Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

UPDATE: ROXXYFISH is 4-31!! The worst capper EVER!! : Nominated Post

Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16267766'>posted</a> on 10/05/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Another disaster from Roxxy.. 0-4 and down $5,500..

Worst.Capper.Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Burial.....
    0-4 in his strongest spot lmao

I just want ya'll to know, that I have had an absolute BLAST watching Roxxys burial take place the last few weeks to a month maybe Roxxy and I got into it quite a bit about 6 months ago. I thought he was a liar & that he was lying to all of his "clones". His spreadsheet was a joke! Having people to tell you to put the 20 or 30 units he lost in Rugby or some other god awful sport, is 100% garbage. The guy was such a fraud it was a joke!!! And then he goes on these 50 units plays?????? He says he isn't on tilt one time, but yet he released a "MASSIVE", 70 unit pick????? Roxxy is a freaking liar & has absolutely NO money management, ZERO!
    I cap in the tennis section & I always practice money management. You will never see me release a 10 unit or 20 unit or 100 unit play!!!! When you have money management, you keep your play units consistent. Mine range from 1unit to maybe 3 units if I really like it. You don't go from 1unit plays, to one night up and throw down a 70unit play. Dude was betting AIR and those who actually had half a brain, knew this guy was lying! That was pure bullcrap & if anyone believed the guy (or tailed him and lost horribly, haha) was another idiot.

Nothing made me happier than when he BURIED EVERYONE of his stupd FING "ghosts" on his own thread!!! That was hilarious!!!!! He probably lost his "ghosts" around $100,000. I was smiling for days!
    When he went 4-31 in that stretch, I was loving it. The guy got everything he deserved! The way he would talk to people & make fun of their ethniticity, etc, etc...... There is a reason I called his Racist Roxxy for the better part of 2 months! But I did promise him that I would NOT ruin his thread by posting everyday & telling him and everyone else what a piece of S H I T he is! I kept my promise. But when I saw this thread, I had to jump in. NO ONE in this forum dislikes Roxxy more than me. When he went 0-4 and lost 110 units the other night on his BEST sport, I was laughing for days!!!! How the F does anyone lose 110 units on only FOUR plays?????!! WHAT AN IDIOT! And he took alot of people down with him, LMAO!!!

He lied when he said he couldn't move his thread & they would not let him move it. Such crap, who the hell believes that stuff?? But we ALL know, that he got rid of his thread bec of this MASSIVE losing streak he is on! He bragged all fukking season about how his WNBA win percentage was 65%!!!! NOW it has to be probably around 50% with all the horrible losses he has had!! AND HOW DOES HE EVEN HAVE ANY MONEY LEFT FROM THE "$15k" HE WAS UP???!! Count the $16k he lost in two days, the $6k he lost in one night on only 4 plays,............... and he is still winner??? I know he won some plays, but he has net lost AT LEAST $15k the last month...... Such crap, such crap........I laugh everytime I read him post. His write ups are like my freaking 10 year olds school papers for English class. Bad grammer, no structure in his sentences, spelling is terrible, etc.......
    The other thing I found absolutely hilarious, was the night he went 0-4 and lost 110 units, he STILL had his clones coming into his thread to THANK HIM for the picks that night & that they will "get it back" tommorrow.......... UH, WTF!!!??? That crap, I don't get one bit. Dude buried himself hard & his clones say thanks for the picks??? I am still laughing over some of those posts I read. Absolutely hilarious.

And I hope to GOD, that no one follows his football picks. He is down what, over $5,000 in NFL and NCAA??? That is not good. Not even average, that is just flat out bad. OUCH type bad! He might of had a great run during the reg season with WNBA, but since that reg season run he has been horrible in ANY sport he tries to cap.
    Someone made a GOOD point a while back........... Do his clones really think he caps those plays accurately??? He is putting out 20-30 plays a day!! And people think he has time to cap all of those games the best he can??? Not even close. Wouldn't surprise me if he just picks some games by looking at their ladder position or last game results. I don't care, bec I don't tail him.

The last thing I want to comment on, for now, is one guy in particular that LOVES to suck Roxxys dikk on a DAILY basis!! This guy has got to be the biggest JOKE on SBR! EASY! All he does is make comments about how Roxxy is the greatest thing on this planet & I have been laughing at this fagggot bec he tails Roxxy and I KNOW he has lost a TON of money following that fraud!!! And I am GLAD!!! He makes up stupid azz fukking names for people and he feels like he HAS to defend Racist Roxxy whenever ANYONE makes a comment. He can't even get Roxxys co ck out of his mouth and let RR defend himself. I hate people like that, get a mother fing life TC WOODS!!! He is a joke and he has NO idea how many people laugh at him, just like I do

I love ngates who made up the "Roxxys cummm guzzling list"!!! Hilarious crap, bec it is SOOOO true! And there was NO one more fitting to make number one on that list, than TC Loser. That crap had me laughing for days!!! I bet he saves what he can't swallow & keeps it in the fridge for later so he can close his eyes and just imagine that Roxxy is there with him again, being intimate & saying he "loves him so"....... LOL!!!!! TC has got to be the biggest clone on this entire site! And knowing he has lost a really good chunch of change I bet, has made me very happy. Very happy
    Whats even funnier, is that TC Loser has prob lost a lot of real money, while Racist Roxxy has lost nothing but Nitrogen & Oxygen ("air").

I have LOVED reading everyone bash RR. Keep up the good work. This place will be great when RR finally leaves & goes away (and all his gay azz freaking "ghosts" go with him)! Keep up the good work exposing this complete liar and fraud!!!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Jokers????
    Your avatar speaks volumes.
    Classless...

Another non-pro loser.