Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

LOL at all of you idiots dissing cutler

None of you here are athletes . You guys dont know anything . News confirmed it was an MCL . I play Triple A hockey I know if you cant go in, you just cant .. Nothing you can do about it.

Stop bitching cuz you lost your bets .

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Phillips Rivers played on a torn ACL Rod. WTF is Triple A hockey?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Alright Rod, this is where we disagree. I tore my MCL and popped my shit back in place and kept playing. Tapped it up and put a brace on it. Was I 100%, not even close. It was nationals though, Rod.

Rod, I played AAA as well, pal.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Phillips Rivers played on a torn ACL Rod. WTF is Triple A hockey?
    Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave GOIRISH 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

lol

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cutlaaaaaaaaaahhhh

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Alright Rod, this is where we disagree. I tore my MCL and popped my shit back in place and kept playing. Tapped it up and put a brace on it. Was I 100%, not even close. It was nationals though, Rod. Rod, I played AAA as well, pal.
    Thats dumb if you give a shit about your future and possible further injuries

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

this dumbass thinks everyone who is dissing cutler lost money.well hes not even close.when your in a big game.especially a quarterback,u play until u cant even stand.im from chicago and seen alot of players ,playing with worse injuries and when he quit.he proved hes a loser and will never last in chicago and the nfl.u see how all these nfl players think he quit,so its not just us .its everybody who watched the game and seen the same thing all of us seen

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

The problem I had with Cutler yesterday he didn't show any emotion on helping his team at all. It was hit attitude is what bothered me the most. I can understand why he didn't want to make this injury any worse though. I just think his dedication to winning is a problem here.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Athlete and physical therapist checking in. Let's see how bad the tear is before we excuse him. I still say he could've played, based on his demeanor on the sideline. Will wait for full MRI/xray results tho

Btw- my money was on the Pack, so I was actually disappointed Cutler went out

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    None of you here are athletes . You guys dont know anything . News confirmed it was an MCL . I play Triple A hockey I know if you cant go in, you just cant .. Nothing you can do about it.

haha hockey isnt that roller skating on ice lol

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

triple a hockey

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

and what straight Guy says "dissing."

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

bobbys going to give you a warning/infraction for calling people idiots.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

a real leader would of did everything in their power to help his team.just by his demeanor he just gave up.lets just say,for old time sake he couldnt play ,but he could of done alot of things on the sidelines to help his teammates,but he was sitting on the bench looking like he had some other place to be.i no one thing.i wouldnt want him to have my back if my life is ion the line.he would never make it in our armed forces

Rod1010

Triple A is the same thing with baseball . they have the minor leagues at triple AAA for call ups ... Anyways If he coudnt go then he just coudnt . most guys here would of cried and walked away

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I played center on my intramural flag football team in college. One game....I think it may have been a playoff, not sure....my knee was, like, super sore, and I went ahead and played!

It was awesome!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

i won my bet. Cutler is a bitch. Players have played with this shit. Ronnie Lott cut off part of his finger during a game and went back in. I'm not saying he SHOULD have went back in. But he definitely didnt make an effort too.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

They are sure being very hard on him though today. I kind of feel for him in a way.

Rod1010

Problem is most americans here think its like in the hollywood movies they watch . Broken foot and wins the game NO he did the right thing by letting other qb play

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cutler is huge bitch. Even with a torn mcl which has yet to be confirmed he should have been out there

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Rod I agree with you pal

was it even cutlers choice to play or the doc's choice?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Problem is most americans here think its like in the hollywood movies they watch . Broken foot and wins the game NO he did the right thing by letting other qb play
    me personally i think he could of played but thats not what bothered me more.its just the way he acted after he didnt go back in.was so isolated and didnt seem to want to be bothered.but like i said .if we was a leader[and we know hes not]he would of did everything he could on the sidelines to help his qb and offense on what he was seeing or what to do[or in his case.what not to do]

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

You mean like Byron Leftwich being carried down the field by his linemen because he broke his leg and refused to come out? I LOVED that movie, and I'm a dumb American!

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I just didn't like his attitude. Wasn't cheering for his team or helping out Haney. Like jimmy johnson said, he needs an attitude adjustment because he doesn't bring out the best in the guys on his team.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post

You mean like Byron Leftwich being carried down the field by his linemen because he broke his leg and refused to come out? I LOVED that movie, and I'm a dumb American!
    how stupid is he? to think he can play on a broken leg

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Triple A is the same thing with baseball . they have the minor leagues at triple AAA for call ups ... Anyways If he coudnt go then he just coudnt . most guys here would of cried and walked away

AAA is not the same thing. AHL is the same thing as AAA. AAA goes to AHL, more like the A leagues in baseball, pal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Triple A Hockey and your posting on a forum 16 hrs per day

I love this shit

Cutler is a loser period

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Triple A is the same thing with baseball . they have the minor leagues at triple AAA for call ups ...
    No, it's not. If this were so, you'd be a oyster hair away from being called up to the NHL.

And certainly some lols your way for attempting to suggest that you're more of an expert here about...anything because you've played some triple aaa hockey.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

cutler sucks, he is a wuss, faked an injury to get out of the game, then hurt his mcl getting beat up by a couple of 10 year olds in the parking lot, tragic.

Rod1010

Here in montreal canada its a bit different

Rod1010

You do not get called up to nhl from triple AAA hockey . We get called to the LHJMQ then its the NHL .

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You do not get called up to nhl from triple AAA hockey . We get called to the LHJMQ then its the NHL .
    LHJMQ is no the AHL pal rod come pal you know other canadians post on this site dont forget to call me.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

My buddies big brother was the starting goalie for the Hershey Bears back in the day.

This is what I believe, Cutler was hurt, to what degree I don't know, but this was the championship game, seems to me he could have been a bit more enthusiastic for lack of a better word to go back in.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

He mopped around like a teenage girl.

Show some fuking fire homeboy! Get the crowd into it! Give pep talks to your team until you lose your voice! Even if it was a career ending injury, the dude is still soft. I wouldn't want him on my team.

123 Last