That was an embarrassing display of football
    Nah...

Just 2 people...

Jordan Jefferson and Les Miles...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Someone cross nyed's name off the list of non-fukking idiots!!!

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

incorrect sir.

alabama has the best defense of any college team since 1992.

also other teams like okie st or standford would have given up 30 to bama

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

lol...
    exposed?

guess you've never watched football before alabamas' defense is top 5 ever..

lsu would still beat ok state and baylor.

ebbearsfb1

go watch the flag football league
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Guess the OP doesn't realize that the team that shut out the number #1 team in the country is also in the SEC?

ebbearsfb1

lol op is heated power posting

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Defense wins championships. That Nintendo stuff like Baylor, Ok State, Oregon, and West Virginia is fun to watch, but it's no match for the SEC's best teams.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Embarrassing

Lol

Bama would be favored over any team in world

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

The other bowl teams that forgot to play defense were exposed last night

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO top 5 ever, they played a bunch of shit teams and LSU was highly over rated all year. Look at the shit Alabama played against for the season.

LSU just had serious match up problems, and Les Miles didnt have superior athletes against Alabama so he got out coached. It wasnt so much about the defense but les miles being too dumb to make adjustments.

Irrelevant anyway. College football is a joke and debating who is better than whom when they dont get to play each other is never going to work.

If that ass that played QB for LSU last night had played against Oregon Oregon would have beaten that night too. Even with Oregon having 3 turnovers.

LSU not being all that great makes Alabama look a lot better. Thats just the way it is. No one will remember in a month anyway so no big deal I guess.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19128

Crap football.

Glad I smashed that under.
    Yesterday afternoon, I thought to myself that the SEC is such crap football, that we will get stupid mistakes, poorly executed plays, and nobody is getting loose because nobody is athletic enough to break one.

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Embarrassing

Lol

Bama would be favored over any team in world
    Wrong.

Oklahoma State would have spun the scoreboard.
    Justin Blackmon is the real deal, he's a top 10 wideout this fall in the pro's.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Les Miles has no chance vs Saban when the real chips are down.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

another thread by this idiot???

6 in a row bitch!!!!!!
    Last edited by balls2wall; 01-10-12 at 11:20 AM.

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I don't think they are a top 5 defense of all time. Maybe if you take away the Georgia Southern effort they would be.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Wrong.

ok.st. would not be favored over alabama...that is a fact.

ed, you are making this fukking place unreadable with your dumb shit...with each and every thread you make on this subject, you embarrass yourself a little bit more

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

I love how the SEC backers insist no one knows football except them.
    Meanwhile before ESPN got in bed with the SEC they were a very mediocre confrence, which no one paid any attention to
    Amazing what happens when you have the biggest sports network in the world pushing your product
    Similar to Disney selling our kids "popstars" ... when you dont know any better you follow blindly

Don't worry true CFB fans, the rest of the country is catching onto the gimmicks, the SEC dominance has a shelf life, just like Miley, and ICarly
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

mtek, i really dont know who is more ignorant on this subject, you or ed...regardless, books love you guys...goodluck.

TO9
    TO9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Wrong.

Weeden didn't have great success vs Stanford, what makes you think they would have "spun" the scoreboard vs Bama or LSU?? Bama or LSU would have crushed OK St, this was the best match up possible. Like it or not.

I laugh at the people who thought it was a bad game last night, or "embarrassing" haha. That's the way football is supposed to be played, not these 100 pt playstation games.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

You'd be able to form an NFL team with all of the draft picks coming out of the SEC the next 2 years. Yeah...exposed.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    You'd be able to form an NFL team with all of the draft picks coming out of the SEC the next 2 years. Yeah...exposed.
    and you could call them the 2008 Detroit Lions

darrell74

uh oh, we got some hating hillbillies online

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

SEC exposed...

Attached Images  

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LOL when the SEC gets a team in every year and plays a big 10 school what do you expect? Especially if the team they play is Ohio St.

The only things games like this show are what teams play better after they get 6 weeks off, nothing else.

When you have so much corruption involved it isnt exactly something to jump up and down about.

College sports is the biggest money making scam going right now, the BCS with football just makes it even worse.

ESPN is right in the middle of it. The billions and billions they have spent of course they have to hype it. But it is make believe just like most things are. They pick and choose what teams they want. They hope to hell they can justify putting the teams they want where they want and get away with it for another year.

