brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    out of the entire board he takes the game with a shattered team and questionable quarterback, WHILE ALSO HOPING THE MAIN QB IS OUT SO HE CAN "GET MORE VALUE" LOL

that's why his nickname is fakerboy

he's an attention whore who picks the biggest, ugliest dogs in hopes of gaining recognition if they cover

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

why are the bills underdogs in miami. i definitely think the bills can bounce back after two straight blowout losses

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Greek just pulled -3 -115

pinnacle has -3.5 -106 still a good play

Giants are coming off a loss and playing home Sunday Night after a 2 game road trip. The angle that they get caught sleeping in a letdown doesnt work
    Last edited by Sunde91; 11-14-11 at 05:56 PM.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

I would stay away from the Eagles. Ya never know what your gonna get. But check out this video, I was crying it was so funny....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_ami...layer_embedded

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

The Giants win here even with Vick at 100%.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakerboy never runs out of money

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

should be a good, back and forth game. no idea who wins; likely many lead changes.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

On it now. Pretty big on +5 and ML +201

Mccoy time

Giants most overrated team in the NFL

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    oh my god I can understand if you're getting 10 points, but playing a 3 point line on eagles against the giants?? the eagles are equal to the giants on a neutral field??

thank you

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually the eagles r the ones who r overrated but ok

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Giants and Eli in particular one of the most underrated teams in the NFL. I was big on ML vs NE 2 weeks ago, I'm big on Giants -3 this week. Although I prefer to play Giants as an underdog, when I saw the opening on -3 I jumped all over it.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Giants -whatever it is.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Vick not playing is a good thing. Might get an inflated line now. Eagles are the top play this week.
    Vince Young has seen one snap in 18 months. Giants win in a rout. I'm like Michael Jordan, I'm fading away

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Chasing that jets biggest loss is not smart. Especially with a dog thats wounded.

Best of luck any ways.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol @ vick being out a good thing. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL come on lakerboy

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    lol @ vick being out a good thing. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL come on lakerboy
    so how is him being in a good thing? the guy has been shit this year. giants will be blitzing like mad. eagles have good value here and this is the first time that nobody wants them this year. books have set this one up perfectly.

philly has nothing to lose here and has the chance to ruin the giants playoff seeding or push. guy stop acting like a tool.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You think pubes will drive this line up tomorrow? I might wait it out hoping to get 6 or even 7.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Maclin loss is big though Jackson is a deep threat only the passing game does not look very strong

lakerboy

who knows wiz? giants will prob win if you look at the line movement but its a div game and the eagles have no pressure anymore. i just dont think the giants are as great as people think they are. ff sakes they lost to seattle at home and struggled versus the dolphins at home.

t-wizzle

who knows wiz? giants will prob win if you look at the line movement but its a div game and the eagles have no pressure anymore. i just dont think the giants are as great as people think they are. ff sakes they lost to seattle at home and struggled versus the dolphins at home.
    Giants schedule is brutal the rest of the way. If they get through it and still win the division then they are legit but we will see.

brahmabull117

so how is him being in a good thing? the guy has been shit this year. giants will be blitzing like mad. .
    yet you think a backup QB starting who hasn't seen much action in over a year now, whose not particularly bright anyways is a good choice to handle those blitzes??? Not to mention new york doesn't have to to get blitz to get pressure anyways, their front 4 will dominate most of this game. I just don't get where you arrive to the conclusion that Vince Young will play better than Vick - young has thrown 1 pass this year and it was an INT

I can't believe people still buy this eagles hype machine. Any other team with a similar record to the eagles in the league would be 11 point dogs in this situation...yet I'm supposed to believe they're gonna turn things around all of a sudden??

a 3-6 team getting 4/5 points on the road against a legitimate superbowl contending team = good value???

t-wizzle

yet you think a backup QB starting who hasn't seen much action in over a year now, whose not particularly bright anyways is a good choice to handle those blitzes??? Not to mention new york doesn't have to to get blitz to get pressure anyways, their front 4 will dominate most of this game. I just don't get where you arrive to the conclusion that Vince Young will play better than Vick - young has thrown 1 pass this year and it was an INT

I can't believe people still buy this eagles hype machine. Any other team with a similar record to the eagles in the league would be 11 point dogs in this situation...yet I'm supposed to believe they're gonna turn things around all of a sudden??

a 3-6 team getting 4/5 points on the road against a legitimate superbowl contending team = good value???
    Eagles coaches work wonders with qbs. They always have. I think you will be surprised by Young tomorrow night.

lakerboy

then just lay everything you own on the giants. its that simple right?

brahmabull117

transitive property doesn't work in the NFL...the packers lost to the dolphins at home last year for god's sake. They're just a team that tends to play poorly against bad teams while playing very well against the more talented squads - they beat Eagles by 13 on the road, beat the patriots on the road, almost beat SF on the road

The fact that anybody is willing to back a complete fraud of a team like the Eagles just blows my mind

t-wizzle

transitive property doesn't work in the NFL...the packers lost to the dolphins at home last year for god's sake. They're just a team that tends to play poorly against bad teams while playing very well against the more talented squads - they beat Eagles by 13 on the road, beat the patriots on the road, almost beat SF on the road

The fact that anybody is willing to back a complete fraud of a team like the Eagles just blows my mind
    So you tell lakerboy that transitive property doesn't work and then you go and use the transitive property.

brahmabull117

then just lay everything you own on the giants. its that simple right?

it's gambling at the end of the day, why would I go all in on any play?? are you retarded or did you not learn your lesson from losing 44 units on thursday??

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I was going to be on the Eagles ML, but with Vick and Maclin OUT. I will pass.

Good luck.

lakerboy

the packers were -3 in that game. that was not a big upset.

lakerboy

it's gambling at the end of the day, why would I go all in on any play?? are you retarded or did you not learn your lesson from losing 44 units on thursday??

based on your comments you are retarded. you make it clear that philly has little or no chance then you wont even bet much on the giants. how much you got on the giants? $100?

brahmabull117

fakerboy, plays like this is the reason why your spreadsheet is 100 games under .500 and why you're now down like -$3,000

sometimes when it quacks like a duck and it walks like a duck...well it's a duck. Moral of the story is that you fade a fraud of a team like the Eagles until they show you otherwise/until vegas adjusts. If you would stop trying to outsmart everybody and bet with more common sense, you would stop going on these horrendous runs

t-wizzle

Brah i'm thinking about teasing the giants to +9.5, do you think it's safe?

brahmabull117

Fakerboy in the midst of another BRUTAL slump, holy cow. He's 5-17 his last 22 plays in his spreadsheet

dude have you ever considered just fading yourself???

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Just reviewed some game footage from week 3 Giants@Eagles. Vick broke his hand in this game and Kafka filled in down by 6 with 8minutes left in the game. First play Kafka throws a deep interception. Down 13 3:30 left in the game with a couple comp/incomp throws his 2nd deep interception.

I know you gotta take into consideration hes not up to speed coming in in the 4th but if you were to look at the way he threw both these interceptions his arm doesnt look to strong just the way these two interceptions were thrown.

Kafka starting and playing all four quarters might be a different story. Out of the 6 games NY won 4 were won by four points or less.
    Question is can kafka have a decent game? What other games did this Kafka fill in for Vick?

Edit
    Vince Young?
    What the Hell
    oh lord
    Last edited by rwd201; 11-20-11 at 02:03 AM.

gmoney000
    gmoney000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

sheeesh... I always thought lakerboy was well respected...?

First 1234 Last