onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Rose needs help, he will break down to fast if he tries to do it all year in and year out.

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    i like rose... i just think it will be tough for a player his size to be able to single handedly beat these teams with 2/3 top all stars... i think we saw AI back in the early 2000s do as much as possible that one small player could do... and it wasnt enough
    I see your point, but Allen Iverson was a bad choice... the best part about Rose is that he isn't like Allen Iverson.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    i like rose... i just think it will be tough for a player his size to be able to single handedly beat these teams with 2/3 top all stars... i think we saw AI back in the early 2000s do as much as possible that one small player could do... and it wasnt enough
    Not even allstars, but with a team in the east that has the majority of their starting line up Team USA, it's almost impossible. And two of the three players in their lineup on team USA are considered by many number 1 and 2 in the league.

There's a difference between a team with 2 allstars, and a team with 3 Team USA players in their starting line up, two of which are both top 3 in the world.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    I see your point, but Allen Iverson was a bad choice... the best part about Rose is that he isn't like Allen Iverson.
    AI was a stud and a future hall of famer... but i see your point... but when thinking about it, there is no player in recent history that you can compare rose too... If Rose can have a career as good as AIs, chicago will be pleased (here comes the debates haha)

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I think the only reason lebron is willing to play in the Olympics is to try to recruit a 4th Team USA member to the heat..

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I agree that Pau is a bit overrated. He's still a good big man, very skilled, but very weak at times. the Bryant hate will never stop and that's just how it is. Even in game 7 of the NBA finals in 2010, when Bryant had an off game after he completely dominated the previous 6 (who was showing up on the road in Boston in game 3-5? Was Ron Artest there? What about Bynum? Gasol had a good game or 2, but Bryant carried the team and gave them a chance to win all those games). Then in game 7, Bryant snagged 15 rebounds and hit every free throw down the stretch in the 4th quarter. He drew a double team in the finals minute to leave artest wide open for the 3. lol. and people say artest won that game. If Bryant's not on the floor, artest is never open for that 3.
    i like how u didnt mention how he shot something like 4/17 in a game 7.
    the rest of the team carried him to his last ring.
    kobe is human, he cant be the best all the time.
    he didnt get to the finals by himself, his teammates deserve some credit

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    AS I just mentioned in another thread, he would have a star beside him in Chicago if the Bulls didn't trade Aldridge for Tyrus Thomas. That being said, if anyone can do it alone, Rose can. He seems to make players around him substantially better. Maybe Deng can be his Pippen this year.
    they wouldnt have rose if that trade didnt go down

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Don't do the mailman like that.

I hate Kobe, but I admit, he has the same killer instinct gene as Michael has.
    LeChoke doesn't have it, and you can't buy one either.
    He bought one

First ... 3456