NFL Playoffs contest: 13,000pts
Scored by Action Points. Action points are the amount of points your picks win or lose the pointspread by. I.e. a -3 favorite winning by 10 is +7.00 in action. A +3 underdog winning by 10 is +13 in action.
Weekly Pot: 1,000pts per week
1. 500pt freeplay
2. 300pt freeplay
3. 200pt freeplay
*Rounds are 1. Wild Card weekend, 2. Divisional Championships, 3. Conference championships. Grand prizes will be paid out after Super Bowl to overall leaderboard.
1st. 5,000pt freeplay
2nd. 2,500pt freeplay
3rd. 1,200pt freeplay
4th. 500pt freeplay
5th. 250pt freeplay
6th. 175pt freeplay
7th. 150pt freeplay
8th. 125pt freeplay
9th. 100pt freeplay
1. All players must pay a 20 point entry fee.
2. All point prizes expressed above are SBR Sportsbook freeplays.
3. The 2012 NFL Pro Bowl game will NOT count. Anyone that picks it will have the pick removed and it will not count toward their required total.
4. Minimum of 10, maximum of 15 picks for the duration of the contest. You can break it up per week any way you wish.
5. In the event of any ties either in the weekly or grand prizes, prize amounts will be split and combined equally.
<table style="margin: 10px; border-collapse: collapse;" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 125px;">Contest Format:</td><td>Pool</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">Start Date:</td><td>Mon, January, 2, 2012</td></tr> <tr><td style="width: 125px;">End Date:</td><td>Sun, February, 5, 2012</td></tr></tbody></table>