Originally posted on 02/02/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

And you blocked me sending you messages??? LMAO!!! Little paranoid are we??? Hilarious. I was gonna message you that you should just chill out & understand that I have never just bashed anyone for any reason, ever on this freaking site. People talked smack about me?? I back myself up. Plain and simple. You weren't even involved here until you agreed with someone who was trying to make me look bad (when they were wrong about what they were saying). But I can't bec you blocked my ability to send you a 30 second message. What a man you are, LOL!!!

This is the last time I'm even addressing you because you're a loser and I honestly don't care to spend any more time on people like you than I already have. Not to mention its derailing Sando's thread and I'm not proud of that fact. For that reason I purposely ignored 90% of your post.

You swear as if you're important enough for me to go out of my way to "block" you. I could give less than a penetrate about you. You can't message me because my PM's are BLOCKED by SBR. I used capital letters and BOLD so that you could understand.

Now kindly refrain from replying to me and I'll do the same.