zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Diaz just proved wha a punk bitch he is post fight

Bro u got handled unanimous decision u fkn baby!

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

yeah no way he won that fight.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

He won that fight..

Nick might act like a baby but it's the truth..

Running away and baby kicks don't win fights..

Another reason why MMA is going ass backwards..

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

It was funny to see how disappointed George St. Pierre was after the fight knowing he wouldn't get a chance to destroy Nick Diaz in three months. You know GSP wanted to put that punk in the hospital and probably would have too.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    He won that fight..

Nick might act like a baby but it's the truth..

Running away and baby kicks don't win fights..

Another reason why MMA is going ass backwards..

You're a west coast hood rat homer.....STFU. Nick Diaz didn't do sh*t that whole fight and deserved his outcome. Blessing in disguise for Nick Diaz anyways because George St. Pierre was gonna put his clown @ss in the ICU anyways.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    You're a west coast hood rat homer.....STFU. Nick Diaz didn't do sh*t that whole fight and deserved his outcome.
    Ny stop acting hard lil boy..

You would run away just like condit..

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty classless.

tbh i think condit won the fight, landed way more punches & kicks, i dont know what diaz was really talking about he needs to pop another pill or smoke a puff or two.

zoo youk

Far feom running away dude.

He did what he had to do to win against Diaz, he stayed out if the pocket and controlled the fight dipping in out of the pocket all night while landing his shots while he was inside

Fuel tv post game just said Condit broke the record for leg kicks landed

NYSportsGuy210

Run away from what? Condit out aggressed Nick Diaz at the same time showed tremendous cardio for 25 minutes. You saw those combo leg kicks Condit hit that clown with?

Doofy Spanish hood rat n*gga still don't know what hit him....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

What did diaz say?

zoo youk

Ironic too cause pre fight he said he was gonna rep his camp n show the world what's up or lose like a man

Hahaa far from it, acted like a whiney lil bitch who didn't get his way

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Run away from what? Condit out aggressed Nick Diaz at the same time showed tremendous cardio for 25 minutes. You saw those combo leg kicks Condit hit that clown with?

Doofy Spanish hood rat n*gga still don't know what hit him....
    dumbfukk wigger..

Condit won the 3-4 rounds.. That means he lost... But I guess being a bitch and landing kicks that should come from a 10 year old girl means you won the fight..

chrisp625
    chrisp625's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Diaz played himself in the fight but he does have a point. MMA is judged on these 5 areas. Let me know what you think.

effective striking Condit
    effective grappling Diaz
    control of the ring/fighting area Diaz
    effective aggressiveness Diaz/Condit
    effective defense Condit

The 49-46 cards were a lil too much.

zoo youk

Diaz aint gonna be able to walk tomorrow from those leg shots

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Diaz aint gonna be able to walk tomorrow from those leg shots
    please..

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp625 View Post
    I think Diaz played himself in the fight but he does have a point. MMA is judged on these 5 areas. Let me know what you think.

effective striking Condit
    effective grappling Diaz
    control of the ring/fighting area Diaz
    effective aggressiveness Diaz/Condit
    effective defense Condit

The 49-46 cards were a lil too much.
    Control of the ring fighting by far went Condits way. He dictacted the entire pace of the fight.

chrisp625

dumbfukk wigger..

Condit won the 3-4 rounds.. That means he lost... But I guess being a bitch and landing kicks that should come from a 10 year old girl means you won the fight..
    I thought Diaz won 1,2,5 also. Condit controlled 3 and 4 though outright.

NYSportsGuy210

I honestly thought split decision going to Condit. Either way he did win the fight. And you could have given round 1 or 2 to Condit also.

Diaz couldn't even finish him off on that little b*tch move of a take down in round 5. Shows how unskilled that Frankenstein-looking fcuk really is.

chrisp625

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post

Control of the ring fighting by far went Condits way. He dictacted the entire pace of the fight.

