balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    i think what made that game bad man was not that it had d, but that lsu didn't even bother to show up. they played bad on d too man. wrs were running wide open all night, but the bama qb missed several td chances. it was honestly the most boring nc game ever, unless you are a bama fan. ostate could win 2-0 and i would be excited, but anyone else who is not an ostate fan might see a garbage game. yes...bama whipped their ass, but it was at no point an exciting or quality game to watch. i think that is the point most are making. the first game was boring to me, but i admit it was quality football. last night was something else man.

Exactly

I am all for a good defensive game. In fact, I would prefer that over the 100+ point with no defense games the other bowls offered. However, LSU's offense did not show up at all last night and it made for a horrible game to watch.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Yep the really got exposed it's a miracle the last six National Champions have came from the SEC.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    I love how the SEC backers insist no one knows football except them.
    Meanwhile before ESPN got in bed with the SEC they were a very mediocre confrence, which no one paid any attention to
    Amazing what happens when you have the biggest sports network in the world pushing your product
    Similar to Disney selling our kids "popstars" ... when you dont know any better you follow blindly

Don't worry true CFB fans, the rest of the country is catching onto the gimmicks, the SEC dominance has a shelf life, just like Miley, and ICarly
    6 years in a row........all you are posting is jealousy....pure and simple

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1463

THE SEC is the best conference in football, and the 2 best overall teams were playing in the championship game. You have to admit though that these 2 teams playing each other doesn't make for an entertaining game. Just like 2 great boxers can make for a boring fight due to the nature of the match up.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7481

i don't think i saw this point made, but how in the hell does a conference expose itself? if it was, say, oklahoma state running up the score on lsu i'd see the point in the thread.

First 12