Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Inmates
    good one and correct

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

well friend, i definitely feel there is a correlation between ones intelligence and their being able to procure the credentials necessary to attain gainful employment.

who is likely to develop into more of an intelligent person? someone in africa with no books? someone in the ghetto whose peers focus on things like stealing and big booty hoes? OR- someone who grew up in a nurturing environment with parents who put an emphasis on education, reading, mathematics and hard work?

are you theorizing that the brains of black people are somehow chemically/structurally inferior to the point of their being unable to learn and comprehend in the same way that white people can?

this would not necessarily make you racist if this was what you thought. it would just be what you thought. i happen to disagree and believe this intellectual disparity is more a result of people being products of their environments (poverty comes first)
    from the last page.
    not aruging. just making points.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You should be proud.. All you inbreds down there think all the same, we are smarter because we have the drive/smarts called GREED...
    Your post makes no sense? What does greed have to do with the topic at hand?

Sorry if you find my views offensive, but anyone who can watch the OP's original video and not compare these fools to a bunch of wild animals is simply fooling themselves.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie not worth it

I quit in this thread

We know the real deal

Just look at all the facts and the answers are there

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Your post makes no sense? What does greed have to do with the topic at hand?

Sorry if you find my views offensive, but anyone who can watch the OP's original video and not compare these fools to a bunch of wild animals is simply fooling themselves.
    I know what you mean by animals.. Be a man a say the word.... And I see plenty of whites doing this type of shit... But they ain't animals they are just "kids".

And the difference between the white man and the Indians that were here before them was greed, so that makes them smarter right?? Centaur is implying whites are smarter. So thats why I brought it up. And since you're his fan.

jjgold

That kid lucky the guy did not die

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should be proud.. All you inbreds down there think all the same, we are smarter because we have the drive/smarts called GREED...
    I need a translator on this one----how does greed equate to drive/smarts?

I have seen a greedy junkie---doesn't make them smart or driven. Just makes them pathetic.

opie1988

I know what you mean by animals.. Be a man a say the word.... And I see plenty of whites doing this type of shit... But they ain't animals they are just "kids".
    And the difference between the white man and the Indians that were here before them was greed, so that makes them smarter right??

How would saying that word make someone a "man"?

You see lots of white kids doing this? Funny how so few of those ever seem to be caught on video??

There's plenty of white trash fukks who are no different than the animals depicted in these videos, but we all know where the greatest percentages of crimes occur.

This isn't opinion.....just facts.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

, but we all know where the greatest percentages of crimes occur.

In poor neighborhoods, regardless of skin color?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Not the only ones.....just the vast, vast majority.
    Exactly!
    That animal fukk will be nothing but a drain on society. Loser for life.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    In poor neighborhoods, regardless of skin color?
    No. Costa Rica.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

poor black people are around rich white people (the city). poor white people are around other poor white people (the boonies). thats why theres fewer cameras perhaps.

not saying either of you is right- just helping you figure out the answer to that quandary there.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13556

This planet really needs a strategically placed, medium-sized asteroid impact to thin out the herd somewhat.....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

How would saying that word make someone a "man"?

You see lots of white kids doing this? Funny how so few of those ever seem to be caught on video??

There's plenty of white trash fukks who are no different than the animals depicted in these videos, but we all know where the greatest percentages of crimes occur.

that's what you think... I see plenty of pale kids walking around acting tuff and beating up defenseless people... And go to YouTube and you will see videos.

I would expect higher crimes in poor areas... Everybody wasn't raised with a silver spoon.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

People who said it looks staged must have missed the blood pool expanding by his head and hat.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave robmpink 200 SBR Point(s) for this post.

robmpink
    Update your status

I like this song.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Blacks, I wonder what life would be like without them

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

It is a cycle. We are only around 150 years removed from slavery which was essentially kidnapping some primitive people from their home, prohibiting them from being allowed to learn to read or write and conditioning them to be physical specimens capable of completing physical tasks as proficiently as possible.

These freed slaves had children who had children and many of Their children are alive today. Although now conditions are obviously much better for them than they were in even the 50s,60s and 70s- they still are for the most part- trapped in this cycle.

The solution is more programs, books, help, training and social intervention to break this cycle. This stimuli could jump-start the perpetuation of the needed conditioning.
    Damn it Glitch you just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
    Seriously, some of the statements you make here make me

Blacks in Africa were enslaved by other blacks long before we ever arrived, and continue to be.

The solutions you propose are not new, they have been tried for years, and depending on who you ask of course have had little to no effect.

As far as a race having a history of oppression, explain to me why Orientals have had so much success. There was a time in our recent history when an Asian was hated worse than a Mississippi KKK member hated a black. Hasn't held them back as a race, and maybe even inspired or given them "drive". What about the Mexicans coming up here to put shingles on a roof or trim a shrub? Many people hate them, but they don't sit around feeling oppressed, they go out and earn and *** the money back to their familia.

*This shouldn't be censored as it doesn't pertain to illegal online gambling

OK it still got censored

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Black people are good people.

jjgold

Yes most are Trigger

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11452

Daaammmnns yo, that old cat got Sanduskied pretty good!!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

This kid is bitch made

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

This is why I want to join law enforcement

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8763

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Damn it Glitch you just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.
    Seriously, some of the statements you make here make me

Blacks in Africa were enslaved by other blacks long before we ever arrived, and continue to be.

The solutions you propose are not new, they have been tried for years, and depending on who you ask of course have had little to no effect.

