Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3144

Quote Originally Posted by Nittany Lion View Post
    Cashed out from them earlier this year, took like 30 days to receive the check. Not playing with them anymore, switched to 5Dimes a few days ago, much better options and when you cash out you can just request person to person money transfer.
    Good move switching to 5D. Clearly a superior shop to Bovada.

Maximo
    Maximo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1865

Is there any local bookie that offers Turkish soccer league in New York?

Please PM me.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one is going to get in trouble for making sport wagers.

If you are not a waiter or a stripper, don't put cash in the bank. The authorities can look at your bank account anytime for any reason. Also, the bank reports "suspicious" activities to the federal government and must do this by law. Pay cash for groceries or buy money orders to pay bills, but never put cash in the bank. (when i say cash, i mean paper bills, so checks are fine).

If you stay away from the bank, you shouldn't have any problems. If you already have done stupid cash stuff with a bank, I would recommend closing the account & opening up a new account elsewhere. Should do this every five years regardless. This is not fool proof but can help and can never hurt.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Glad i'm in Australia where sports betting is legal, the government runs a bookmaker and we don't pay tax on gambling winnings.

pipita17
    Update your status
    pipita17's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my country there is bookie that accepts your bets over phone. Basicly you are playing without deposit money but if you lose you have 7 days to give it to bookie. Lets just say that many guys that i know had issue with this type of gambling.

First 12