets to themself. Once a secret is out to the public will no longer be useful as the odds maker will consider it in the lines. The best you can do is read handicappers write-ups like crazy and some books to have an idea. Then you will need to learn by your self how to calculate the value of each player, the formula to predict the possible games outcome, you will need database of at least 20 years ago to learn to evaluate different situations. You will need to know all the wesites offering first hand tips...and then some luck...
    honestly, i never bet his pick even once! LOL i think my own analysis is better. Like i said long ago, my capital only allow maximum of 4 straight lost. Therefore if i followed him, i'd alr be bankrupt LOL

jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

guys, with all do respect i really want you guys to stopy the bickering in this thread. its getting to be a bit ridiculous and is consuming to read through. if you want to go back and forth please do, but not here. i will be the first to say my percentage wont be the highest in this thread. its all about not losing 7 picks in a row. there are times i dont like the lines for a given day but i force myself to make a play because im very confident i wont go on a long losing streak. i will say as the number of losses increase then the amount of time i spend capping and selection of the play will increase as well. if youre looking for 60% picks then this thread isnt for you.

jmathes

Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    . Loss

I will update record later. On my iPhone and just lost an entire post I just made. This is the last play for the day and #3 in the progression.

3. Nba: Cleveland -2
    WIN

i will release todays play within the next few minutes.

Overall Record 24-19-1

Chase Record 24-0

jmathes

only 1 pick today. good luck...

1. nba: phoenix -3.5

Overall Record 24-19-1

Chase Record 24-0

probettor1

guys, with all do respect i really want you guys to stopy the bickering in this thread. its getting to be a bit ridiculous and is consuming to read through. if you want to go back and forth please do, but not here. i will be the first to say my percentage wont be the highest in this thread. its all about not losing 7 picks in a row. there are times i dont like the lines for a given day but i force myself to make a play because im very confident i wont go on a long losing streak. i will say as the number of losses increase then the amount of time i spend capping and selection of the play will increase as well. if youre looking for 60% picks then this thread isnt for you.
    Dumping us? That is rude jmathes, it is a public forum here. I thought you were a nice guy. Besides there are not 60% thread, nor 55 nor 53%,... talking about long term threads of course. If you dump us again we are going to start a new thread with no more than 6 loss in a row and I'm going to steal all your clients. Be aware.

jmathes

Dumping us? That is rude jmathes, it is a public forum here. I thought you were a nice guy. Besides there are not 60% thread, nor 55 nor 53%,... talking about long term threads of course. If you dump us again we are going to start a new thread with no more than 6 loss in a row and I'm going to steal all your clients. Be aware.
    lol funny post. first of all im not dumping anyone i just dont like the back and forth bickering. and second, please steal all the clients you can. and please tell me what i sell and to whom?

probettor1

lol funny post. first of all im not dumping anyone i just dont like the back and forth bickering. and second, please steal all the clients you can. and please tell me what i sell and to whom?
    Selling? I'm talking about fans bro, your thread has over 9,000 views, I've never hit not even 2000. That's not me. 6 losses?, too much. This is it, I'm going for the "endless thread never lossing 5 in a row". Your stardom is over. And dont fcking try the 4 in a row after I start the 5, because I swear I'll hit you with the "never 2 losses in a row" thread.
    Last edited by probettor1; 03-12-12 at 07:47 PM.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Taro Punk View Post
    honestly, i never bet his pick even once! LOL i think my own analysis is better. Like i said long ago, my capital only allow maximum of 4 straight lost. Therefore if i followed him, i'd alr be bankrupt LOL
    Your analysis get you better than 56% and your capital only allows 4 in a row? Who are you? Mike Tyson?

jmathes

only 1 pick today. good luck...

