sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

anybody know where i can see a replay of the post fight press conf??

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

2 of those rounds was a draw, diaz won that last round

he is right, other guy running around and doing baby kicks

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

If Condit was running the whole fight, how did Diaz's face get all marked up?

Condit ran, but he won...

And those two kicks to the face were beautiful...

By the end of the fight Diaz was just a confused clusterfukk circling the ring... He didn't know what to do... And it cost him the fight... Should have had a gameplan to stop the running... He didn't...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

+185 value was clearly on Condit.

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    If Condit was running the whole fight, how did Diaz's face get all marked up? Condit ran, but he won... And those two kicks to the face were beautiful... By the end of the fight Diaz was just a confused clusterfukk circling the ring... He didn't know what to do... And it cost him the fight... Should have had a gameplan to stop the running... He didn't...
    This ^

Plus I don't know how well it came through on a regular TV but on surround sound 2 of the 3 people in Diaz's corner were telling him he had clearly won the first 3 rounds and only lost round 4. They were telling him this going into the 5 round, that seemed really really stupid to me. I'd say regardless of how you saw this fight through 4, it was too close on either side to be telling your fighter that.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    If Condit was running the whole fight, how did Diaz's face get all marked up? Condit ran, but he won... And those two kicks to the face were beautiful... By the end of the fight Diaz was just a confused clusterfukk circling the ring... He didn't know what to do... And it cost him the fight... Should have had a gameplan to stop the running... He didn't...
    Diaz was stupid. It's his own fault he lost. He should have stood in the center of the ring and then ran away every time Condit got close. That would have neutralized Condit's strategy of running across the ring at high speed every time there was an exchange.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    2 of those rounds was a draw, diaz won that last round he is right, other guy running around and doing baby kicks
    TT, do you even think before you type By your logic, flawed as it may be, Condit wins 2 rounds to 1

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    TT, do you even think before you type By your logic, flawed as it may be, Condit wins 2 rounds to 1

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    He won that fight..

Nick might act like a baby but it's the truth..

Running away and baby kicks don't win fights..

Another reason why MMA is going ass backwards..
    lol... how much did you lose?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    It was funny to see how disappointed George St. Pierre was after the fight knowing he wouldn't get a chance to destroy Nick Diaz in three months. You know GSP wanted to put that punk in the hospital and probably would have too.
    yeah me too. you know gsp wanted to make his ugly mug even uglier.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    There is nothing illegal about Condit's strategy, i just personally don't like fighters who fight that way. I thought he was afraid to mix it up. He wanted to kick the leg and then run half way across the ring. Every time he threw anything, he would take off running across the ring. That is a legal way to fight though and if Diaz didn't like it he should have done something about it. i just personally don't like those types of fights or fighters. I couldn't care less about a Condit/GSP matchup at this point.
    agreed

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    He won that fight..

Nick might act like a baby but it's the truth..

Running away and baby kicks don't win fights..

Another reason why MMA is going ass backwards..
    Nick got screwed bottom line, anyone that knows anything knows Nick won that fight and pretty easy as well.... Condit did nothing to him, Nick destroyed him the whole fight... this is for Nick and the 209 he represents...

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Nick got screwed bottom line, anyone that knows anything knows Nick won that fight and pretty easy as well.... Condit did nothing to him, Nick destroyed him the whole fight... this is for Nick and the 209 he represents...
    all three UFC judges
    Rogan, Goldberg and Dana
    2 of 3 sherdog judges

I think some of those people know mma and they had Condit winning

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

I hate when a fighter loses a decision and than bitches about it. Condit and Jackson set up a great winning strategy, even though it would have been more visually appealing to the meathead crowd for him to stay in the pocket and trade. What was he supposed to do? Stay in the pocket against a better boxer? No. That would have most likely resulted in a Diaz win. Take the fight to the mat? No. Diaz is also a better BJJ guy. If you want to argue "octagon control", that falls flat because the way to stop and "control" the octagon against someone who won't stay in the pocket is to cut him off. The fact that you are bitching that Condit was able to run away illustrates that Diaz had piss poor octagon control. Let's not confuse moving forward with controlling the octagon.

Sorry to those of you who don't get that Condit beat Diaz by out throwing him in "significant strikes" in 4 out of 5 rounds, and also outlanded him in 4 out of 5 rounds. When was the last time a Diaz brother was outthrown and outlanded by 70+ strikes? Let's not forget that Diaz also was not exactly throwing haymakers either as that is not his style.

Believe me, I actually am a Diaz brothers fan. I was one of the first to defend him in the Daley fight when some bitched about how the fight ended for Diaz and how it could have been stopped when Diaz was dropped. I could not find a way to bet either way on this one and if I had to, I would have bet on Diaz in this fight. I would agree with many of the experts that Condit won by out-working, out-throwing, out-landing, avoiding taking any damage, and out-executing Diaz.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by rocky502 View Post
    I hate when a fighter loses a decision and than bitches about it. Condit and Jackson set up a great winning strategy, even though it would have been more visually appealing to the meathead crowd for him to stay in the pocket and trade. What was he supposed to do? Stay in the pocket against a better boxer? No. That would have most likely resulted in a Diaz win. Take the fight to the mat? No. Diaz is also a better BJJ guy. If you want to argue "octagon control", that falls flat because the way to stop and "control" the octagon against someone who won't stay in the pocket is to cut him off. The fact that you are bitching that Condit was able to run away illustrates that Diaz had piss poor octagon control. Let's not confuse moving forward with controlling the octagon.

Sorry to those of you who don't get that Condit beat Diaz by out throwing him in "significant strikes" in 4 out of 5 rounds, and also outlanded him in 4 out of 5 rounds. When was the last time a Diaz brother was outthrown and outlanded by 70+ strikes? Let's not forget that Diaz also was not exactly throwing haymakers either as that is not his style.

