Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
how much did you lose on the grizzlies lyon?

"i'm gonnna unload on the grizzlies tomorrow" -lyon

I identified 3 plays last nite and 2 of them won. How about you ace? You wasn't winning the arguments in the other threads so you decided to run your mouth in here again. Besides, I didn't come bump your last 0-FER in your thread while you went missing while you have to decide if your gonna use your mama's allowance money to gamble or get Blazed some more

This kinda behavior is why I put you on ignore. A few days ago I gave you your comeuppance and you went a cried like a bitch to the SBR Mods and I was given an infraction and warned I was headed for a vacation again because of you. All my problems I have had here has been associated with you. BTW, you seem to have problems with everybody here You ever considered it might be because you are a bad seed?

You are definitely an attention seeking bad seed. As I alluded to prior I can tell by your actions and how boisterous you act that you was not raised properly. Your daddy should have kicked your ass when you was a little goat. Spared the rod and you spoil the child. I don't blame you, I blame your father. You see I had a man figure in the house growing up and I don't feel the need to conduct myself like you and don't get blazed like you and I don't start shit with everybody like you. I am college educated and own my own business unlike you. Your father should have wupped your ass growing up.