pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    I repeat clueless. You have no earthly idea what's going on.
    You can say clueless 100 times if it makes you feel better. I'm waiting for you that has a clue to tell me what's going on since I'm clueless.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You can say clueless 100 times if it makes you feel better. I'm waiting for you that has a clue to tell me what's going on since I'm clueless.
    Do you even know what the national debt is?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

You can do both effectively. All you have to do is tax everyone who makes more than $1,000,000 an extra 5% in taxes and every corporation who makes more than $100 million in profit every year an extra 10%.

So you reduce military spending by 25%, you reduce welfare by 25%, you reduce government employees by 25% plus the minimal taxes the wealthy need to pay and you fix the problem.
    http://news.yahoo.com/buffett-calls-...124126490.html

Buffett calls for more taxes on 'mega rich'

Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is calling on the so-called mega-rich to pay more in taxes.

Buffett says in a New York Times opinion piece that he would immediately raise rates on households with taxable income of more than $1 million, and he would add an additional increase for those making $10 million or more.

He says he and his mega-rich friends have been coddled long enough by Congress, and says it is time for the government to get serious about shared sacrifice.

He says he has yet to see anyone shy away from investments due to potential capital gains taxes, even when capital gains rates were much higher in the mid-1970s.

Warren Buffett read my post in Players Talk.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 08-15-11 at 08:18 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

http://news.yahoo.com/buffett-calls-...124126490.html [B]

Warren Buffett read my post at Players Talk.
    About time someone with influence starting calling out these douches...Ppl listen to buffett.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Nothing is currently nor has previously prevented Buffett from donating more of his money to the federal government.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

..Buffett noted that the mega-rich pay income taxes at a rate of 15 percent on most investment income but practically nothing in payroll taxes. The middle class, meanwhile, typically falls into the 15 percent and 25 percent income tax brackets and is hit with heavy payroll taxes. He said Washington legislators "feel compelled to protect us, much as if we were spotted owls or some other endangered species."..

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What does Crazy Uncle Joe think about Berkeley last night ?

First ... 2345