teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Tramp Stamp by the way hope that brotha was hittin it good ass isnt bad at all

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

they should definitely let anyone who wants to participate in "running a train" on her before they fry her- sign up to do so.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

She will have around 500 prison guards in that ass by the end of the year, most women sent to prison look like fuckin guys or fat and disgusting, the guards in Florida are prayin she gets sent to their prison

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    you guys are really going to be pissed when she is only found guilty of manslaughter... Fakk this crazy broad i've met her type before lying partying single mom what a piece of crap
    does anyone read a whole thread before posting now a days...the ONLY two options here are first degree murder or not guilty.

clarkacal
    clarkacal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    they should definitely let anyone who wants to participate in "running a train" on her before they fry her- sign up to do so.
    She would probably enjoy that

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

This bitch should get the chair....

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

My roomate is addicted to that show. Court cases take so long its a drama.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I still don't comprehend the fascination with this trial. To see all these people lining up to get inside the court. WTF!

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Tchocky View Post
    I still don't comprehend the fascination with this trial. To see all these people lining up to get inside the court. WTF!
    I dont understand why you dont see the fascination with it. The girl accused is a beautiful white girl that killed her beautiful white daughter (basically NEVER happens) so she could go around being a party whore instead of having to be a mom, she is evil personified but in a beautiful white girl form. Normally a bitch this evil looks like a crazy transexual and unwatchable for more than 10 mins but in this case she's very attractive, ppl are lining up just to look at her smiling and laughing and all the unbelievable shit she does that only a pure unrepentant demon would do after chloroforming their kid then duct taping their mouth/nose closed.

First 12