Believe me, I actually am a Diaz brothers fan. I was one of the first to defend him in the Daley fight when some bitched about how the fight ended for Diaz and how it could have been stopped when Diaz was dropped. I could not find a way to bet either way on this one and if I had to, I would have bet on Diaz in this fight. I would agree with many of the experts that Condit won by out-working, out-throwing, out-landing, avoiding taking any damage, and out-executing Diaz.
    80% of MMA fans don't understand a thing about gameplaning for an opponent apparently.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by rocky502 View Post

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Condit won hands down. Diaz is such a bitch, Dana White does not need that nonsense in UFC.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Condit came in with a game plan that could only get him a decision at best. Good for him. Disappointing for the fans.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Condit came in with a game plan that could only get him a decision at best. Good for him. Disappointing for the fans.
    He kicked diaz in the face like 3 times.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5602

I cannot believe anyone who truly knows MMA didn't admire Condit's strategy and skill. Condit threw some remarkable kicks, lightning quick backfists which didn't connect thanks to Diaz's awareness, and is simply a pretty fighter to watch.

I know pretty doesn't win fights but to think Diaz won that fight is absurd. I had Condit winning rounds 1,3 & 4. Round 2 was a tie. Round 5 went to Diaz. Diaz was classless after the match and if he thinks Condit ran from him, I would suggest he look in the mirror this morning. Condit didn't have a scratch.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I guess he wasn't going for the KO when with them high kicks to Diazs grill huh?

do some ppl even watch the fight b4 commenting??

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    I cannot believe anyone who truly knows MMA didn't admire Condit's strategy and skill. Condit threw some remarkable kicks, lightning quick backfists which didn't connect thanks to Diaz's awareness, and is simply a pretty fighter to watch. I know pretty doesn't win fights but to think Diaz won that fight is absurd. I had Condit winning rounds 1,3 & 4. Round 2 was a tie. Round 5 went to Diaz. Diaz was classless after the match and if he thinks Condit ran from him, I would suggest he look in the mirror this morning. Condit didn't have a scratch.
    best post of this thread by far

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Diaz was classless after the match and if he thinks Condit ran from him, I would suggest he look in the mirror this morning. Condit didn't have a scratch.
    To be fair Condit not having a scratch is proof he ran away from Diaz fom a majority of the fight.

I was shocked Diaz didn't just simply stand in the middle of the ring and start doing chicken wings and clucking. The few times he did stand in the middle and Condit approached Diaz did seem to win those exchanges.

This fight had less to do with the actual punches/kicks and so much more to do with strategy/gameplan.

Any fighter who saw that Cerrone fight would know that one thing you cannot do with Diaz is stand there and exchange blows. It seemed that Diaz thought he could troll his way into a slug match with Condit. What a clown.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

he outclassed diaz...period

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5602

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    he outclassed diaz...period
    In more ways than one Mike.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I dunno why so much hate for diaz. Yea homie is a asshole. But he come to fight everytime and is exciting. Always coming forward. And his ground game is very underestimated. So what if the dude is an asshole. We don't have to date him

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I dunno why so much hate for diaz. Yea homie is a asshole. But he come to fight everytime and is exciting. Always coming forward. And his ground game is very underestimated. So what if the dude is an asshole. We don't have to date him
    Apparently MMA fighters are happy with decisions now..... Subs and KO are for the dymbasses and for fighters with stupid gameplans...

What was I thinking..

Fencing motherfukkers. ..

jihadvillager
    jihadvillager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6232

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Duke Mad?

Duke Roufus poured it on even thicker, sharing his strong feelings via Twitter. "I am done teaching guys to fight! Gonna teach them to run like bitch & hold guys down like a bitch it wins! How do u like that fight fans?"

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    all three UFC judges
    Rogan, Goldberg and Dana
    2 of 3 sherdog judges

I think some of those people know mma and they had Condit winning
    c'mon man. anyone that knows anything about mma knows blocking kicks and punches with your head is the victor. what were the judges thinking?

condit had a better game plan and nick was just frustrated he couldn't throw his bitch ass punches at condit. let's face it, nick the bitch diaz's best technique is his cardio, well condit's cardio is just as good. people think what condit did was easy but he was constantly kicking, punching, and moving for the whole 5 rounds. nick is a punk ass bitch and condit didn't fall into his strategy.

condit game plan > nick game plan

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post

Duke Roufus poured it on even thicker, sharing his strong feelings via Twitter. "I am done teaching guys to fight! Gonna teach them to run like bitch & hold guys down like a bitch it wins! How do u like that fight fans?"

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by king mayan View Post
    apparently mma fighters are happy with decisions now..... Subs and ko are for the dymbasses and for fighters with stupid gameplans...

What was i thinking..

Fencing motherfukkers. ..
    u mad?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    c'mon man. anyone that knows anything about mma knows blocking kicks and punches with your head is the victor. what were the judges thinking?

condit had a better game plan and nick was just frustrated he couldn't throw his bitch ass punches at condit. let's face it, nick the bitch diaz's best technique is his cardio, well condit's cardio is just as good. people think what condit did was easy but he was constantly kicking, punching, and moving for the whole 5 rounds. nick is a punk ass bitch and condit didn't fall into his strategy.

condit game plan > nick game plan
    Yeah tht was the thing tht I didnt get before this fight! People saying Nick was gonna finish Condit due to his superior cardio.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    u mad?
    who's mad??

It's funny the geeks defending this shit style of fighting and PointsMartialArts....It reminds me of boxing nerds defending their dying sport..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Duke Mad?

Isnt tht what Pettis did against Stephens tho?!
    Points Awarded:

Beelzebubzy gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12345 ... Last