MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

5dimes has live betting for this match and still had Nadal as a small favorite

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    4. Ebden ML +313 & Ebden +4 +115
    Nadal/Mayer over 19 -135. Get this before it sky rockets. First meeting between the two. Mayer aint no scrub.
    Cash Ebden ML and +4. Massive win here!!!!!
    Can safely say the over hits in the nadal/mayer games also.

5-1 so far tonight with a parlay to come

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Nadal's return game is total shit today.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

good job here

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    good job here
    Thanks bro.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Nadal broken to go down 3-4. Nadal is done here. Hasn't even a break point for himself.

Bbr

Oh shit! mayer with the break...Anyone brave enough to grab nadal live? I kno im not.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nadal is burnt out this year

He needs to get a better serve or expect more loses next year

He is working way to hard to hold serves this year

Bbr

This tourney shaping up to look pretty gd for roddick but....can he get pass Murray?

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

It's Murray's tournament to lose now.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Nadal loses to Mayer in straight sets. What is the world coming to???

Astros148
    Astros148's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

didnt your bet push?

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    very true. He just dispatched wawrinka. No one will stop him.

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by Astros148 View Post
    do you play alot of tennis? i usually win 70% of my bets, im on a good 13-2 streak wouldlove to discuss picks with you.
    Yeh i do wager on a lot of tennis. Just inbox me any questions and we can pick some winners no doubt . I wouldnt say i hit 70% though lol. Some days i get quite generous on playing the dogs but for only small amounts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Murray in a lock now

Bbr

didnt your bet push?
    Which bet?

Bbr

I think he will win. Whether he covers 4 games, not quite confident. I'm leaning the over in this gm. Lopez has played berdych well in the past. Theyve played on a hard court once- Lopez won 2-0. However, this was quite a while ago. I can see this game going to 3 sets or at least a close encounter.
    Which i took the over earlier. Way too juiced for my liking.....

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

4304 T. Berdych -370 2 units

Astros148

Which bet?
    the nadal over 19 bet?

Astros148

lmaooo nvm i just had a brain fart

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you play alot of tennis? i usually win 70% of my bets, im on a good 13-2 streak

wouldlove to discuss picks with you.
    LMAO.... Im sure u can hit 70% longterm..... are you really that dumb? Youre on a nice streak...but no way u hit over 55% longterm..... no ******* way.

Don't let a good streak go to your head...everyone here has gone on a similar run but we've also all gone on runs just as bad. If you hit 70% betting tennis...why did u only have a 200 dollar bankroll a week ago.

As brand nubian would say....don't let it go to your head. Guaranteed your a loser longterm.

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    4304 T. Berdych -370 2 units
    Fuarkkkk way to much juice bro....hope this play doesnt go sour for ya lol.

If this doesn hit ill tell my boss to call me dougieGL though....

Bbr

lmaooo nvm i just had a brain fart
    lol all good bro

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i was asleep but ebden is a good player. i took him +1000 live around a week ago- down a set, and on-serve late in the second vs yen hsun lu.

he took a set from ferrer last week also.

nice work.

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    i was asleep but ebden is a good player. i took him +1000 live around a week ago- down a set, and on-serve late in the second vs yen hsun lu. he took a set from ferrer last week also. nice work.
    Thats crazy and I actually do recall that game. Ebden has been hot lately and thats the thing with these kids who come from challengers. When they're hot, fkn back him or play the over if the total is generous.

Bbr

Lopez draws first blood and takes the first set and now looking for an early break =O

Astros148

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post

LMAO.... Im sure u can hit 70% longterm..... are you really that dumb? Youre on a nice streak...but no way u hit over 55% longterm..... no ******* way.

Don't let a good streak go to your head...everyone here has gone on a similar run but we've also all gone on runs just as bad. If you hit 70% betting tennis...why did u only have a 200 dollar bankroll a week ago.

As brand nubian would say....don't let it go to your head. Guaranteed your a loser longterm.
    LMAO whats up with you. im sure i can hit 55% easily in tennis long term. i play lots of dogs. dont be mad at me cuz you blow. Im up over 11400 in total profits at 5dimes, not every gambler is a loser

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

LMAO whats up with you. im sure i can hit 55% easily in tennis long term. i play lots of dogs. dont be mad at me cuz you blow. Im up over 11400 in total profits at 5dimes, not every gambler is a loser
    He's actually giving you good advice in a roundabout way. To go from "I hit 70%" to "I'm sure I can hit 55% easily in tennis long term"... I'm telling you, when I saw your first quote in here about 70% I was going to tell you that you may as well quit your job/drop out of school and bet on tennis FT. You can't and you won't hit 70% in a meaningful period of time. And if you hit 55% over 1000 plays, I'll be shocked but happy for you.

