brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I have no idea why I am attempting to converse with you.

Tell me this:

Why are annuities bad?

What did annuities have to do with AIG's failure?
    after as many times as I've proven you a pathetic liberal I don't blame. Remember when you tried to pretend to be a moderate and lasted two posts?

good times

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Hey dumb ass . Do you have an ira? Individual retirement annuity?
    chico just stop embarrassing yourself lol

and, yes I have an Individual Retirement Account that I DID NOT buy from someone you liberal putz.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    So you tap the government anytime you need a loan to bet ?
    and without interest ? must be nice...
    They had 12% interest. Obama charged everyone interest. Bush just gave our money awayo you can effortlessly discover that it's $27 billion for GM, $23 billion for AIG, $91 billion for Fannie, $51 billion for Freddie, and yes, the bank investments have so far returned a profit of $19 billion.
    Last edited by chico2663; 12-23-16 at 03:39 PM.

brooks85

God you are so clueless. If your an agent or a sale person you are so far from what the top does. You being a janitor has no clue what the principal is doing
    this is one of the most hilariously illogical and childish excuses I've seen. Not surprised greases agreed with the logic.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Hey dumb ass . Do you have an ira? Individual retirement annuity?

Nah it is individual retirement account. You can have an IRA annuity but that's not what the A stands for

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    after as many times as I've proven you a pathetic liberal I don't blame. Remember when you tried to pretend to be a moderate and lasted two posts?

good times

Answer the the questions or shut your idiotic smug mouth

You are dead fukking wrong here and talking about something of which you know NOThiNg... again!

brooks85

Nah it is individual retirement account. You can have an IRA annuity but that's not what the A stands for

a true lol moment

Answer the the questions or shit your idiotic smug mouth

lol no, forget what I said. Annuities are amazing grease, go get yourself one haha

grease lightnin
    &

a true lol moment

lol no, forget what I said. Annuities are amazing grease, go get yourself one haha

Exactly. You have no idea what annuities are or how they work. You are just repeating what you have heard. Go play in traffic dumbfukk

brooks85

Exactly. You have no idea what annuities are or how they work. You are just repeating what you have heard. Go play in traffic dumbfukk

exactly what?

you haven't proven anything.

You don't know even know annuities are scams yet you're posting like you understand something. You don't even know the economics of this country or the world and we both know I've won that bet twice. You can't say you've come up against me once and walked away a winner. This time is no different.

Like I said, lots of suckers out there so lots of sellers. Go get yourself an annuity grease, perfect match.

chico2663

[QUOTE=brooks85;26646626]this is one of the most hilariously illogical and childish excuses I've seen. Not surprised greases agreed with the logic.[/QUO

Since you have done nothing but push a mop than how would you know? I have friends that have work and retired from A.I.G. Which is American general Insurance They have recruited me 3 separate times to take a management position. My old boss Was regional v.p. For this company. By the way brooks do you have a I.r.a.? It was the first vehicle for retirement for people. If you self employed you can take out a S.E.P. . You just make yourself look so ignorant to people that have been in this profession.

grease lightnin
    &

exactly what?

you haven't proven anything.

You don't know even know annuities are scams yet you're posting like you understand something. You don't even know the economics of this country or the world and we both know I've won that bet twice. You can't say you've come up against me once and walked away a winner. This time is no different.

Exactly as in you don't know what you're talking about.

Answer the questions... why are annuities bad and how did they play into AIG's failure?

brooks85

Exactly as in you don't know what you're talking about.

Answer the questions... why are annuities bad and how did they play into AIG's failure?
    that is hilarious coming from you and your post history.

and when is the last time I tried to explain anything to you grease? That time you pretended to be a moderate. You're a lost cause and that is how you'll be treated. Can't wait to hear you're bitching about Trump running in 2020, don't you dare vote for him now lol

chico2663

Your right. I sold a shit load of them and had to go to class every 2 years to keep my license so you would think i would of remembered. Must be the stroke

grease lightnin
    &

that is hilarious coming from you and your post history.

and when is the last time I tried to explain anything to you grease? That time you pretended to be a moderate. You're a lost cause and that is how you'll be treated.

Why are annuities bad and how did they play into AIG's failure?

