Originally posted on 10/24/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
When I first seen this post I did a double take then laughed out loud. I called my brother up (because we have a couple of bets that pertain to SBR) & told him that I won. He asked which one? I said log on & see for yourself. I honestly didn't think it would happen so soon. I BROKE NUNYA! He finally had a nervous breakdown & created this thread! I'm having a blast celebrating my fantastic weekend of bets with my new girlfriend (still relatively new anyway). Then 5 days later I come back to see that Nunya, MD & a couple other degenerates are wasting their precious time talking about me. So I'm up 2 dollars on my dear old brother. 1 dollar for giving MD a nervous breakdown & now 1 dollar for breaking Nunya!

I must say though that to win this way is absolutely nauseating. This thread & the report of racism is one of the saddest, most pitiful displays of defeat I have ever witnessed from a grown man. I broke Nunya & literally made him cry uncle. Or more like cry to uncle. Nunya cried like a baby to uncle SBR & asked if they could make the bad man go away.
More than doubled your bankroll