Some years ago while been down on my luck I couldnt afford anything new and charity shops were the order of the day one day my eyes were drawn to a book called "Psychology for beginners" by Ben Dover and Taykitup Deas, sadly priced out of my financial circumstances. There was nothing else for it but steal it, **** the consecquences and run like ****.

Some months later after finally beating my masturbation problem it came to me that people who play Sports have psychological problems too albeit very subtle I've now reached a level of expertise that gives me an edge in close games using state of the art psychology theories and by using the Kelly principal all those sharp guys in the think tank use ( I use a derivitive of kelly, % x dice roll / number of dogs on the green outside my house, x 2 if any of them are shagging)

I've decided to share my wealth as I've never forgot those dark days as a loser and the trickle of piss down my leg as my bet bombed in the final seconds of what seemed every game. So this MLB season I'm going to post my plays which vary from a low of 45 units to top bet 100 units
To start the bookybashing off there's 2 plays tomorrow.

GIANTS 50 Units
BREWERS 45 Units

Good luck everyone