As far as a race having a history of oppression, explain to me why Orientals have had so much success. There was a time in our recent history when an Asian was hated worse than a Mississippi KKK member hated a black. Hasn't held them back as a race, and maybe even inspired or given them "drive". What about the Mexicans coming up here to put shingles on a roof or trim a shrub? Many people hate them, but they don't sit around feeling oppressed, they go out and earn and *** the money back to their familia.

*This shouldn't be censored as it doesn't pertain to illegal online gambling

OK it still got censored

great post and that is so true about the Asians

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3340

People like to make excuses as to what causes crime... like being poor and what not. I don't buy it.

Here's a legitimate question... would you feel safer living in a predominately white neighborhood who's average household income was slightly below average... or... a predominately black neighborhood who's average household income was slightly above average? Where would you feel safer?
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 11-12-11 at 08:24 PM. Reason: I added slightly to both

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yes most are Trigger
    Are you rounding up?

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

i think you missed my point centaur. black people arent good at sports because their dark skin is more aerodynamic and durable; they are good at sports because they were hunting and and running and lifting and building and then slaving. and alternatively- they arent "stupid" because god gave the "favored white race" bigger or better brains but everything is a product of conditioning. genetics, adaptation, learning etc etc etc all influence a brain's development.

physical labor and strength interwoven into their DNA.

im not saying people were treated badly so give em a break or they cant do as much. i am saying something happened, people were how they were and now it is how it is.

these solutions are not a quick fix and could always be increased and/or adjusted.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    People likes to make excuses as to what causes crime... like being poor and what not. I don't buy it.

Here's a legitimate question... would you feel safer living in a predominately white neighborhood who's average household income was slightly below average... or... a predominately black neighborhood who's average household income was slightly above average? Where would you feel safer?
    above average.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

As a white guy from Texas:

I Spend a few weeks in Rwanda each year. Never questioned my safety. Great people.

I Spend a few months in the Caymans each year (Predominately black). Never question my family’s safety. Love the people.

It's not a race issue, it's a culture issue. Somewhere along the way this became acceptable where they live.....

Product of the social environment. Not necessarily the financial background.
    Last edited by hardball; 11-12-11 at 11:16 PM.

TheCentaur

i think you missed my point centaur. black people arent good at sports because their dark skin is more aerodynamic and durable; they are good at sports because they were hunting and and running and lifting and building and then slaving. and alternatively- they arent "stupid" because god gave the "favored white race" bigger or better brains but everything is a product of conditioning. genetics, adaptation, learning etc etc etc all influence a brain's development.

physical labor and strength interwoven into their DNA.
    No, blacks are good at sports because their environment, whether artificially(slave pickers) or naturally(environment) made them more suitable to survival or removed them from the gene pool. What they do during their lifespan has no effect or change on their dna unless they play with radioactive waste or something.

If for example, you live in an environment which requires you to have excellent hearing to track the only available food source, the people with excellent hearing survive to pass on their genes, the ones who don't die off before they can reproduce. This would eventually lead to a society of people with great hearing. If you were one of these people and decided you wanted to spend your life climbing trees, your DNA would not change and produce children that are better at climbing trees.

My point is a people aren't good at something because they historically did it, they are good at it because the ones that weren't good at it died before they could have children or successfully raise any children they had.
    200 years of being in a certain occupation (slavery) doesn't mean people become used to it or better at it genetically, these differences are much more ancient and the environmental pressures which demanded these attributes are what produced different races in the first place.

What I'm saying is what your people have done for the last 150 years has zilch to do with what your potential is.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Even the black dude called her a wild fukking animal in the mcdonalds video so you cant say posters who call them animals are racist.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    No, blacks are good at sports because their environment, whether artificially(slave pickers) or naturally(environment) made them more suitable to survival or removed them from the gene pool. What they do during their lifespan has no effect or change on their dna unless they play with radioactive waste or something.

If for example, you live in an environment which requires you to have excellent hearing to track the only available food source, the people with excellent hearing survive to pass on their genes, the ones who don't die off before they can reproduce. This would eventually lead to a society of people with great hearing. If you were one of these people and decided you wanted to spend your life climbing trees, your DNA would not change and produce children that are better at climbing trees.

My point is a people aren't good at something because they historically did it, they are good at it because the ones that weren't good at it died before they could have children or successfully raise any children they had.
    200 years of being in a certain occupation (slavery) doesn't mean people become used to it or better at it genetically, these differences are much more ancient and the environmental pressures which demanded these attributes are what produced different races in the first place.

What I'm saying is what your people have done for the last 150 years has zilch to do with what your potential is.

Not true. All that slavery stuff has been proven false.

Putting all "blacks" together is as silly as putting all "whites" in the same DNA group. There are huge genetic differences among blacks. East Africans vs West Africans.

Put Lebron and company in a race against some Kenyans in a 5k race.......should be close

Put those Kenyans in the NBA...............

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Wow -- that's disturbing.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Not true. All that slavery stuff has been proven false
    Which slavery stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Putting all "blacks" together is as silly as putting all "whites" in the same DNA group. There are huge genetic differences among blacks. East Africans vs West Africans.

Put Lebron and company in a race against some Kenyans in a 5k race.......should be close

Put those Kenyans in the NBA...............
    And then put you, Lebron, and a Kenyan in front of a mirror.

Seriously though, the black race has the most genetic diversity but that is because it is the most ancient. East Africans are much more closely related West Africans than you are (I'm guessing you are white) to either of them. And please don't reference the myth of how in many cases a white person is genetically closer to a black individual in Africa than many of his own townspeople. It's like saying a refrigerator is more similar to a certain tv than another refrigerator because the tv is the same color and weighs the same.

First 1234567 Last