That's why you see very, very few people on here who last in the tennis forum. And how many of them keep a spreadsheet? I keep my spreadsheet every day with my pre match bets. Win or lose it's all there. I don't tout runs I'm on or cry when I'm losing. I just keep going. There are definitely guys out there making money off of tennis but the ones on forums who do, are grinding it out long term. I was up 60 units a few months ago... my units are $200 a piece... I'm now at up 10. Yes I've reduced my stake a lot ie 0.50 or whatever, but I'm conserving my cash for the year as I don't want to go in the hole + my live betting that's saved my ass more often than not lately. Brian's right... this isn't an easy sport to bet. Yeah going on runs are great. I've done it many times in my spreadsheet but it's either accepting the swings OR cashing out immediately after that run ends and never betting again that will earn you cash
    Last edited by shari91; 10-13-11 at 09:36 AM.

Bbr

Mannarino lookin gd early

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari... Apparently Astros is a genius. He really is delusional though.... I would bet whatever amount he wants that he won't be + units after 1000 plays. He doesnt realize that its a marathon not a sprint.

I consider myself a very good tennis capper.... I've positive in the 4 years that I have been betting tennis.... but in May during the French Open, I lost 27 bets in a row. I make thousands of bets a year in all sports and have never came close to a losing streak like that. Tennis is the most humbling sport you can gamble on. As great as you think you are when you go on big runs, you question yourself and curse the sport when you go on worse runs. But we've all seen people like Astros before... the second things will go bad in tennis, we will never hear from him again until he goes on another streak a year from now.

Bbr

Kvitova -6.5 -120.

Kvitova on Indoor hard courts= dominance. By far one of her best surfaces along with grass. If she plays an error-free, clean match here, Mayr-Achleitner should be dispatched comfortably in 2 sets. Its her game to lose. BOL all

Bbr

Shari... Apparently Astros is a genius. He really is delusional though.... I would bet whatever amount he wants that he won't be + units after 1000 plays. He doesnt realize that its a marathon not a sprint.

I consider myself a very good tennis capper.... I've positive in the 4 years that I have been betting tennis.... but in May during the French Open, I lost 27 bets in a row. I make thousands of bets a year in all sports and have never came close to a losing streak like that. Tennis is the most humbling sport you can gamble on. As great as you think you are when you go on big runs, you question yourself and curse the sport when you go on worse runs. But we've all seen people like Astros before... the second things will go bad in tennis, we will never hear from him again until he goes on another streak a year from now.
    Quite true and thats where self-discipline is your best friend and it has gotten me through. If I ever lose 15 tennis wagers in a row. I call it quits for at least 1 month or just say I allow 2-3 tourneys to go by without placing a wager.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Thats crazy and I actually do recall that game. Ebden has been hot lately and thats the thing with these kids who come from challengers. When they're hot, fkn back him or play the over if the total is generous.
    i completely agree about these challenger guys getting hot and steamrolling. adrian ungur at palmero italy last week was dominating that very slow dirt until it rained.

i dont even mean his scores i mean the way he was in complete control the entire matches.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Yeah, I think this is the one sport where you either have to have discipline or you're sunk. And this isn't to pile on Astros. He's a great guy on a good run. It's just that this sport is unforgiving. There is no rhyme or reason when you're dealing with individuals. How many people piled on Nadal in live betting when he was down a set because they could get a better price than pre match? Or Simon? Just like when people pile on "sure favourites" pre match because of rank, H2H ( on different surfaces mind you), etc... I love those people and thank them for their contributions as that makes my dog wins that much more profitable.

However... there is no guru with tennis betting. Bet on -250 fave and win. Bet the next -350 and lose. GL. Those who are making money on this sport consistently (ie over a year or more) are either spending a hell of a lot of time following every single person playing on the Tour (challengers included) and have excellent discipline/mm, getting lucky with big smashes or are arbing. That's it. The rest of us hope to have a profit at the end of the year.
    Last edited by shari91; 10-13-11 at 11:12 AM.

Bbr

Kvitova takes the first set 6-2. Bring it home baby.

First 12345 Last