You aren't answering the question because you don't fukking know.

chico2663

Look annuities had nothing to do with a.i.g borrowing money. They invested heavily in those loans.

brooks85

want to make a bet?

grease lightnin
    &

want to make a bet?
    On what? Just answer the fukking questions you idiot

chico2663

brooks do you know that for variable annuities you have to have a certain license? By the way those guys that were on that trip sold life, annuities and other things. That trip was the people that weren't employed for the company but guys that placed their lah business with them. They had another trip 3 weeks after that one for guys that were the employed salesmen.

chico2663

An ira is an account but it is an annuity that you place money in. That is why i misspoke.
    All ira are annuities but not annuities are ira's? Ira' are qualified annuities which means you get a tax break but in a lot of annuities you don't have a set limit that you can place in them. This is why many annuities may not be tax deductable
    Last edited by chico2663; 12-23-16 at 03:57 PM.

brooks85

lol that I can explain to you why annuities are BS but I never said they caused AIG's failure. Your emotions are allowing you create the argument in your head. They call that being a liberal.

grease lightnin
    &

Funny thing is that AIG Annuity was by far the most capitalized segment of AIG's subsidiaries at the time of the bailout. This is because of the capital requirements in Annuity companies.

AIG requested to take a bridge loan from their annuity unit and the NY Board of insurance said no. Next day congress gave them $85 bil

chico2663

Almost all insurance companies sell annuities you nitwit.

And AIG's annuity business has absolutely nothing to do with why they failed.

And you had no idea that this conference had anything to do with annuities until I told you.

So transparent! Lmao

So, tell me why annuities are for suckers.
    Brooks annuities are a way of passing money to you family or other things. Marge schott took out a 10 million dollar annuity to Ursiline high school . What this does is gives the high school money every year for a certain length of time.

brooks85

Brooks annuities are a way of passing money to you family or other things. Marge schott took out a 10 million dollar annuity to Ursiline high school . What this does is gives the high school money every year for a certain length of time.

and when you're rich things like that can make sense. She "took out" 10 million so it was but a piece of something more. The majority of people buying into these annuity scams are not rich or have any idea the headache they are getting into. And they sure as heck are not getting them to build high schools or anything for that matter.

chico2663

Funny thing is that AIG Annuity was by far the most capitalized segment of AIG's subsidiaries at the time of the bailout. This is because of the capital requirements in Annuity companies.

AIG requested to take a bridge loan from their annuity unit and the NY Board of insurance said no. Next day congress gave them $85 bil
    Grease you in the financial sector? I had my 6 and 7 along with my lah and pc license

chico2663

Annuities would keep a fool like you from outliving you income.
    and when you're rich things like that can make sense. She "took out" 10 million so it was but a piece of something more. The majority of people buying into these annuity scams are not rich or have any idea the headache they are getting into. And they sure as heck are not getting them to build high schools or anything for that matter.

brooks85

the only thing funny is what you two, grease and chico, are going to do with your vote in 2020?

I'll be first to let you know if Trump needs a vote against him but that aside, the market will going on 30k and USA reclaiming more and more of what it has lost to globalization to send the market even higher if Trump stays in.

chico2663

Annuities are not a scam. Now there is a risk that if your not smart enough to keep some money set aside than you can screw yourself because of the penalties they charge to break the contract with in the first 7 years. Aviva had a thing where they didn't explain the penalty to the elderly . But brooks there is the department of insurance in each state that regulates these.

brooks85

sure, it's not "legally" a scam. You got me there. A reverse mortgage isn't a scam either...

Annuities would keep a fool like you from outliving you income.
    well if I ever hit $30 million dollars and old age I'll think about it. Until then I'm going to laugh at those jd melberge commercials and all the poor suckers who are obviously calling his number. Good for him tho. I always thought about being a con man but just not my style. I would have been good tho, Obama level good.

chico2663

the only thing funny is what you two, grease and chico, are going to do with your vote in 2020?

I'll be first to let you know if Trump needs a vote against him but that aside, the market will going on 30k and USA reclaiming more and more of what it has lost to globalization to send the market even higher if Trump stays in.
    First of all he will be impeached first time he crosses the globalist in congress or killed. He will be breaking the law on regular basis. They will use the emoluments clause.

chico2663

Brooks annuities are a good way to pass on money. If you ever have time you should take a class on annuities.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Twitter going to go bankrupt

A dead product

grease lightnin
    &

So brooks still won't answer the question: what makes annuities bad?

Because he doesn't know. Just a parrot.

Chico check your pm

brooks85

^won't is the keyword.

First of all he will be impeached first time he crosses the globalist in congress or killed. He will be breaking the law on regular basis. They will use the emoluments clause.

the impeachment thing is not going to happen so no point in even saying it ever again. It is not going to happen for that reason at least.

Assassination could happen, the CIA are a real threat.

Either way, lets assume neither happen then what are you're going to do?

Brooks annuities are a good way to pass on money. If you ever have time you should take a class on annuities

lol how many times did you use this line in the past?

grease lightnin
    &

You won't because that would put you in an actual debate and you know you would lose.

brooks85

You won't because that would put you in an actual debate and you know you would lose.
    there is a lot of hope in that sentence.
    Points Awarded:

Cross gave brooks85 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 123 Last