Ummm running away isn't controlling the ring. He did control it for the 3rd and 4th rounds which he dominated. Thats all the judges remembered and it's how MMA judges get there decisions.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp625 View Post
    Ummm running away isn't controlling the ring. He did control it for the 3rd and 4th rounds which he dominated. Thats all the judges remembered and it's how MMA judges get there decisions.
    some of you guys really shouldn't talk about fighting.

just because you dont stay inside the pocket the entire fight does not mean he was running away.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Both Diaz brothers are fukkin pricks! Tough, but pricks!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Lol Condit moved out of the way of Diaz's strikes, that is the smart thing to do. It is not like Diaz's face didn't look like it got ran over lol. Sorry guys, but this is nothing new. That 45 seconds on the ground didn't change the outcome of round 5. Condit still controlled the other 4 minutes and 15 seconds

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Lol Condit moved out of the way of Diaz's strikes, that is the smart thing to do. It is not like Diaz's face didn't look like it got ran over lol. Sorry guys, but this is nothing new. That 45 seconds on the ground didn't change the outcome of round 5. Condit still controlled the other 4 minutes and 15 seconds

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

I thought the judges that had it 49-46 were dead on. Condit absolutely controlled this fight and took this thing clearly. I like watching big fights like this a second time and just re-watched it and if anything I'm even more convinced than the first time.

Condit won this fight. I can see an argument for 48-47 but not much of one for Diaz.

My .02 and worth every penny.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Diaz got fukked up, he's such a whiny baby

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Must be frustrating to fight someone that is running away. I thought Carlos won. But he looked like a bitch in victory.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Lou

studmlb55
    studmlb55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Condit implemented the great game plan that Greg Jackson gave him. Great cardio, great execution...out played and outsmarted Diaz. Dude lost and acted like a bitch...simple!

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I cashed Condit but I don't blame Nick at all. I think everyone expected a war and we didn't get one. It was another bad night for MMA imo.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mma only sport u can win when u r a bitch

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Condit didn't run, he moved away to keep the distance. Nick wanted an inside fight, Condit wanted a bit more distance so he could avoid takedowns. Carlos landed way more strikes. Are you guys really upset he did not stand there and take Diaz shots ?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken, and zacharyj53

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    I cashed Condit but I don't blame Nick at all. I think everyone expected a war and we didn't get one. It was another bad night for MMA imo.
    Funny I don't see it that way. I am a casual fan of MMA. Really like TUF, used to watch more MMA in college but now it's really TUF (because it's free) and the occasional big fight night when I like to bet everything.

Thought it was a really good, very technical fight. Condit did exactly what he needed to do to win this fight. Now that Josh K fight sucked nuts. I understand why that fight went the way it did but that's the type of fight that is bad for MMA. There was a lot of action in the Condit-Diaz fight. I hear what you're saying, not the rock-em-sockem brawl that people were anticipating but a fight with a lot of action and a well executed game plan by 1 fighter.

I don't think I've seen Condit fight before tonight and I have a lot of respect for him now. Huge cardio, kept his head, followed the game plan and gave a solid 5 rounds.

Anyway point being I think this is more of a neutral or slightly positive fight for MMA not a "bad night" IMHO.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Condit didn't run, he moved away to keep the distance. Nick wanted an inside fight, Condit wanted a bit more distance so he could avoid takedowns. Carlos landed way more strikes. Are you guys really upset he did not stand there and take Diaz shots ?
    Stop right now with rational thoughts, this is PT. You may receive and infraction, I haven't decided yet.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

When Werdum is the best striker of the night....then its not a good card. I guess the thing that disappointed me was that I think enough of Condit to think he could win more impressively by standing and trading. Just doing enough to get by is my strategy at work too but nobody wants to watch that either.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I thought Diaz won....Easy to see it going either way though. It's just sad that we don't get to see Diaz GSP b/c GSP is going to destroy Condit.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

There is nothing illegal about Condit's strategy, i just personally don't like fighters who fight that way. I thought he was afraid to mix it up. He wanted to kick the leg and then run half way across the ring. Every time he threw anything, he would take off running across the ring. That is a legal way to fight though and if Diaz didn't like it he should have done something about it. i just personally don't like those types of fights or fighters. I couldn't care less about a Condit/GSP matchup at this point.

1234 ... Last