While it wasnt always perfect it was at least competitive. But as time has passed we see what has happened and you can figure out why. Pre BCS all the schools were there except Pac 10 and Big 10 because they played in the Rose Bowl and didnt want to break that tradition. So BCS sold them a bill of goods and the rest is history. Now the money is just too much for these colleges to ignore so even when they get screwed they bend over and take it. Because they dont really care about anything but the money.

Neither do the kids for that matter. Just a way for them to get free air time and help their NFL pay day. I have yet to hear anyone mention any of the Fla guys who started in both 06 and 08 in those BSC years. Tebow was there he didnt start in 06 but was there, that is basically the ONLY thing you dont hear about the guy...his BCS championships. Because everyone knows it is a joke. Other than the guys getting paid.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LOL when the SEC gets a team in every year and plays a big 10 school what do you expect? Especially if the team they play is Ohio St.

The only things games like this show are what teams play better after they get 6 weeks off, nothing else.

When you have so much corruption involved it isnt exactly something to jump up and down about.

College sports is the biggest money making scam going right now, the BCS with football just makes it even worse.

ESPN is right in the middle of it. The billions and billions they have spent of course they have to hype it. But it is make believe just like most things are. They pick and choose what teams they want. They hope to hell they can justify putting the teams they want where they want and get away with it for another year.

While it wasnt always perfect it was at least competitive. But as time has passed we see what has happened and you can figure out why. Pre BCS all the schools were there except Pac 10 and Big 10 because they played in the Rose Bowl and didnt want to break that tradition. So BCS sold them a bill of goods and the rest is history. Now the money is just too much for these colleges to ignore so even when they get screwed they bend over and take it. Because they dont really care about anything but the money.

Neither do the kids for that matter. Just a way for them to get free air time and help their NFL pay day. I have yet to hear anyone mention any of the Fla guys who started in both 06 and 08 in those BSC years. Tebow was there he didnt start in 06 but was there, that is basically the ONLY thing you dont hear about the guy...his BCS championships. Because everyone knows it is a joke. Other than the guys getting paid.
    Myself and anyone else who just read this are now much dumber. thx.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Every game cant have 100 points

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    Myself and anyone else who just read this are now much dumber. thx.
    doubt it. just google "bcs corruption" or "espn bias" and read the articles written by credible people about all that is actually going on. this sport is being destroyed by money hungry people who should not even be allowed near a college campus. if people don't wake up and somehow stop this, we are going to find one day it is just "sports entertainment" like wwe...or whatever they call it now. sad but true man.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave sandman0713 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10481

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    doubt it. just google "bcs corruption" or "espn bias" and read the articles written by credible people about all that is actually going on. this sport is being destroyed by money hungry people who should not even be allowed near a college campus. if people don't wake up and somehow stop this, we are going to find one day it is just "sports entertainment" like wwe...or whatever they call it now. sad but true man.

...sad but true indeed.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

I hate people who say that defensive games are boring, it is like saying wrestling is boring in MMA, great pitching is boring in Baseball and the Bulls are boring in the NBA. It might be boring to you, but i like it. It might not be as exciting as two boxers with glass jaws swinging away at each other, but it is more competitive.

I agree that there should be a playoff system. You know who else does ? THE SEC when they voted for a playoff system

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I hate people who say that defensive games are boring, it is like saying wrestling is boring in MMA, great pitching is boring in Baseball and the Bulls are boring in the NBA. It might be boring to you, but i like it. It might not be as exciting as two boxers with glass jaws swinging away at each other, but it is more competitive.

I agree that there should be a playoff system. You know who else does ? THE SEC when they voted for a playoff system
    i think what made that game bad man was not that it had d, but that lsu didn't even bother to show up. they played bad on d too man. wrs were running wide open all night, but the bama qb missed several td chances. it was honestly the most boring nc game ever, unless you are a bama fan. ostate could win 2-0 and i would be excited, but anyone else who is not an ostate fan might see a garbage game. yes...bama whipped their ass, but it was at no point an exciting or quality game to watch. i think that is the point most are making. the first game was boring to me, but i admit it was quality football. last night was something else man.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Lol. Exposed as the best football conference in America! Alabama and LSU were so far beyond #'s 3-10 this year it wasn't even funny.

12 Last