HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Cutler is a Biatch Thread

PLayoffs, and you quit.

Todd Collins?????

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was just saying to everyone how much a bitch Cutler is. How can you quit on your team in the NFC championship? Faking a knee injury. Bitch move no doubt.

diehardfan
    diehardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Cutler is a freaking punk ass d-bag. WTF? One game away from the Suprbowl and you quit????

The Bears should run that dude out of town. That's disgraceful.

But, I'm glad I loaded up on Green Bay!

simplydusty
    simplydusty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Really? Get the f*ck back in the game. He is pretty much saying it's ok if they lose now bc he knows the bears have no chance at all of coming back with tc as the qb

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Todd Collins holy shit... somebody name me a worse backup QB than this roosterlicker. Fukk Cutler was a bitch move.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao Todd fukkin Collins

tallchickens
    tallchickens's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jay Cutler is a completey embarrassing to all professional atheletes. He talks trash constantly and then in the playoffs he leaves the game because they are losing by 14. His knee is looks fine as he is walking around the sidelines. Maybe it was too cold out there for him. What a joke of a competitor. Go play a board game like Candyland where you don't have to exert any energy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    PLayoffs, and you quit.

Todd Collins?????

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is definitely quitting on his team in the worst possible moment. Todd Collins has 0% chance of doing anything positive for the team. Cutler needs to quit being such a pus sy and get out there and play.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't how anyone besides his mother can be a Cutler fan. He is the biggest snatch ever. He should be at least trying to get his team excited on the sideline. He is the worst

diehardfan
    diehardfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Seriously, the Bears should cut him. If you can't count on him here, you don't want his ass.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

This is classic......pulling the injury card. The under will hold now. Pusssssssy asssss Cutlessshit. This fcker man.....should be out there with his teammates. Makes Vance Young look like a god.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

No matter what you dislike about Brett Farve, and his antics for the past 4 years... He would have not left that game, unless they carried him out on a stretcher.

Brett Farve = Warrior

Cutler = Diva

InTheRed
    InTheRed's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17596

Do you guys understand how sports work? Like really.

Do you honestly think that Cutler is on the bench going, "Im such a pussy, I'm not having a good game, take me out coach. Take me out."

No. Lovie Smith is the one that makes the decisions, he's the head coach. He's the one that makes the call. He saw Cutler not performing. He found out that he's injuried. He took him out.

Lovie Smith decided to go with Colllins over Cutler. If you're upset about your bets, blame him and not Cutler. If you look at Cutler on the sidelines, he's visibly very pissed. He didn't want to be taken out of this game. It was not his decision.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Id love todd collins worth to do here... for cutlers sake he better hope he's got a tear in his knee, or he's gonna be qb for the la rams next year

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jay Quitler...what a joke. Todd Collins...worst QB in the NFL by far. Now its up to Caleb Hanie.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

At least hanie is playing with some drive