pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Can we get some decent lines for soccer at the SBR Book?

It's ridiculous. Who comes up with these lines? I understand they are Bookmaker lines but Bookmaker allows you to bet $5,000 or more per game and that's why they are juiced. Now the SBR Book has a limit of 500 points for soccer which is the equivalent of $50 (plus/minus) so the lines should be much better. You can't have high juiced lines and low limits on top of this.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Shit lines in every sport. Even the shit lines they get from bookmaker, they aren't updated as bookmaker updates theirs.

kylehen_son
    kylehen_son's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

lol can't really bitch about the lines when you're wagering free points

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by kylehen_son View Post
    lol can't really bitch about the lines when you're wagering free points
    Points are not free. They are earned. You have to pay $200 for Pro membership and you have to post to earn them. If the points are free they need to mail them to me at home every month and I won't bother to ever log in here again.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

So many shops dealing crappy soccer lines..............sad.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Betfair, Pinnacle, Asian books all deal very good lines

Maybe if you guys are real players you get on a fukkin plane get some overseas bank accounts and then see me to consult your next move

kylehen_son

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Points are not free. They are earned. You have to pay $200 for Pro membership and you have to post to earn them. If the points are free they need to mail them to me at home every month and I won't bother to ever log in here again.

you pay $200 to SBR? that sucks for you

it's such an effort to login, let me tell ya, clicking on the sbr bookmarked link at the top of my google chrome browser which autologs me in is a terrible chore. Those 2.5 seconds could have been used to scratch the underside of my ballsack

stop acting like sbr is indebted to your services, you're about as useful as an asshole on my elbow
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

you pay $200 to SBR? that sucks for you

it's such an effort to login, let me tell ya, clicking on the sbr bookmarked link at the top of my google chrome browser which autologs me in is a terrible chore. Those 2.5 seconds could have been used to scratch the underside of my ballsack

stop acting like sbr is indebted to your services, you're about as useful as an asshole on my elbow
    Stick to the point of the thread and leave the insults for your mother next time you see her. I'm pretty sure she is very proud to raise an asshole.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

PM Dax. Guy goes around the forum preaching about adding new lines yet same old same old it seems as of now.

kylehen_son

Stick to the point of the thread and leave the insults for your mother next time you see her. I'm pretty sure she is very proud to raise an asshole.
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    I will tell that in front of your mother so she can hear first hand what type of a person you are. And I don't care if you are 6'-4" 245 lbs. I will take you down before you say achoo!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    PM Dax. Guy goes around the forum preaching about adding new lines yet same old same old it seems as of now.
    Dude...Dax has added tons of new betting options. Quit bitching and show some respect to the guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Keylhen back off...your treading on thin ice now

What book you work for???

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

kylehen_son

I will tell that in front of your mother so she can hear first hand what type of a person you are. And I don't care if you are 6'-4" 245 lbs. I will take you down before you say achoo!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Name:  1241698357_ballack-chasing-referee.gif
Views: 256
Size:  1,004.3 KB

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

William Hill have best soccer lines especially exotics like winning margins etc ..

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Dude...Dax has added tons of new betting options. Quit bitching and show some respect to the guy.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Hey CanuckG,

I'm sorry you feel this way, the lines I have been adding are mostly props and side requests from other players... If you don't feel that I'm fulfilling your wagering needs then I'm sorry, but it is what it is...

Now, I do Risk Management for all wagering limits and what they are set at is how they will stay no matter the circumstances or arguments you may have, we decide the limits that fit best for what we are offering you, just like any other book would do.

I hope you respectfully understand and appreciate the fact that what we are doing is providing you with a fun environment to come and enjoy, and if you are not pleased or uneasy with what we do here then we're sorry you feel that way.

I say all this with all due respect to all of you, I wish not to bring forth any type of discrepancies or future problems, all I wish to do is clear the doubts and make sure we're all on the same page.

Hope you continue to enjoy what we provide and have a good time.

Be Cool.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Hey CanuckG,

I'm sorry you feel this way, the lines I have been adding are mostly props and side requests from other players... If you don't feel that I'm fulfilling your wagering needs then I'm sorry, but it is what it is...

Now, I do Risk Management for all wagering limits and what they are set at is how they will stay no matter the circumstances or arguments you may have, we decide the limits that fit best for what we are offering you, just like any other book would do.

I hope you respectfully understand and appreciate the fact that what we are doing is providing you with a fun environment to come and enjoy, and if you are not pleased or uneasy with what we do here then we're sorry you feel that way.

I say all this with all due respect to all of you, I wish not to bring forth any type of discrepancies or future problems, all I wish to do is clear the doubts and make sure we're all on the same page.

Hope you continue to enjoy what we provide and have a good time.

Be Cool.
    Can you address OP's question please?

Dax

Can you address OP's question please?
    Which would that be?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Which would that be?
    It's about the juiced lines offered from Bookmaker.

Take a look at sbrodds.com:

http://odds.sbrforum.com/#/odds/prem...moneyline.html

You see the lines to the left of Bookmaker (Pinnacle) and the lines to the right of Bookmaker (5Dimes)? You see how gorgeous the Pinnacle and 5Dimes lines look. Then you see these ugly lines from Bookmaker squeezed between those beauties? Do you want to increase action at your Book? Well from my experience customers will always pick the gorgeous lines instead of the ugly lines.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Illini told me about this. You are very sharp coach

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Betfair, Pinnacle, Asian books all deal very good lines

Maybe if you guys are real players you get on a fukkin plane get some overseas bank accounts and then see me to consult your next move

Dax

It's about the juiced lines offered from Bookmaker. Take a look at sbrodds.com: http://odds.sbrforum.com/#/odds/prem...moneyline.html You see the lines to the left of Bookmaker (Pinnacle) and the lines to the right of Bookmaker (5Dimes)? You see how gorgeous the Pinnacle and 5Dimes lines look. Then you see these ugly lines from Bookmaker squeezed between those beauties? Do you want to increase action at your Book? Well from my experience customers will always pick the gorgeous lines instead of the ugly lines.
    I know players like to get action on good lines, that's just common sense... But we're not talking about real money here, they're points, and Bookmaker offers us with their line services so that's what we're gonna use.

For my props and special lines that are requested to me I usually follow 5Dimes and Cris, but that's because I do them and it's not a service provided by Bookmaker.

Trust me I know what you mean in this case, but that's what we're working with and that's how it's going to stay till further notice.

I do hope you understand, and that basically what we're trying to do here is just provide you with a good time, I hope this answered your questions also.

Be Cool