seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I don't want to see this bama/lsu rematch

6-3 late in the 3rd. I'll pass. Give someone else a chance to get shutdown and shutout.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

all the hype and it's turned out a bust. what a boring game.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I agree.

Shit is just as fun as watching paint dry.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

if LSU wins this game, Bama has no chance to play in the BCS title game I think

sec is weak as hell this year and Bama won't have any more chances to prove itself against good teams... and Bama's only good win is Arkansas anyways

tcpugh5
    Vols Bitch Crew
    tcpugh5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree it was boring... but thats what great defenses do... personally this game is the only one worthy of being called the national championship this year.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Two great teams but if you can't pass at all then you arent that great and it's not enjoyable to watch. They weren't even close to a td in this game.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I liked watching this game. Seeing what the they could do against these 2 D's that showed up. I'd watch these 2 teams play each other every week.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Like what I heard on ESPN radio if LSU lost a close game then Yes a rematch on a neutral field would be in play but a Alabama lost on its own field they dont get another shot on a neutral field if Bosie or Oak state go undefeated so Bama is now 3rd in line for a shot at LSU

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Lsu shouldn't have to beat bama twice to win a championship. Bama should play in championship only if lsu and a few more trams falter.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 11-06-11 at 05:40 AM.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

If Oklahoma State or Stanford go undefeated, they will be playing LSU in the NC (assuming LSU wins out). If both OSU/Stanford go undefeated, OSU has such a big lead in the BCS that they would undoubtedly get the nod. Either team would be a huge test for LSU's defense, though.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

keg collins

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

I'll find something else to do rather than watch Alabama-LSU again . . . clean my gutters, maybe.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

What happens if OSU loses to OU and Stanford loses to Oregon..

Boise???

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Agreed. Bama just had their chance and failed. Next...

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I doubt a rematch will happen, but these are by far the two best teams. In January we'll all see- again- that the LSU defense overwhelms a spread offense, while the LSU offense grinds a pathetic D (OSU or Stanford) down to dust.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like to see it that game was awesome

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Was a very good game. It's too bad for alabama they smacked lsu around the entire time and still came out with a loss.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

You won't, Georgia will beat lsu

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Was a very good game. It's too bad for alabama they smacked lsu around the entire time and still came out with a loss.
    Trent Richardson or bust on offense and you say bama smacked lsu around all over the field? I don't remember seeing bama getting consecutive first downs in the second half or anybody other than Richardson making a positive offensive play. Bama is the team that blinked last night and resorted to trickeration. What game were you watching?

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Lsu shouldn't have to beat bama twice to win a championship. Bama should play in championship only if lsu and a few more trams falter.
    Right. A rematch is not fair to LSU. Bama had its shot.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I liked watching this game. Seeing what the they could do against these 2 D's that showed up. I'd watch these 2 teams play each other every week.
    I agree. I completely enjoyed the game.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Trent Richardson or bust on offense and you say bama smacked lsu around all over the field? I don't remember seeing bama getting consecutive first downs in the second half or anybody other than Richardson making a positive offensive play. Bama is the team that blinked last night and resorted to trickeration. What game were you watching?

Exactly right.

Also, can't understand why people didn't enjoy this game. It was a great game. I imagine that more seniors from these two teams will go pro than any other two teams in ncaa. I don't want to watch a 56 to 51 game. That is boring. It is more like high school. I could watch a game like this every week. I hope they meet again, but I doubt it. As for Georgia beating LSU, highly doubtful.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i liked the game, but i wouldn't watch the replay. i watch the first half at home and the second half at the bar and was glued to the tv. that goal line interception was awesome. all the missed field goals were nail biters, especially the one in overtime. the replay would suck because you know about the missed field goals.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i liked the game, but it would have been way better with even average quarterbacking skills.

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

there are still 3 more weeks....

both of these teams could still lose
    especially after watching this game.

That's what great defenses do, they exploit team's weaknesses
    Bama can't throw the ball, or kick field goals efficiently
    LSU can't throw it and is an average runing team

let's face it Saban GAVE LSU the game and the missed field goals were a big reason

I'm STILL not sold on LSU

Arkansas has a real good chance at an upset and the history between the two shows it's possible

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

I dont even want watch the highlights. This game was lame as could get. The amount of opportunities Bama had and didnt convert was so bad I couldnt even watch it. I dont care how good a defense is...a good quarterback will pick them apart. And both QBs suckedass. 9 total catches for LSU????

HawkeyeIowa
    HawkeyeIowa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

The precedent was already set in 2006, after #1 Ohio State defeated #2 Michigan..and there wasn't a rematch. And remember, #2 Michigan only lost by 3 points AT Ohio Stadium.

I think it's a huge assumption to assume these 2 teams are the best in the country. And games aren't won on paper...ask that 2006 Ohio State team, later on in the title game....

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I agree. Bama's D was more impressive because LSU has more offensive firepower; however, LSU is the better team.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

They are clearly the best two teams in the country, hope they meet for the National Title.

I like defensive football, game was not boring.