SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

I just wanted an update on the guys chipstack... is that too much to inquire about? sheesh... why no answer to my inquiry?

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    But could he figure it out if he couldn't figure out how to snap a picture in Vegas? Best part is how he is playing it off like it's 2 personal to snap a picture of the skyline.

I'm sure Ive seen him post pictures of himself, atleast in his avatar... why all the sudden secrecy?

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    good to see this thread full of all the trolls that hate me @Noser, i was thinking of meeting Opie , but the way he continued his posting showed me it isabsolutely the right decision to say piss off prick ,he dont like me thats ok,i know when he is back he will again posting how much he like me and just wanted to say hello, but he dont mean it serious, no way ,and i give a fuuk @Bronxer , i thought were OK Bronxer, i cant remember ever had having beef with you,interesting to see how fast people can change her minds without having real evidence again this starting to amuse me andi dont feel buried , and if....?? who gives a fuuk @Tech9ne ,this fuuking monkey scrotum have 300 posts and is sick of my posts?? be a man and not a ghost baitshit daimo or whoever ghost you are have good day you clowns its reall amusing that Wiggums and doubleJ are always the first to bash me seems i make this guys dikk hard, get a job punks
    Im not a hater or a troll.
    I also dont get into the gossip much.
    Just a quick observation from an outsider. All this is over whether or not you're in Vegas playing at the main event. Why not just post proof? You dont need to meet anybody but there are many easy ways to prove you are indeed in Vegas. If you choose not to after so many people have called you out obviously it makes you look untruthful.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

good to see this thread full of all the trolls that hate me

@Noser, i was thinking of meeting Opie , but the way he continued his posting showed me it isabsolutely the right decision to say piss off prick ,he dont like me thats ok,i know when he is back he will again posting how much he like me and just wanted to say hello, but he dont mean it serious, no way ,and i give a fuuk
    @Bronxer , i thought were OK Bronxer, i cant remember ever had having beef with you,interesting to see how fast people can change her minds without having real evidence

again this starting to amuse me andi dont feel buried , and if....?? who gives a fuuk

@Tech9ne ,this fuuking monkey scrotum have 300 posts and is sick of my posts??
    be a man and not a ghost baitshit daimo or whoever ghost you are

have good day you clowns

its reall amusing that Wiggums and doubleJ are always the first to bash me seems i make this guys dikk hard, get a job punks
    Hey roxxy aka HitlersLover, glad to know I made you cry. Your the biggest loser here now. Do yourself a favor and quit posting, your just making yourself look dumber than you already are

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Opie, your intentions were good, but all these fuks turned this in to a mud slinging contest. Trying to feel better about themselves by degrading others.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Where is Rod "Sexy Eyes" Flanigan?

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Opie, your intentions were good, but all these fuks turned this in to a mud slinging contest. Trying to feel better about themselves by degrading others.
    these fukks turned what into what? Some phony asshat gets exposed for the embelishing mud chucker that he is and the rest of us aren't allowed to watch the multi car pileup unfold?

Give your head a shake guy

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

good to see this thread full of all the trolls that hate me @Noser, i was thinking of meeting Opie , but the way he continued his posting showed me it isabsolutely the right decision to say piss off prick ,he dont like me thats ok,i know when he is back he will again posting how much he like me and just wanted to say hello, but he dont mean it serious, no way ,and i give a fuuk @Bronxer , i thought were OK Bronxer, i cant remember ever had having beef with you,interesting to see how fast people can change her minds without having real evidence again this starting to amuse me andi dont feel buried , and if....?? who gives a fuuk @Tech9ne ,this fuuking monkey scrotum have 300 posts and is sick of my posts?? be a man and not a ghost baitshit daimo or whoever ghost you are have good day you clowns its reall amusing that Wiggums and doubleJ are always the first to bash me seems i make this guys dikk hard, get a job punks
    Hey roxxy, see this is where you meet him and shut him up, make him eat all his words. I have nothing against ya roxxy and I dont think opie does either, just think he started off by just wanting to meet ya, since you "both" were in Vegas gambling.

Have a great day

nli07
    nli07's Avatar Become A Pro!

-300 thats the odds???? Whats the chance of that happening though?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Back home, boys. Was a good trip. I lost about 500 on black jack and another 50 on baseball, but the wife basically broke even on the slots while earning us lots of points. So factor in the 3 nights free room and a couple free meals...not too bad of a burial

Roxxy- You're one of two things, either a complete social retard or a brazen liar on an Internet chit-chat room. Good luck with all that, pal!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    these fukks turned what into what? Some phony asshat gets exposed for the embelishing mud chucker that he is and the rest of us aren't allowed to watch the multi car pileup unfold? Give your head a shake guy
    Maybe I didn't explain that too well as my head does ache trying to re-ready my own post.

