Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

There is an small chance (maybe 5-10%) that Obama is not the democrat candidate (Hillary or Biden would be the alternatives).
    Democrats -115 no vig
    Obama -105 no vig

OTOH, having the points in limbo for 1 year is not worth it, the inflation would hit that bet.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 08-28-11 at 08:21 PM.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Regardless of which Clowns the Gop decides to put up, they will lose to Obama one way or the other. The lower class or people within the poverty line barely making ins meet, will easily outnumber the rich at the polls. Unemployment is still insanely high, and good portion of voting America will be people in that situation. No way in hell I see them taking a chance on a Republican nominee who favors the wealthy and big corporation.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

at -130 (or hell, even +130 but imo that's lighting points on fire) for what? 13+ months? god-awful use of points.

which means i'm sure people will be beating down the door to bet this.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

do the unemployed - disenfranchised actually vote though?

he will not carry the white guilt vote this time around, could be tough

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Americans don't like being bs'd. Signed Jimmy Carter Guys who run on change and don't change anything are usually in for a tough re election. Donald Duck would have a chance against this change clown.
    Walker where have u been all ur life? Yeah, no politician EVER lies...FACT: THEY ALL LIE...Ever heard of the grey area? You know, that area where the truth becomes 'extended'? Its one of the facets that assist both politicians and businesses in becoming successful and forwarding their own agendas...

You should know this and the everyday understanding that our representatives will 'extend the truth'...Name me one politician thats never lied and il show u our creator..Fact is u cant cos deep down u know they all 'extend the truth'

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama will close at -170

I have no points to bet this prop and it is easy money on YES

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

way too early to call

sharp line at this point in almost any pres election would be incumbent 52, 53%

political props are often way way off

I pounded the fuk out of the "no" on hillary as obama's vp last cycle, i think i got like -120 or something

there was zero chance of that happening

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I will wait until the Republican convention when the line for Obama will be +150 and then hammer it with everything I have. Sell the house, cars, motorcycle, boats, max the ************, take loans, rob a bank and put it all on the greatest president this country has ever seen.
    Bump for DwightShruty.

First 12