1. nba: phoenix -3.5

Overall Record 24-19-1

Chase Record 24-0
    loss

i definitely was on the wrong side of that game last night. on to bet #2 in the progression

2. nba: houston & oklahoma city over 204

Overall Record 24-20-1

Chase Record 24-0

Taro Punk

Your analysis get you better than 56% and your capital only allows 4 in a row? Who are you? Mike Tyson?
    No, u dont understand. I'm a student. My bookie only allows minimum bet of 50.
    Which means 50/100/200/400~ I don't have or want to gamble a 800 stakes..
    you seem to be lack of intelligence hence talking to you seems to kinda funny

Taro Punk

mike tyson? I don't get your joke sorry haha L

Taro Punk

No, he's only dumping you ~ I will stop following the thread and I hope jmathes the very best for his streak!

Taro Punk

No, he's only dumping you ~ I will stop following the thread and I hope jmathes the very best for his streak!
    I should not have explained the system to you. Now you are making use and benefit from it. Finally you have realised the goodness of the system. Anyway, you are gonna fail badly using this system and regret it badly! Thought it's none of my business~ Cheers!

*Talking about stardom, this guy is crazy! LOLOLOLOLOL!!

probettor1

I should not have explained the system to you. Now you are making use and benefit from it. Finally you have realised the goodness of the system. Anyway, you are gonna fail badly using this system and regret it badly! Thought it's none of my business~ Cheers!

*Talking about stardom, this guy is crazy! LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Punk dont go, you are the only one funny here.

probettor1

mike tyson? I don't get your joke sorry haha L
    Mike Tyson was the master of throwing money away. Spent a 500 million fortune, paying for tigers, gold bathtube and shit. Saying are you Mike Tyson means you throw your money away.

probettor1

Jmathes I've been fooling around here, just kidding. I hope you keep doing your thing. This is one of the best threads I've seen in the forum. Sorry for been a Jerk. I know you are working hard. Good luck.

probettor1

Taro Punk, for some reason I picture you like a chinese, half retarded, scare of chicks, with big theeth and wide glasses. I'm I right?. Sorry Jmathes.

probettor1

jmathes where are you?. I was making a lot of money with your picks. Who will post picks now? Taro Punk?I trust Taro Punk. Go Taro...

probettor1

OK the "neverending" thread might has come to an end and jerkmathes might blame me for that. There for I will make it up to you guys telling you why the creator of a "neverending" that might just ended has a bright future but a lousy present. For some unknown reason be picked Knick when Chadler was out and Milwakee had lost 10 out of 13 and playing at home. He went against the team with one of the most undervalue player in the NBA was out. Now he picks vs minnesota taking advantage of the fact that Ricky Rubio was out. But Rick as shown in this game might have been slightly overvalue by Jerkmathes. Ricky Rubio with just 6.4 and 180 lb, a disgusting FG% of 3.57, over 3 TPG, a PER of only 15. Phoenic coming from a winning streak vs a minnesota in a losing streak plus the fact and probably the most inportant fact that as per the interview given by the minnesota team players and coach the game vs phoenic was a must, probably the most important to the date in this season for them to win. And to make it worse the lines had been moved taking into account the fact that Ricky was out. OK that's it. That's it, the class is dismissed. I could add more but pros dont share all the juice.

WILLIE
    Anyone want to smoke with Willie again?
    WILLIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK the "neverending" thread might has come to an end and jerkmathes might blame me for that. There for I will make it up to you guys telling you why the creator of a "neverending" that might just ended has a bright future but a lousy present. For some unknown reason be picked Knick when Chadler was out and Milwakee had lost 10 out of 13 and playing at home. He went against the team with one of the most undervalue player in the NBA was out. Now he picks vs minnesota taking advantage of the fact that Ricky Rubio was out. But Rick as shown in this game might have been slightly overvalue by Jerkmathes. Ricky Rubio with just 6.4 and 180 lb, a disgusting FG% of 3.57, over 3 TPG, a PER of only 15. Phoenic coming from a winning streak vs a minnesota in a losing streak plus the fact and probably the most inportant fact that as per the interview given by the minnesota team players and coach the game vs phoenic was a must, probably the most important to the date in this season for them to win. And to make it worse the lines had been moved taking into account the fact that Ricky was out. OK that's it. That's it, the class is dismissed. I could add more but pros dont share all the juice.
    You're as bright as the Sun during a Total Eclipse. Offer some help before a contest, not after. And you don't have to be so rude with every remark you make. We don't all agree on every play or on the same way of going about handicapping a contest, but we can pick up maybe a different angle by listening, evaluating and offering our oppions to better the group as a whole.

