Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Chicago Bears going to post season next year boys

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...martz-retiring

We know cutler doesn't like Martz:

Give cutler some space to work his own offense with a new OC. Can cutler finally bloom to be a QB that they wanted? Can the bears finally put their QB woes away?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

nfl needs to expand playoffs

if bears make it that means only 1 team in nfc east makes it and either detroit or atlanta miss playoffs if chicago makes it

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I feel like they actually had turned the corner and the bears as a whole and Cutler in particular were "getting it" in regards to Martz's complex system. I'd like to have seen another year, with the bears maybe drafting a WR and getting a free agent or two like Reggie Wayne or Meachum

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I know a lot of guys here on SBR doesn't like cutler. I think he has his moments. I just feel Mike Martz system is not a good one for Cutler's talent.. It's always been that for QB's.. Mike Martz's system is for more conservative QB's.. Cutler needs to air it out and run his own shit without getting breath of fire down his back.. We'll see how it goes but I think for Cutler and the bears, this just may be what they needed..

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

bears 1st pick needs to be an o lineman then a wr, they can go all defense after that