WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Tom Thibodeau

If he wins coach of the year it will be outright theft. Rose, Boozer, and Deng along with Noah, playing in the east, any coach in the US including Pop Warner could coach these guys to best eastern record.

Popabitch is the best coach in the NBA year in and year out.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I'd say Lebron, Wade, and Bosh are better than those mentioned as a group yet Chicago still finished as the #1 seed.

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    I'd say Lebron, Wade, and Bosh are better than those mentioned as a group yet Chicago still finished as the #1 seed.
    Look at the stats. The Heat were the better team this year, regardless of record. Records can be very misleading. Bulls won many close game, Heat lost those close games.

Bulls have inside defense and inside offense. Heat have neither. Bosh is almost a perimeter player who is not very good defensively. Also the Bulls have the best player in the league.

I like the Heat when the 2 teams play.
    Last edited by WileOut; 04-18-11 at 11:24 PM.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

what a dumb comment.

Did you see these EXACT same guys play defense when vinny del negro coached? They didnt just all of a sudden practice defense all summer. They just happen to be playing defense IDENTICAL to the 2008 champion celtics that tom was a coach for and you dont think it has anything to do with him coming to town. Watch this team play for vinny then watch them this year. If you dont think Thibideau is the coach of the year I cant help you.

WileOut

When Vinny coached:

Rose could not hit 3's. He was not even the best PG in the league much less the MVP.

They did not have their 2nd leading scorer and all star, Carlos Boozer.

Did they even have Korver then? No they did not lol. They had Kirk Hinrich, he was their 3rd leading scorer last year.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Coach Spo is the Coach of the Year!

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

He is a very good coach no question. He should probably win the coach of the year.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

I also don't believe the Bulls make the Finals this year, but I do think their coach did an excellent job and should win the award.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Thibodeau brought to the Bulls the defensive tactics he learned at Boston, watching the Indiana game you could see how he was orchestrating everything even when the players made a record turnover number.

The waves of jelousy are pouring in on Chicago: "THEIR COACH IS OVERRATED" "ROSE IS ALL THEY GOT" etc... etc..

I'm loving my future on them to win the Championship even more.

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Thibodeau brought to the Bulls the defensive tactics he learned at Boston, watching the Indiana game you could see how he was orchestrating everything even when the players made a record turnover number.

The waves of jelousy are pouring in on Chicago: "THEIR COACH IS OVERRATED" "ROSE IS ALL THEY GOT" etc... etc..

I'm loving my future on them to win the Championship even more.

Where did I say Rose is all they got? My whole point is that their whole team is a lot better than it was last year and that is why coach should not be the coach of the year. Their improvement is more a result of a better team. Can you read?

They will not beat the Heat. Refs will keep it close calling every touch on Rose but Heat will win in the end.

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Karl is coach of year end of discussion

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    When Vinny coached:

Rose could not hit 3's. He was not even the best PG in the league much less the MVP.

They did not have their 2nd leading scorer and all star, Carlos Boozer.

Did they even have Korver then? No they did not lol. They had Kirk Hinrich, he was their 3rd leading scorer last year.

So since they went out and signed good free agents their success has nothing to with him? I think it says even more that they got this many new guys and they melded this fast into 62 wins and play that good of defense. Thats coaching and talent.

Who gets it then?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Where did I say Rose is all they got? My whole point is that their whole team is a lot better than it was last year.

They will not beat the Heat. Refs will keep it close calling every touch on Rose but Heat will win in the end.
    No your whole point is that their coach is overrated. Their team is better than last year because of the influence the coach put son the team.

They match up perfectly vs the Heat, how many times did they beat these drama queens this season? 3/3 times.

Ralphie1412

He took them to 62 wins and they are playing IDENTICAL defense to the celtics. I just dont understand how you would take a shot a thibodeau after a season like this.

dbwah
    dbwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

Thibs is a great coach. You just sound mad because the Bulls found the missing pieces to being a Championship contender. Hi hater

dbwah

Quote Originally Posted by kiefynugs View Post
    karl is coach of year end of discussion
    agreed!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Bulls would lose to OKC in the Finals if that somehow ended up being the matchup.

Ralphie1412

What does your comments have to do with Bulls v.s Heat?

Same you made a dumb comment and now are trying to turn this into the Bulls can beat the heat.

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    No your whole point is that their coach is overrated. Their team is better than last year because of the influence the coach put son the team.

They match up perfectly vs the Heat, how many times did they beat these drama queens this season? 3/3 times.
    Yes my point is the coach is over rated. That is what you are arguing against. My point is that the team is better because of better players, not because of the coach. You can try to avoid this all you want but...your reading comprehension let you down with your post above.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    He took them to 62 wins and they are playing IDENTICAL defense to the celtics. I just dont understand how you would take a shot a thibodeau after a season like this.
    Exactly. Look at the players struggle vs Indy and somehow they manage to put in the effort and game plan to finish it off.

WileOut

What does your comments have to do with Bulls v.s Heat?

Same you made a dumb comment and now are trying to turn this into the Bulls can beat the heat.
    Read the 2nd post in the thread. Somebody else brought up the Bulls vs Heat and I was responding to it. I have backed up my main point with facts. You guys cannot win an E-debate against me. I win on all levels.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Great coach during the regular season but he better pick it in the playoffs. He said the team had no offensive energy and they've looked awful for the most part in the first two games against an 8 seed. If he's a great coach he needs them to come out in game 3 and play like a 1 seed.

Ralphie1412

Hansbrough lights them up and then they switch it up and shut him down. Sounds like the coach made a switch in practice.

WileOut

In fact I am 379-0 in e-debates on SBR. Check the official record.

WileOut

With the talent this guy has, and the NBA MVP, they can barely beat the Pacers on their home court. In fact they should have lost game 1. Game 2 could have gone either way. Bad coaching.

Guys the Pacers coach out-coached Tom in these first 2 games. The Pacers have a better coach than the Bulls do.

dbwah

NBA Debater of the Year 2011

Ralphie1412

good debate

dbwah

Get off the Pacers nuts. theyre 0-2 and are going home in two more games. Winning by more points doesnt make your chances of winning a championship any greater. It sounds like somebody lost a bet by taking the bulls

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by dbwah View Post
    Get off the Pacers nuts. theyre 0-2 and are going home in two more games. Winning by more points doesnt make your chances of winning a championship any greater. It sounds like somebody lost a bet by taking the bulls
    LOL you can't post here without somebody thinking you had a bet and that is the reason for a post. Never in my life would I bet on the Bulls after how they played in game 1. I did not place 1 bet today. Not 1 single bet.

Ralphie1412

"The Pacers have a better coach than the Bulls do"

dbwah

"The Pacers have a better coach than the Bulls do"
    They also have a better Point Guard!

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by dbwah View Post
    They also have a better Point Guard!
    Lunacy

But let me ask this question. When a team with 100 times more talent than another team, playing on their home court, plays on an equal level as the horrible team they are playing against, what is the only variable left? Coaching.

Unless the Bulls have the ebola virus going around the problem is coaching.

branrave
    branrave's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is a joke..

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by branrave View Post
    This thread is a joke..
    I agree, it was a blowout from the beginning now I'm up by 40 with 2 minutes left in the 4th.........

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2069

Lunacy

But let me ask this question. When a team with 100 times more talent than another team, playing on their home court, plays on an equal level as the horrible team they are playing against, what is the only variable left? Coaching.

Unless the Bulls have the ebola virus going around the problem is coaching.
    Monty Williams > Phil Jackson

12 Last