probettor1

Rude? I was trying to be funny. Twisted sense of humor I guess.

jmathes

loss

i definitely was on the wrong side of that game last night. on to bet #2 in the progression

2. nba: houston & oklahoma city over 204

Overall Record 24-20-1

Chase Record 24-0
    win

nice winner last night and rolling with my first baseball pick of the season. the game starts at 1 pm eastern so you have a couple hours to get your wager down. at the conclusion of this game i will be going with another game most likely being in the nba so please check back. the juice is at -115 but ill take it because i think there is good value here. the tigers are the team to beat this year and they have a chance to show that today as this game will be on ESPN. max sherzer is on the mound and i believe they get it done. good luck...

1. mlb: detroit moneline (-115)

Overall Record 25-20-1

Chase Record 25-0

probettor1

Jmathes people here dont like my analysis nor my lousy mean jokes, I was having some fun but it will be fair to leave. I'm very happy you are back. I thought you were gone because of me. I was starting to feel sorry for all this suckers tailing you. I'm out of here for good. I promise.

jmathes

win

nice winner last night and rolling with my first baseball pick of the season. the game starts at 1 pm eastern so you have a couple hours to get your wager down. at the conclusion of this game i will be going with another game most likely being in the nba so please check back. the juice is at -115 but ill take it because i think there is good value here. the tigers are the team to beat this year and they have a chance to show that today as this game will be on ESPN. max sherzer is on the mound and i believe they get it done. good luck...

1. mlb: detroit moneline (-115)

Overall Record 25-20-1

Chase Record 25-0
    . Win

Great game and picked up another winner. Tonight's game I will be going on an under which I did the complete opposite in last nights houston game. The rockets have gone over 7 games in a row but the line says everything you need to know. Good luck!

1. Charlotte & Houston under 191

Overall Record 26-20-1

Chase Record 26-0

probettor1

Sorry I promised I wouldn't come back but I never keep my word unless I get paid for it.
    Smartass Willie the monkey can you tell why Charlotte & Houston under 191 end up been an over. Do you have any statistical or logic explanation for that?. Wouldn't you like to know what went wrong so you don't do it again?. Good thing you will probably never know because no one is going to tell you and you are too retarded to figure it out.

WILLIE
    Anyone want to smoke with Willie again?
    WILLIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry I promised I wouldn't come back but I never keep my word unless I get paid for it.
    Smartass Willie the monkey can you tell why Charlotte & Houston under 191 end up been an over. Do you have any statistical or logic explanation for that?. Wouldn't you like to know what went wrong so you don't do it again?. Good thing you will probably never know because no one is going to tell you and you are too retarded to figure it out.
    It always happens when two teams score points...duh
    but, you already knew that, 'cause you know everything.

probettor1

Willie you are smarter than I thought. You really don't need write ups. I'm proud of you. You are Willie the genius

jmathes

im not answering anymore of your questions. you are ruining my thread by cluttering it with absolute nonsense. its getting rather old so please stop posting in here.

thanks!

jmathes

. Win

Great game and picked up another winner. Tonight's game I will be going on an under which I did the complete opposite in last nights houston game. The rockets have gone over 7 games in a row but the line says everything you need to know. Good luck!

1. Charlotte & Houston under 191

Overall Record 26-20-1

Chase Record 26-0
    loss

on to bet #2 in the progression. there will be another bet after this game so please check back.

2. ncaa: marquette -5

Overall Record 26-21-1

Chase Record 26-0

probettor1

Don't be so selfish jmathes I like u and I love your thread. Just having some fun. Why only you?. Most people don't even read my posts. I told you to keep your record in one post where you edit daily. Otherwise this is very hard to follow anyway. Why do I bother you?. I'm one of your fans.

First ... 34567 Last