1. #1
    DiggityDaggityDo
    Dont post about taking a shit in PT pls
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 32,400
    Betpoints: 2575

    NASCAR tonight

    KYLE BUSCH +450
    RYAN NEWMAN +1500

    50pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY10th Place 7/29/2016


  2. #2
    DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-09
    Posts: 3,674
    Betpoints: 1498

    As much as I hate Kyle, he is unstoppable at Bristol.

  3. #3
    babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-17-11
    Posts: 995
    Betpoints: 42

    ye for kyle

  4. #4
    Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-09
    Posts: 2,246
    Betpoints: 276

    Bet both before qualifying, Kenseth 15/1 & Kurt Busch 10/1

  5. #5
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,582
    Betpoints: 1658

    I'm Kyle fan, and I don't see him winning tonight. But he is always a good bet at Bristol.

    Good luck.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  6. #6
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,680
    Betpoints: 2294

    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I'm Kyle fan, and I don't see him winning tonight. But he is always a good bet at Bristol.

    Good luck.
    Not starting in 22? and at +450 he's not. He may win but I don't like it. Good time for some drivers to get some revenge on him.

  7. #7
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,582
    Betpoints: 1658

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    Not starting in 22? and at +450 he's not. He may win but I don't like it. Good time for some drivers to get some revenge on him.
    Yeah, I don't like his starting position. Also, I was thinking of taking some match ups against Tony Stewart, he is starting 42nd.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  8. #8
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,680
    Betpoints: 2294

    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Yeah, I don't like his starting position. Also, I was thinking of taking some match ups against Tony Stewart, he is starting 42nd.
    I missed his qualifying run. What happened?

  9. #9
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,582
    Betpoints: 1658

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    I missed his qualifying run. What happened?
    Didn't catch it either, but seen on the Starting Lineups he is in the back. Let me see if I can find what happen.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  10. #10
    pavyracer
    What?
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 58,618
    Betpoints: 1185

    I would put some change on Tony Stewart if I was you. He is due for a win tonight.

  11. #11
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,582
    Betpoints: 1658

    Just read that he was slow. Doesn't say anything about back up car or anything. Just 42nd slowest of the 46 cars in the session. Needless to say, I dropped him from my Stockcar Challenge Team.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  12. #12
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,680
    Betpoints: 2294

    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Just read that he was slow. Doesn't say anything about back up car or anything. Just 42nd slowest of the 46 cars in the session. Needless to say, I dropped him from my Stockcar Challenge Team.
    Good call. Bet He's fit to be tied.

  13. #13
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 24,623
    Betpoints: 3790

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    I missed his qualifying run. What happened?
    Nothing. Just couldn't get the car setup right.
    80pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY7th Place 7/25/2016

    375pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 7/20/2016

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 7/6/2016

    World
    Poker
    Cup 2nd place

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 2/15/2016


  14. #14
    Stocks
    Stocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 571
    Betpoints: 2851

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I would put some change on Tony Stewart if I was you. He is due for a win tonight.
    Stewart has an absolute garbage car. He's starting 42nd and in the 2 practices runs he had the 38th and 43rd fastest car.

Top