I just think this is silly.

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Maybe I didn't explain that too well as my head does ache trying to re-ready my own post.

I just think this is silly.

I understood exactly what you were saying, just didn't agree is all.... i personally cant fathom feeling better about myself because of someone elses plight..... i do have some sort of morbid fascination with seeing a clown get what he deserves though.

flyingillini

Did Roxy ever say he would meet someone? Or was it just assumed that Roxy was going to be in Vegas and would also meet another poster? Not everyone wants to meet each other.... I have had certain posters literally less than a mile from my house and had no interest in meeting them for a drink. Then again, I flew to another Country to hang out with JJ Goldblum.... Just depends on the person... I haven't followed Roxy or Opie to see if they said they were going to meet or not...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88, and horja1

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Did Roxy ever say he would meet someone? Or was it just assumed that Roxy was going to be in Vegas and would also meet another poster? Not everyone wants to meet each other.... I have had certain posters literally less than a mile from my house and had no interest in meeting them for a drink. Then again, I flew to another Country to hang out
    with JJ Goldblum.... Just depends on
    the person... I haven't followed Roxy or Opie to see if they said they were going to meet or not...
    If you haven't followed, then why chime in at all?

I love the way you never "follow" much on SBR, but you have over 27k
    posts.

Get over yourself, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

posts.

Get over yourself, pal.
    No, you get over yourself. I haven't followed if you were supposed to have a "meet up" with Roxy or not and he or she completely just flaked. Just an honest question......

opie1988

No, you get over yourself. I haven't followed if you were supposed to have a "meet up" with Roxy or not and he or she completely just flaked. Just an honest question......
    Then read the thread before asking arbitrary questions.

Just an honest answer, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

Then read the thread before asking arbitrary questions.

Just an honest answer, pal.
    Don't have the interest to read it all.. Just wondered if he/she said he would of met you or not.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Settle down fellas.

opie1988

Don't have the interest to read it all.. Just wondered if he/she said he would of met you or not.
    Again, if you don't "have the interest to read it at all".....then I see no point in chiming in?

Best of luck, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

Again, if you don't "have the interest to read it at all".....then I see no point in chiming in?

Best of luck, pal.
    You are a real "dick" you really need to get over yourself.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Settle down fellas.
    stay out of this bronxer......... this will get good

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Back home, boys. Was a good trip. I lost about 500 on black jack and another 50 on baseball, but the wife basically broke even on the slots while earning us lots of points. So factor in the 3 nights free room and a couple free meals...not too bad of a burial

Roxxy- You're one of two things, either a complete social retard or a brazen liar on an Internet chit-chat room. Good luck with all that, pal!
    I can't believe I read all that

Since when are you worried about "free" anything? you have more money than Jesus.

I saw a trailer that said Opie on it on the highway, would have taken a picture of it but was going 80 mph and didn't want to die that day.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

FlyingIllini:

Roxy said he was sitting with 50k at the WSOP yet he did nothing, not even take a snapshot to prove it. Wait, he did post the chip leader journal from the WSOP site

I don't know the guy but he brings it to others posters so they bought it to him.

In Christ,
    Extra Innings

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    FlyingIllini:

Roxy said he was sitting with 50k at the WSOP yet he did nothing, not even take a snapshot to prove it. Wait, he did post the chip leader journal from the WSOP site

I don't know the guy but he brings it to others posters so they bought it to him.

In Christ,
    Extra Innings
    Good info EI, knew I could count on you. I had no idea that Roxy claimed he was at the Event.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3659

unfukkingreal

dumass

nosniboR11
    fu

get back to your cocaine, drug head
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Robber

nosniboR11
    fu

You are a real "dick" you really need to get over yourself.
    you are actually the dick idiot

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

who really cares if roxy was there or not? 95% of the guys on here are compulsive liars......

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who knows what happened

Its time to move on

Extra Innings

Good info EI, knew I could count on you. I had no idea that Roxy claimed he was at the Event.
    Lets keep our eyes on the prize my friends...Bash is in 37 days for those arriving on Wednesday.

flyingillini

Lets keep our eyes on the prize my friends...Bash is in 37 days for those arriving on Wednesday.
    Not going EI, God Bless you! Have fun!

Extra Innings

Not going EI, God Bless you! Have fun!

You will be missed

SpreadSniper

Couldn't have said it better.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

posts.

Get over yourself, pal.

Not nice to attack a long time poster who just chimed in...he is allowed to chime in...isn't he?....thats what the forum is for to chime in now and then.

I always liked Opie,but it seems he is really upset Roxy didn't do breakfast with him,or had a bad flight back from Vegas.

Opie don't let the board turn you into a scumbag, be the gentleman you are.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is the internet boys

We are talking to may fake characters

More important stuff to worry about

We are acting like Roxy killed someone

First 12345 Last