samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Kolb will go to the Vikings

count on it.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

i say he goes to titans. How about kolb to titans for vince young and a 3rd round pick. Works perfect for both teams.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you just not see the article on Yahoo sports that Larry Fitzgerald wants him in Arizona?

And Arizona wants to do anything that will keep Fitzgerald there.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Did you just not see the article on Yahoo sports that Larry Fitzgerald wants him in Arizona?

And Arizona wants to do anything that will keep Fitzgerald there.
    Heard something along the lines of this but I think McNabb would be a better fit in Zona then Kolb would be as far as immediate impact. Kolb would most likely be the more wiser choice as he is a lot younger and would fit it in well. Going to be an interesting off season for Cardinal's fans.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Kolb will be gone for sure. What about San Fran? They have a good first round pick that Philly would like

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

actually Mcnaab is best fit right now for Minny

Chandler
    Chandler's Avatar Become A Pro!

won't be a season anyways

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i say he goes to titans. How about kolb to titans for vince young and a 3rd round pick. Works perfect for both teams.
    well they cant trade anyone until they sign an agreement and by then it could be to late

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just comes down to which team Philly can fleece for the highest pick if they make the deal. Would have said the Browns before McCoy played well down the stretch last year. As an Eagles fan, always liked the guy, but I think he's got to be in a similar system that utilizes his accuracy. Before Childress got booted, Minny would have made perfect sense, dunno know.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
    won't be a season anyways

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Toughest part about Philly's QB situation is I'm not certain Vick is the best QB they have. The more I watch Vick down the stretch, the more I see he's not going to develop as a QB and eventually, his legs will slow a bit (in the not so distant future). He sure is tough to defend and will be for a couple more seasons, but boy is he a sub-par passer. He can beat up on lesser teams and compete against top teams - but I'm not sure he's 'the guy' to win a Superbowl with. I don't think he's good enough of a passer.

The thing is, a team that wants to take a shot on Kolb might have to give up a #1 pick or a #2 + another pick. Kolb's value is higher than some other backups that have been dealt, and I'm not certain that it's wise to deal that strong of pick(s) for a "Philly" developed QB. I'm not sold someone is going to make the deal for Kolb.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not going to develop as a QB? He made huge strides last year as a pocket QB. Most of his runs became necessity as the season went on because of the crappy O-line. If Philly shores up their line - part of which will come with their center coming back from injury, this will be the season you can judge Vick on more-so. They're pretty much sold that his arm strength fits with their weaponry better than Kolb and they think they can win now vs. hoping they can win with Kolb as he develops. Bottom line though is that unless their defense improves, it doesn't matter.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I think MN takes their chances in the draft unfortunately. They can not afford to give up any picks as their depth is not looking good at many positions. Kolb will either need a first or a couple senconds is what their saying. That's crazy imo. MN keeps its draft picks and if anything look for them to sell that #1 to get a few addtional selections.

postal warrior
    postal warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Kolb is going to be a damn good QB. As an Eagles fan I think they are making the wrong decision and they should have stuck with Kolb and let him get a year under his belt.

Vick played great but he is a 30 year old QB on a team that needs to rebuild just about it's whole offensive line and the defense needs a ton of help.

Furthermore McNabb is garbage and I don't know why people can't seem to figure that out.

jedikarl
    jedikarl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I think MN takes their chances in the draft unfortunately. They can not afford to give up any picks as their depth is not looking good at many positions. Kolb will either need a first or a couple senconds is what their saying. That's crazy imo. MN keeps its draft picks and if anything look for them to sell that #1 to get a few addtional selections.
    i think you are spot on there good post

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

kolb needs to go somewhere

MoneyM1ke
    MoneyM1ke's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12843

I like the Arizona rumor, 1st rounder would be nice but I'll keep dreaming.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe he got the chances to show his abilities, but not in Philadelphia.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

McNabb will go to Arizona

Mr Nuts
    Mr Nuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

the vikes need a qb Bad

samgurt

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Kolb would be worth a 1st round imo. That way you know what you are getting rather than hoping you get what you want in the draft and then that draft pick has to develop

samgurt

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nuts View Post
    the vikes need a qb Bad

exactly Getting a long-term qb should be their #1 priority

samgurt

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    actually Mcnaab is best fit right now for Minny
    not even close...mcnabb would be such a step in the wrong direction. Someone they would have to overpay for a short-term, then go through the search and try to develop a new qb

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vikes are getting old fast at alot of positions. I think they might keep the draft picks and sign a veteran for the short term and draft a developemental qb for long term.

Tilt360
    Tilt360's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Fran should go after Kolb

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

sf is keeping alex smith because they know its not his fault, its the o line and injuries and only one descent wr

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

I would say it's between SF and Arizona and either could make a run in that division for a while with a good QB. The 49ers addressed the offensive line in last years draft so whoever they get will receive good line protection.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    not even close...mcnabb would be such a step in the wrong direction. Someone they would have to overpay for a short-term, then go through the search and try to develop a new qb
    Isn't this exactly what they just did with that Favre fella? Didn't the Vikes give up half their draft to get 4 games out of Moss???

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Kolb is going somewhere. PHI is leaking reports that they are keeping him to maximize the return.

hothandsmgee
    hothandsmgee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona seems like a very logical place for him. Theres alot of uncertainty with the qbs in the draft this year

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

interesting

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38349

tough way to go if that is true.

Flyers21
    Flyers21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kolb will go somewhere, I just hope we don't give him away for nothing.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Vick will get hurt, so PHI is also in a tough spot...especially if they go 18 games.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

mistake letting Kolb go. wouldn't expect a repeat year from vick.

12 Last